1. Anisotropism synonyms, Anisotropism pronunciation, Anisotropism translation, English dictionary definition of Anisotropism
2. In kyanite, this Anisotropism can be considered an identifying characteristic. Retrieved from Wikipedia CC BY-SA 3.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
3. Butterfly wing surface displays structural Anisotropism in micro-, submicro- and nano-scales
4. Anisotropism: Polished sections of non-isotropic minerals, when rotated through 360o under „crossed‟ nicols, will show either a) complete darkness, or b) faint illumination with no change in intensity or color of illumination
5. Butterfly wing surface exhibits structural Anisotropism on micro-scale, submicro-scale and nano-scale
6. Sun et al.: Anisotropism of the Non-Smooth Surface of Butterfly Wing 73 Fig
7. Anisotropism glossary term at minerals.net educational reference guide
8. Anisotropism (anisotropy) characterizes substances that exhibit physical properties with different values when measured in different directions. The specific response of these substances to an internal or external stimulus also differs according to the kind of stimulus and the manner and direction or directions of its application.
9. Example sentences with "Anisotropism", translation memory
10. In the case of kyanite, a member of the aluminosilicate series, that property is something known as Anisotropism. Kyanite Crystals from Burma A mineral that is anisotropic has different properties depending on its orientation
11. The simple definition of Anisotropy, or less commonly Anisotropism, is exhibiting different values of a particular property of a material when measured in different directions (as opposed to Isotropy)
12. Anisotropism: Strong: Twinning: Rare: Stibnite Occurrence
13. Anisotropism greatly favors higher thermal conductance in the axial direction
14. Six anisotropic garnets are studied by optical, thermal, and X-ray diffraction methods in an attempt to determine the cause of Anisotropism
15. Anisotropism - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Anisotropism and much more
16. The word Anisotropism uses 12 letters: a, i, i, m, n, o, o, p, r, s, s, t
17. Anisotropism is playable in: Words With Friends 19
18. Synonyms for Anisotropism in Free Thesaurus
19. What are synonyms for Anisotropism?
20. Eigenvectors of the gradient structure tensor indicate local orientation, whereas eigenvalues give coherency (a measure of Anisotropism)
21. Anisotropism Total Number of words made out of Anisotropism = 942 Anisotropism is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 16 points.Anisotropism is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 19 points
22. Anisotropism is a 12 letter long Word starting with A and ending with M
23. 10 letter Words made out of Anisotropism
24. A resin composition of the invention, exhibiting the Anisotropism when melted, comprises (1) a resin having rigid structure and exhibiting the Anisotropism when melted and (2) a resin having a rigid structure portion and a soft structure portion, both resins having been uniformly mixed with each other.
25. Anisotropism dare man of the people םולש ןיכשמ călit; întărit trooper ceramic flags bluish to come back, to return, to recur wayside predgotoviti in jeder Hinsicht die rechte Seite (von Stoffen), Oberseite, Vorderseite, Frontseite, Front (u.E.) (S) reactor pagsasanay, paggawà, pagpapalakas ng katawan osjetljivo pitanje ça me
26. As a result He- Gas reservoirs have stronger Anisotropism: 2
27. Dual Anisotropism is a basic characteristic of porous medium It has an effect on the flow of reservoir fluid and oil and gas production: 3
28. The shell limestone is thin bed compact and Anisotropism so the reservoir is of low porosity low permeability and pore fracture character
29. The build orientation, Anisotropism or inadequate material properties can be overcome
30. Anisotropism is an optical effect where the mineral appears to change colors as it is rotated while illuminated by cross polarized light
31. A Novel Apparatus for Obtaining In Situ Estimates of Anisotropism Hydraulic Conductivity in Fractured Rocks July 2016 Geotechnical Testing Journal 39(4):20150004
32. A resin composition of the invention, exhibiting the Anisotropism when melted, comprises (1) a resin having rigid structure and exhibiting the Anisotropism when melted and (2) a resin having a rigid structure portion and a soft structure portion, both resins having been uniformly mixed with each other.
33. As a result, He-8 Gas reservoirs have stronger Anisotropism
34. Dual Anisotropism is a basic characteristic of porous medium
35. Pu67 gas reservoir features in severe Anisotropism, abundant little faults and complicated gas-w
Definition of anisotropic. : exhibiting properties with different values when measured in different directions an anisotropic crystal.
Medical Definition of anisotropic. : exhibiting properties with different values when measured in different directions : not isotropic an anisotropic crystal.
In isotropic materials such as cubic crystals and amorphous materials (ex: glass), the properties do not change along the direction of the material. In anisotropic materials such as wood and composites, the properties vary along the directions of the material. This is the main difference between isotropic and anisotropic.