annex (verb) · annexes (third person present) · annexed (past tense) · annexed (past participle) · annexing (present participle)
annex (noun) · annexes (plural noun) · annexe (noun)
1. Annex definition is - to attach as a quality, consequence, or condition
2. How to use Annex in a sentence.
3. To incorporate (territory) into the domain of a city, country, or state: Germany Annexed part of Czechoslovakia
4. After decades of planning and preparation, Annex Wealth Management has established a way of doing business that promises the same warm, personal, one-on-one interaction to all clients.
5. Annex is a unique community of cottages and townhomes, designed around Miami University students, only a short shuttle bus ride from campus.
6. Annexation, a formal act whereby a state proclaims its sovereignty over territory hitherto outside its domain
7. Unlike cession, whereby territory is given or sold through treaty, Annexation is a unilateral act made effective by actual possession and legitimized by general recognition.
8. Annex Automotive and Industrial Finishes : - Lacquers Sealers CIC,Water Based Coatings Polyurethanes Polyesters Conversion Varnishes (solvent) Stains and Colorants Thinners Solvents Strippers SurfPrep sanding equipment Accessories Sundries Spray Guns & Accessories Industrial Coatings Rust Bullet Pre-Cat Lacquers Sealers Anti Graffiti Coatings Invoice Payments Concrete …
9. Annex INCORPORATED surpasses all competitors in sales and marketing in Florida
10. The Annex Kitchen is an Italian-Inspired restaurant influenced by the seasonal offerings of farmers throughout Central California
11. The nine Annex offices can accept them for filing, however it may take 5 – 7 business days to be filed based upon delivery of work to the downtown office
12. The Annexes are able to assist customers with obtaining public records from the Harris County Clerk’s Office such as Real Property (land records), County Civil, Probate
13. Find 49 ways to say Annex, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
14. The Annex is also responsible for the transportation of inmates between facilities, as well as the Texas Department of Correction (TDC) and other correctional facilities within the state
15. Like the Downtown Jail, the Annex also has an operational design concept to receive unclassified persons, hold pretrial and convicted persons, and allow for
16. Annex verb [T] (TAKE) to take possession of an area of land or a country and add it to a larger area, usually by force: The United States Annexed parts of Texas and New Mexico, which belonged to Mexico.
17. Walk into an Annex show and get smacked with a wall of sound
18. An Annex is an extension of or an addition to a building
19. A small room off of a main room is an Annex, and attics are another type of Annex
20. As a noun, an Annex is part of a building or an addition to a main structure, or it can be an attachment, as in "an Annex to the current plans."
21. The Annex of Terre Haute is the newest off campus student housing community located just steps away from Indiana State University’s Main Campus
22. A culinary focused, community-minded marketplace, The Annex shops and eateries feature an eclectic collection of purveyors blending dining experiences and unique flavors in a shared space with bar front eating and common area seating.
23. Synonyms & Antonyms of Annex (Entry 2 of 2) to join (something) to a mass, quantity, or number so as to bring about an overall increase plans to Annex the supply room so as to make the classroom bigger
24. This Annex is the Army senior leader’s guidance for fostering an inclusive environment - one which facilitates collaboration, equitable treatment, and creativity
25. • Annex is information that makes complete sense inside the main text of the document, but is placed at the end of the document for reasons of clarity
26. • Annex can be a standalone document and can be read in its own right.
27. Annex here refers to the action of adding a supplement to a written work
28. In this case, the supplement Leroux Annexes is a layout of the eponymous Yellow Room, which is meant to help readers as they try to solve the mystery
29. In British English, Annex is sometimes spelled Annexe.
30. A few hours later the Annex itself came under attack and two of the same brave GRS operatives were killed.: Kitchens and washrooms were in an Annex behind the main workhouse.: This paragraph, apart from the final eight words, is transposed from a corresponding paragraph in the Annex to the Directive.: In June, an attempt to sell the pink stucco main building and adjoining Annex failed to
31. 1 day ago · Annex Communications Ltd
32. In American and Canadian English, Annex is both a noun and a verb.As a verb, it means to append or attach.As a noun, it means (1) an extension to a main building, or (2) something added or Annexed.In British English, the noun is sometimes spelled Annexe.This spelling is virtually nonexistent in North American publications.
33. Annexe definition: An Annexe is a building which is joined to or is next to a larger main building
34. The Annex features the food of WOW Cafe and is a place where students can root for their favorite sports team
35. The dining plan allows one swipe per week at The Annex
36. This summary of the Irregular Warfare Annex to the National Defense Strategy explains that irregular warfare is to be institutionalized as a core competency wi th sufficient , enduring capabilities to advance national security objectives across the spectrum of competition and conflict, in alignment with the NDS
37. Annex Annex 6 - Operation Of Aircraft - Part II - International General Aviation - Aeroplanes 10th Edition, July 2018 USD 144.00 View details
38. Golden State Annex Detainee’s full name and A-number 611 Frontage Road, McFarland, CA 93250
39. Northwest Florida Reception Center Annex Address 4455 Sam Mitchell Drive Chipley, Florida 32428-3597 Phone (850) 773-6500 Chaplain (850) 773-0413 Fax (850) 773-6611 Warden Michael Mashburn
40. General Email Northwest Florida Reception Center Annex
41. The Annex is the perfect home for those looking for a vibrant community
42. The Annex of Oshkosh is a brand new off campus housing community near UWO offering spacious, furnished student apartments and luxury community amenities
43. Annex has a lot of opportunity for those who want it
44. The Annex where Anne and her family went into hiding dates from 1739
45. In that year, more than a hundred years after the construction of Prinsengracht 263, the previous Annex had been demolished to be replaced by a new, larger Annex
46. The Annex is a neighbourhood in Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada.The traditional boundaries of the neighbourhood are north to Dupont Street, south to Bloor Street, west to Bathurst Street and east to Avenue Road
47. Bordering the University of Toronto, the Annex has
48. Annex 18 The Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air
49. Annex 1 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation Personnel Licensing As long as air travel cannot do without pilots and other ai r and ground personnel, their co mpetence, skills and training
50. 22 reviews of The Annex "Stopped in here tonight - it is right next to The Brickwall in Asbury Park
51. THE Annex AT TOURAINE • 1516 & 1518 SPRUCE STREET • PHILADELPHIA, PA, 19102 215.735.8618 • [email protected]Annexapts.com A MEMBER OF THE SPRUCE STREET COMMONS FAMILY Look & …
52. Annex Little League, INC., New Haven, CT
53. In line with Article 11 (2) and (3), this Annex may apply to products in Classes IIa and IIb