See also: Animus
1. Animus definition is - a usually prejudiced and often spiteful or malevolent ill will
2. How to use Animus in a sentence
3. Anima, Animus - Anima is the source of the female part of personality and Animus is the source of the male part. See also related terms for personality
4. Some common synonyms of Animus are animosity, antagonism, antipathy, enmity, hostility, and rancor. While all these words mean "deep-seated dislike or ill will," Animus adds to animosity the implication of strong prejudice
5. Objections devoid of personal Animus When is animosity a more appropriate choice than Animus?
6. The Animus is the deposit, as it were, of all woman’s ancestral experiences of man-and not only that, he is also a creative and procreative being, not in the sense of masculine creativity, but in the sense that he brings forth something we might call the spermatic word
7. [“Anima and Animus,&quo CW 7, par
8. Animus magic is magic wielded by Animus dragons allowing them to enchant inanimate objects, plants, animals, and other dragons. Animus dragons have been recorded in five of the seven Pyrrhian tribes, and none of the Pantalan tribes
9. IceWings, SeaWings, NightWings, SandWings, and SkyWings have all previously had Animus dragons.
10. The Animus is the deposit, as it were, of all woman's ancestral experiences of man—and not only that, he is also a creative and procreative being, not in the sense of masculine creativity, but
11. Inversely, the Animus pertains to the male dimension within the female unconscious psyche
12. Referring to an idea about what it means to be a man, the concept of the Animus is known to be present in the female mind
13. Animus is an Action RPG that calls upon you to bring an end to a dying world. Button mashing will get you killed
14. The definition of Animus is a feeling of hostility or ill will, or the motivation to do something
15. 174.2k Followers, 69 Following, 24 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Animus (@Animus)
16. Find 4 ways to say Animus, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
17. MONUMENTS - Animus (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
18. Listen to the single here: https://Monuments.lnk.to/AnimusSingleIDDirected and produced by Sitcom Soldiers, www.sitcomso
19. Definition of Animus in the Definitions.net dictionary
20. What does Animus mean? Information and translations of Animus in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
21. Beautiful and eerie, Animus weaves an entrancing spell out of childish curiosity, folklore, friendship,
22. Old English (in sense Animus (sense 4)): from Latin, ‘spirit, mind’.
23. Animus is a Marvel comic book character and was created by Fabian Nicieza and Steve Epting in 1991 and first appeared in The Avengers # 341.
24. Animus Distillery 1/89a Piper St, Kyneton (03) 5403 2431
25. Animus is a level 30 NPC that can be found in Thousand Needles
26. Animus is an entertaining read that has enough depth for both teenagers and adults
27. Animus enchantments are any spell cast by a dragon with Animus magic
28. The latest tweets from @Animas_Animus
29. Animus (previously NOVA) is an add on for the magic themed mod Blood Magic
30. Animus at first desired to escape and kill all four of them, but with Overgrowth's overwhelming advantage in the meadow, it was impossible
31. Wither convinced Animus to join the group, Animus then learning that she couldn't accomplish her goal without escaping the seemingly infinite meadow.
32. Animus is a male Dragon who was the king of the country of Stella
33. 1 Description 2 Personality 3 Abilities 4 History 5 Trivia Animus is a huge dragon who has crystal-like scales
34. Animus Heart är kompatibel med väldigt många smarta produkter
35. Animus: A Tale of Ardenia (Tales of Ardenia Book 1) - Kindle edition by McKay, Scott
36. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Animus: A Tale of Ardenia (Tales of Ardenia Book 1).
37. Animus definition: If a person has an Animus against someone, they have a strong feeling of dislike for Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
38. Animus (n.) 1820, "temper" (usually in a hostile sense), from Latin Animus "rational soul, mind, life, mental powers, consciousness, sensibility; courage, desire," related to anima "living being, soul, mind, disposition, passion, courage, anger, spirit, feeling," from PIE root *ane-"to breathe."
39. The Animus is the deposit, as it were, of all woman’s ancestral experiences of man – and not only that, he is also a creative and procreative being, not in the sense of masculine creativity, but in the sense that he brings forth something we might call … the spermatic word.
40. ‘The Animus and hostility and the intensity of feeling evidenced by this act of the accused does not outweigh its prejudicial effect.’ ‘Ponting's Animus toward Churchill never reaches Irving's level of contempt but he has his moments.’
41. Shop for Helion Animus 18SC Replacement Parts Cars & Trucks at HobbyTown
42. Full list of all 13 Animus - Stand Alone achievements worth 1,000 gamerscore
Definition of animus. 1 : a usually prejudiced and often spiteful or malevolent ill will harbored an animus toward them ... the sixties mentality, with its strong animus against what it defines as "elitism" ...- Daniel J. Singal.
The cubile animus is Latin for "Nest of Souls" Jesse, also known as Reverend Horace Black, wanted to find the box so he could use it to revive the Black Army, his evil 219 followers that were burned alive at a stake.
Animus originated from Latin, where it was used to describe ideas such as the rational soul, life, mind, mental powers, courage or desire. In the early nineteenth century, animus was used to mean "temper" and was typically used in a hostile sense.
Definition of animus. 1 : a usually prejudiced and often spiteful or malevolent ill will harbored an animus toward them … the sixties mentality, with its strong animus against what it defines as "elitism" …— Daniel J. Singal. 2 : basic attitude or governing spirit : disposition, intention.