1. 1. Annoyingly - in an annoying manner or to an annoying degree Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
2. Find 13 ways to say Annoyingly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. In a way that makes you feel slightly angry: Annoyingly, I'd just bought the hardback when the paperback edition came out
4. It's an Annoyingly repetitious song.
5. ‘Annoyingly, a little voice popped up in my head and muttered, "At least he's here to tutor you."’ ‘Annoyingly, he was still wearing that smirk, his pale eyes narrowed into near slits.’ ‘She couldn't make out the lyrics, and the bass seemed Annoyingly out of rhythm.’
6. This crossword clue Annoyingly self-satisfied was discovered last seen in the March 14 2021 at the Daily Pop Crosswords Crossword
7. This crossword clue Annoyingly questioning was discovered last seen in the February 20 2021 at the Crosswords With Friends Crossword
8. Definition of Annoyingly in the Definitions.net dictionary
9. What does Annoyingly mean? Information and translations of Annoyingly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
10. Definition of Annoyingly adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
11. Rather Annoyingly, both big and small screen forms tend to portray the conflict from a Royalist perspective
12. Heavy-handed and unsubtle, it tends to detract Annoyingly from, rather than enhance, changes in mood
13. More Annoyingly, he translates this hyperactive camera trickery to …
14. What is the definition of Annoyingly? What is the meaning of Annoyingly? How do you use Annoyingly in a sentence? What are synonyms for Annoyingly?
15. Antonyms for Annoyingly include well, marvellously, marvelously, beautifully, exceptionally, favourably, favorably, great, magnificently and nicely
16. Annoyingly - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Annoyingly and much more
17. The word Annoyingly uses 10 letters: a, g, i, l, n, n, n, o, y, y
18. Annoyingly is playable in: Words With Friends 20
19. And then, Annoyingly enough, she wasn't at home y encima no estaba en casa, lo que me fastidió mucho; Annoyingly, I shan't be able to be there me da mucha rabia, pero no voy a poder ir; the radio was Annoyingly loud la radio estaba tan alta que molestaba; she was Annoyingly vague era tan distraída que sacaba de quicio (informal); he has an Annoyingly loud voice tiene un vozarrón de lo …
20. The Mother of The The Annoyingly Cute Triplets Who Lived Upon the Hill is the mother of the Annoyingly Cute Triplets Who Lived Upon the Hill and the eldest known member of Numbuh 1's family.
21. Annoyingly: 1 adv in an annoying manner or to an annoying degree
22. The Annoyingly simple legal strategy Trump is using to avoid criminal charges Carol C
23. What does Annoyingly mean? In an annoying manner
24. (adverb) Beware, though - the "cool" marquee codes can turn Annoyingly bouncy very quickly on any website.
25. Four Ways to Shrink Jeans That Have Annoyingly Stretched Out Lauren Adhav 2/19/2021
26. Annoyingly adv [good, perfect, cheerful] de façon exaspérante Alex looked Annoyingly cheerful
27. Annoyingly slow d'une lenteur exaspérante → The service in the restaurant was Annoyingly slow.
28. Synonyms for Annoyingly in Free Thesaurus
29. Why are my emails so Annoyingly cheerful? Matthew Parris
30. The Tower of Annoyingly Simple Trials (ToAST) is an Easy difficulty ascension based tower found in Ring 1
31. Annoyingly - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
32. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Annoyingly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (irritatingly) de manera irritante loc adv locución adverbial: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como
33. Annoyingly Vegan is a wonderful thing I decided to take back
34. But what’s wrong with that? Annoyingly vegan will show you how to cook great vegan meals, snacks, smoothies, and management more from your very kitchen
35. Annoyingly Vegan will drop a new video every Sunday starting March 7.
36. Use "Annoyingly" in a sentence The children were Annoyingly loud during the movie, so I couldn't always hear what was being said
37. My neighbor's son is very bright, but he's also Annoyingly boastful of his accomplishments at school.
38. The link, https://www.hmrev.customs.[REDACTED].com, seems somewhat believable, noted Paul Ducklin, researcher at Sophos, as does the rest of the campaign – it’s “Annoyingly …
39. The Annoyingly Cute Triplets Who Lived Upon the Hill much like their modern day counterparts, the Delightful Children From Down the Lane, they frequently celebrated their birthday and prepared a delicious cake they refused to share with anyone else
40. We've seen some fun trends on Instagram reels, some of which include certain songs that are just Annoyingly addictive
41. The Tower of Annoyingly Simple Trials: Revamp or ToAST:R for short, is a Easy difficulty tower confimed on Area 4, made by euipmento
42. Annoyingly cow horse plant orbital (m.) degenerado rating plate nachfolgend fulfillment inhibidores (m., pl.) de serotonina dlijeto za rovašenje betona prije podlijevanja sazankurosu wielofunkcyjny uniwersalny asynchroniczny odbiornik-nadajnik novelar poplava nosce tempus fringed harm amazedly usesaru dalmatinski otoci coconut radacina market
43. Annoyingly_Liberal -8 points-7 points-6 points 2 days ago More like attributing everything that makes you cry to your safe space is a mental disorder
44. Annoyingly check bucattini բազմակի միելոմա dangerous, disturbed, insecure yield place to another, to compromise, meet halfway comprometer a matter of life and death
45. What Siri, Alexa and Google Assistant Can Do—and Annoyingly Still Can’t Do Virtual assistants can do lots of tricks and they learn new ones all the time, but here are the tasks they actually
46. Re: ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy by FunkeOseni: 6:30am On Dec 02, 2020 He is a great and honest politician who did a lot for Anambra
47. Annoyingly questioning; Annoyingly questioning
48. While searching our database we found 1 possible solution for the: Annoyingly questioning crossword clue
49. The solution we have for Annoyingly questioning has a …
50. Annoyingly Painful Reality commented on Annoyingly Painful Reality's blog entry in Trying Anything to Keep Hope Alive for Me Thanks for the advice
Annoying is an adjective that’s used to describe someone or something that annoys you—bothers or irritates you. The word implies that the resulting irritation does not rise to the level of serious harm or a major problem—even if someone or something is extremely annoying.
Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Send us feedback . annoyingly adverb She's annoyingly loud. What made you want to look up annoying? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Love words? Need even more definitions?
1. Alex looked annoyingly cheerful → La gaieté apparente d'Alex était exaspérante. to make (someone) rather angry or impatient. Please go away and stop annoying me! 1. something which annoys. That noise has been an annoyance to me for weeks! 2. the state of being annoyed. He was red in the face with annoyance. made angry.
Annoying definition is - causing vexation or irritation : causing annoyance : irritating. ... First Known Use of annoying. 14th century, in the meaning defined above. History and Etymology for annoying. see annoy. Keep scrolling for more . Learn More about annoying. Share annoying.