1. Examples of Annoying in a Sentence my partner has the Annoying habit of eating all the pickles and leaving a jar full of pickle juice in the refrigerator Recent Examples on the Web The most Annoying …
2. [əˈnɔɪɪŋ] ADJ [ habit, noise] → molesto, irritante; [ person] → irritante, pesado the Annoying thing about it is that → lo que más me fastidia del asunto es que how Annoying! → ¡qué fastidio! it's Annoying to …
3. Annoying is an adjective that’s used to describe someone or something that annoys you—bothers or irritates you
4. The word implies that the resulting irritation does not rise to the level of serious harm or a major problem—even if someone or something is extremely Annoying.
5. 53 synonyms of Annoying from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 73 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. It is Annoying and ill-bred to throw your soiled clothes into the family wash
7. THE LADIES' BOOK OF ETIQUETTE, AND MANUAL OF POLITENESS FLORENCE HARTLEY Nothing is more Annoying than to have the hair loosen or the head-dress fall off in a crowded ball room
8. #Annoying #cringe #ear test Name of the original creator and video link 👇Larvae lampworlds most Annoying noise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP2xQ28ApZI&l
9. Of course, you want to get your point across, but using all capital letters isn’t the way to do it—and doing so is definitely Annoying other people
10. According to a 2020 study from HR tech company Perkbox, 67 percent of respondents said that getting an email with all caps in it was Annoying …
11. 'Annoying' is a 8 letter word starting with A and ending with G Crossword clues for 'Annoying' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Annoying We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Annoying will help you to finish your crossword today.
12. It's Annoying that we can't travel until Thursday, but at least the fare's cheaper then
13. There's an Annoying hum on this computer
14. It's Annoying when people keep pronouncing your name wrong
15. My car alarm keeps going off for no reason - it's really Annoying.
16. Though you may find it difficult to handle being around an Annoying person, you should strive to maintain your composure and stay calm
17. After posting a couple of illustrations on How to be Annoying to our social networks, people around the world started sending in their own ideas for us to illustrate
18. Synonyms for Annoying in Free Thesaurus
19. 41 synonyms for Annoying: irritating, boring, disturbing, provoking, teasing, harassing, aggravating
20. Adjectives for Annoying include annoyable, annoyed, annoyful, Annoying and annoyous
21. Annoying adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (person: irritating) fastidioso, seccante, irritante agg aggettivo : Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata " - "Con un cacciavite piccolo " - "Questioni controverse "
22. Annoying - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
23. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Annoying adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (thing: irritating) irritante adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
24. See 4 authoritative translations of Annoying in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
25. The Most Annoying Words and Phrases Abby Heugel
26. The 11 most Annoying things in the world
27. It's inevitable, therefore, that sometimes we won't be able to avoid upsetting or Annoying other people, and vice versa.
28. A new study shows Annoying sounds trigger a …
29. Something that's Annoying is upsetting or irritating or otherwise troublesome
30. When your mom asks you ten times in a row when you're going to clean your room, she's being Annoying
31. But your messy room might also be Annoying!
32. Adjective Someone or something that is Annoying makes you feel fairly angry and impatient
33. You must have found my attitude Annoying.
34. Organize by: [Syllables] Letters: Show rare words: [Yes] No: Show phrases: [Yes] No: See Annoying used in context: 17 rhymes, 1 …
35. Annoying Orange: How to Be Annoying: A Joke Book [Snider, Brandon T.] on Amazon.com
36. Annoying Orange: How to Be Annoying: A Joke Book
37. ‘My stepson has an Annoying habit of getting up very early for a shower.’ ‘One has a very Annoying habit of trying to speak at the same time as the tutor.’ ‘He had an Annoying habit of standing at windows when he wanted to intimidate her.’ ‘I got into the very Annoying habit of …
38. What does Annoying mean? The definition of Annoying is something that is bothersome or irritating
39. We've got 11 rhyming words for Annoying » What rhymes with Annoying? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Annoying.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
40. How to sign: causing irritation or annoyance "tapping an Annoying rhythm on his glass with his fork"; "aircraft noise is particularly bothersome near the airport"; "found it galling to have to ask permission"; "an irritating delay"; "nettlesome paperwork"; "a pesky m;
41. Definition and synonyms of Annoying from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
42. This is the British English definition of Annoying.View American English definition of Annoying.
43. Annoying Construct is a level 60 NPC that can be found in Oribos, Maldraxxus, Castle Nathria and 3 additional zones
44. Identify the person that irks you.Amidst a daily pattern of low-grade irritation at a co-worker's Annoying habits and
45. A big list of Annoying jokes! 68 of them, in fact! Sourced from Reddit, Twitter, and beyond! Annoying Jokes
46. Vandals are really Annoying.··present participle of annoy
47. "tapping an Annoying rhythm on his glass with his fork" "aircraft noise is particularly bothersome near the airport" "found it galling to have to ask permission" "an irritating delay" "nettlesome paperwork" "a pesky mosquito" "swarms of pestering gnats" "a plaguey newfangled safety catch" "a teasing and persistent thought annoyed him" "a