1. Annihilated synonyms, Annihilated pronunciation, Annihilated translation, English dictionary definition of Annihilated
2. To destroy completely: The naval force was Annihilated during the attack
3. Annihilate definition, to reduce to utter ruin or nonexistence; destroy utterly: The heavy bombing almost Annihilated the city
4. To destroy completely: The naval force was Annihilated during the attack
5. To defeat decisively: Annihilated
6. 67 synonyms of Annihilated from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 194 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Annihilated
8. Annihilated: to destroy all traces of.
9. Find 58 ways to say Annihilated, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Annihilated Games provide free mods, games and various other downloads
11. Annihilate definition, to reduce to utter ruin or nonexistence; destroy utterly: The heavy bombing almost Annihilated the city
12. Jeep Wrangler Engine Annihilated After Being Towed In 4-Low, Revving To Over 50,000 RPM
13. For Forge Camp: Annihilated, the elites become immune to stuns, repentance, and of course, Turn Evil
14. Annihilated (8 Occurrences) Acts 5:36 Years ago Theudas appeared, professing to be a person of importance, and a body of men, some four hundred in number, joined him.
15. Definition of Annihilated in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Annihilated mean? Information and translations of Annihilated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
17. Synonyms for Annihilated in Free Thesaurus
18. 2 synonyms for Annihilated: exterminated, wiped out
19. What are synonyms for Annihilated?
20. How to say Annihilated in English? Pronunciation of Annihilated with 1 audio pronunciation, 3 synonyms, 15 translations, 4 sentences and more for Annihilated.
21. They Annihilated Caragh in the semi final on Saturday before beating the hosts by 2-12 to 3-5 in Sunday's final
22. The Basques and the Gascons Annihilated them, and among the fallen was the Frankish commander Roland
23. Neither side moved, but one day the Damascenes attacked a large foraging party and nearly Annihilated it.
24. "Annihilated" ← SVU, Episode 8.20 → Production number: 08019 First aired: 8 May 2007 th of 476 produced in SVU ← th of 476 released in SVU → th of 1229 released in all Written By Amanda Green Directed By Peter Leto
25. We are California bound, Annihilated.
26. A conditionalist is one who believes that at some point following death, those who die estranged from God will be Annihilated, i.e., cease to exist
27. Annihilated Academy is a community Insane map made by ThePhoenixMurderer.It has 7 buttons and can be played in FE2 Community Maps.
28. Annihilated by Sectioned, released 06 February 2019 1
29. ‘We Annihilated our opponents, and nobody could argue about it.’ ‘They Annihilated Caragh in the semi final on Saturday before beating the hosts by 2-12 to 3-5 in Sunday's final.’ ‘As a young man, he made his name not in student politics but in wrestling, and now he uses words and more words to annihilate and humiliate his opponents.’
30. "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" Annihilated (TV Episode 2007) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
31. The third last episode "Annihilated" was predicted to be an Emmy contender for Christopher Meloni in the Envelope section of The LA Times
32. Janet Mills’ former adviser says historic tribal act should be ‘Annihilated’ by Caitlin Andrews January 13, 2021 January 13, 2021
33. Will Unbelievers Be Annihilated? By Randy Alcorn June 18, 2014
34. Forge Camp: Annihilated Altruis the Sufferer in western Nagrand has asked that you Destroy Forge Camp: Hate and Destroy Forge Camp: Fear
35. Heroes of Annihilated Empires - is a fantasy-based game from GSC Game World in the genre of RTS vs RPG for PC
36. Annihilated: [adjective] extremely intoxicated
37. I was so Annihilated last night that I passed out in a dumpster
38. Metacritic TV Episode Reviews, Annihilated, Stabler faces some truths about his own family life during the investigation into the murder of a CIA agent's fiancée.
39. Amazon.com: Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything With Low-Level Spells (Manga) Vol
40. ‘Bigotry Annihilated’! Hasbro’s Mr
41. Related: Annihilated; annihilating
42. Cantyplax Annihilated purgatory, or CAP for short, is a super buff of ZAP
43. Other than that, not much is known about this tower, other than it being a (joke??) version and buff of Zalgo Annihilated Purgatory
44. Heroes of Annihilated Empires is a real-time strategy role-playing hybrid computer game developed by GSC Game World and released in October, 2006
45. 1 Overview 2 Setting 3 Plot 4 Gameplay 5 Sequels 6 External links 7 References Heroes of Annihilated Empires is the first installment of a planned trilogy
46. The Iranian leader made his call for Israel to be “Annihilated” on Twitter over the weekend
47. Heroes of Annihilated Empires cd key free Heroes of Annihilated Empires key free Heroes of Annihilated Empires - is a fantasy-based game from GSC Game World in the genre of RTS vs RPG for PC
Definition of annihilate. transitive verb. 1a : to cause to cease to exist : to do away with entirely so that nothing remains. b : to destroy a considerable part of Bombs annihilated the city. The enemy troops were annihilated.
Annihilate definition is - to cause to cease to exist : to do away with entirely so that nothing remains. How to use annihilate in a sentence.
The army annihilated, or ethnically cleansed, the village. These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web. Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors.
We say 'space is annihilated ' but we have annihilated not space, but the sense thereof. Most have seen their savings annihilated and their pensions devalued, and all have had to face up to the degradation of medical care and personal social services. The other singularities of (r + 1) are annihilated by the infinite product.