1. 3 synonyms of Announcer from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Announcer, And, Antonyms
2. Find another word for Announcer
3. Announcer: a person who conducts a program of entertainment by making introductions and providing continuity.
4. Tony Romo and Jim Nantz, the game’s Announcers, did not see each other in person this week until they arrived at Raymond James Stadium Sunday afternoon
And, Announcers, Arrived, At, Afternoon
5. A radio Announcer, therefore, can record many segments for use at a later date or even on another radio station in another media market
Announcer, At, Another
6. The Oklahoma high school basketball Announcer who hurled racist insults during a livestream of a state basketball game has apologized for his actions.
Announcer, Apologized, Actions
7. This item: Optex RCTD-20U Wireless Driveway or Entry Announcer $97.90
8. An Oklahoma sports Announcer was captured during a livestream directing racial slurs and expletives toward members of a girls' high school basketball team who were kneeling during the …
An, Announcer, And
9. Announcer voices; Announcer Voices Need an Announcer voice to share a message worthy of attention? Depending on what you’re looking for, the term Announcer may take on different meanings
Announcer, An, Attention
10. You could be looking for an Announcer from the golden years of radio, which has a certain sound to it.
11. Five-time Emmy Award-winner and National Radio Hall of Famer Charley Steiner enters his 14th season as a play-by-play Announcer for the Dodgers
Award, And, As, Announcer
12. Announcer 'Announcer' is a 9 letter word starting with A and ending with R Crossword clues for 'Announcer' Clue Answer; One reading news etc (9) Announcer: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Announcer We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Announcer will help you to finish your crossword today
Announcer, And, Answer, Answers
13. Someone who speaks on radio or television broadcasts or at a sports event: He was the Announcer for the Mamaroneck Tigers baseball team
14. (Definition of Announcer from the Cambridge Academic …
15. The Norman, Oklahoma, Public Schools District is condemning an Announcer who "made racist and hateful comments targeted at our Norman High student athletes" on …
An, Announcer, And, At, Athletes
16. An Announcer for a live stream of an Oklahoma girls high school basketball game cursed and called one team by a racial epithet as the players kneeled during the national anthem.
An, Announcer, And, As, Anthem
17. Matt Rowan, a former youth pastor, identified himself as the Announcer in a statement obtained Saturday by NBC News
18. 2 days ago · Brooks-Moon has been the PA Announcer for the San Francisco Giants since the team moved to their new digs at Third and King in 2000
Ago, Announcer, At, And
19. A high school sports Announcer has come under fire for racist remarks he made about a girls basketball team while they were kneeling during the national anthem
Announcer, About, Anthem
20. This is a list of the recommended characters that are different versions of Announcer
21. 1 Announcer x 1222 2 Announcer's Brother 3 Baby Announcer 4 Bubble Speaker Box 5 Cursed Announcer With Body 6 Evil Announcer 7 Female Announcer Thing 8 Female Speaker Box 9 Firey Speaker Box 10 Flower Speaker Box 11 Golf Ball Speaker Box 12 Hexagon Speaker Box 13 Ice Cube Speaker Box 14 Leafy …
22. Sciambi also was the lead play-by-play television Announcer …
23. 102 Announcer jobs available on Indeed.com
24. Apply to Master of Ceremonies, Announcer, Entertainer and more!
Apply, Announcer, And
25. The Announcer provides information on what's going on screen such as collecting an item, entering a new mission, or a player's status
Announcer, As, An
26. Announcer definition: An Announcer is someone who introduces programmes on radio or television or who reads the Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Announcer, An, And
27. The Announcer refers to a wide assortment of informative voice cues heard by players on each team during gameplay
28. While each class character contributes event voice over cues, the Announcer has currently always been a non-player character.
29. The Announcer role is most often occupied by the Administrator of TF Industries.She is portrayed as the urgent voice that commands both the RED and …
Announcer, Administrator, As, And
30. Announcer items are cosmetic items replace the voice responses of the default Announcer
31. Like HUD Skins, Announcers can be shared with team-mates through the Shared Content panel
32. Announcer Packs replace all lines, except for killing spree lines
33. Most custom Announcer packs have more lines than the default Announcer
34. The greatest moments in sports history are memorable for two reasons: the action on the field of play and the call of said action by a skilled Announcer
Are, Action, And, Announcer
35. The Announcer cursed and used a slur as students knelt during the national anthem before a high school tournament game in Oklahoma
Announcer, And, As, Anthem
36. Former Chicago Cubs Announcer Len Kasper has finally opened up on what made him decide to leave the North Side after 16 long years
37. The Announcer opened the envelope to read the name of the winner of the competition
38. A high school basketball Announcer called players the N-word for kneeling during the national anthem before a game this week and it was all caught on a hot mic
Announcer, Anthem, And, All
39. PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – The Duquesne University Athletic Department announced on Thursday that the public address Announcer Dom Errico died from complications brought on by COVID-19
Athletic, Announced, Address, Announcer
40. The Announcer is a very enigmatic Irken who commentated on the events of the Great Assigning on Conventia through a floating screen.
41. He was voiced by Brad Abrell in "The Nightmare Begins", and Adam Baldwin in "The Frycook What Came from All That Space".His actual name is unknown; the credits simply list him as "Announcer"
Abrell, And, Adam, All, Actual, As, Announcer
42. The Announcer also seems to have the same helmet as some of the …
Announcer, Also, As
43. Explore more than 1,000 Announcer jobs in the United-States
44. Synonyms for Announcer in Free Thesaurus
45. 9 synonyms for Announcer: presenter, newscaster, reporter, commentator, broadcaster, newsreader, master of ceremonies, anchor man, anchor
46. What are synonyms for Announcer?
47. Announcer Mug, Pho Ever The Best Announcer Mug, Gift For Announcer, Best Announcer Gift idea, Funny Gift For Announcers AmendableMugs
Announcer, Announcers, Amendablemugs
48. Nevertheless, basketball Announcer Matt Rowan seemed to suggest that his having Type 1 diabetes was responsible for his using the N-word when referring to a high school girls’ basketball team.
49. An Announcer for a livestream of an Oklahoma girls' high school basketball game cursed and called one team by a racial epithet as the players kneeled during the national anthem
An, Announcer, And, As, Anthem
50. Several players from the Norman Hight School girls basketball team have broken their silence about the racist comments directed at them by a game Announcer
About, At, Announcer
51. When play-by-play Announcer Beth Mowins grew up in central New York, it was the heyday of the Yankees “Bronx Zoo” era in the late 1970s and early ′80s
52. During the playing of the United States national anthem ahead of Norman High and Midwest City's game on Thursday, an Announcer was heard …
Anthem, Ahead, And, An, Announcer
53. A high school basketball game Announcer is facing a wave of outrage after he was caught using a racial epithet against female players who kneeled during the playing of the national anthem
Announcer, After, Against, Anthem
Definition of announcer. : one who announces: such as. a : a person who introduces television or radio programs, makes commercial announcements, or gives station identification. b : a person who describes and comments on the action in a broadcast sports event.
Definition of announce. transitive verb. 1 : to make known publicly : proclaim announce a deal. 2a : to give notice of the arrival, presence, or readiness of (something) announce dinner. b : to indicate beforehand : foretell an invention that announced a new era.
verb (used with object), an·nounced, an·nounc·ing. to make known publicly or officially; proclaim; give notice of: to announce a special sale. to state the approach or presence of: to announce guests; to announce dinner. to make known to the mind or senses. to serve as an announcer of: The mayor announced the program. to state; declare.