1. Animosity definition is - a strong feeling of dislike or hatred : ill will or resentment tending toward active hostility : an antagonistic attitude
Animosity, Active, An, Antagonistic, Attitude
2. How to use Animosity in a sentence
3. Where does the word Animosity come from? Synonym Discussion of Animosity.
4. Noun, plural an·i·mos·i·ties. a feeling of strong dislike, ill will, or enmity that tends to display itself in action: a deep-seated Animosity between two sisters; Animosity against one's neighbor.
An, Action, Animosity, Against
5. Animosity synonyms, Animosity pronunciation, Animosity translation, English dictionary definition of Animosity
6. How does the noun Animosity differ from other similar words? Some common synonyms of Animosity are animus, antagonism, antipathy, enmity, hostility, and rancor
Animosity, Are, Animus, Antagonism, Antipathy, And
7. While all these words mean "deep-seated dislike or ill will," Animosity suggests intense ill will and vindictiveness that threaten to kindle hostility
All, Animosity, And
8. / ˌæn.əˈmɑː.sə.t̬i / strong dislike, opposition, or anger: Of course we're competitive, but there's no personal Animosity between us
9. In spite of his injuries, he bears no Animosity towards his attackers.
10. Animosity is hatred. If your (supposed) best buddy embarrasses you in front of a big crowd, your friendship could turn into Animosity
11. Animosity comes from the Latin word animus, meaning "spirit" or …
12. One of the most toxic is racial Animosity — resentment and anger that take shape as the belief that people of another race aren’t like you, can’t be trusted and don’t deserve what you deserve
Animosity, And, Anger, As, Another, Aren
13. To make this crystal clear, Animosity is defined as violent or intense hatred; Galatians 5:20 lists hatred as a sin—work of the flesh—those guilty of …
14. Animosity Campaigns is pleased to announce that we’ve partnered with the guys over at NarrativeLabs to bring you The Burning Winter streamed LIVE on Twitch in a match where YOU control the narrative
Animosity, Announce, At
15. Animosity is one of the Items in SMITE.
16. The definition of Animosity is strong ill will or dislike. Two neighbors constantly fighting over a property line are an example of people who are sharing a feeling of Animosity.
Animosity, Are, An
17. Animosity A violent hatred giving rise to open and violent retaliation. Also a state of being in which "violent temper" cannot describe how much the person in question is likely to kill the one they hate
Animosity, And, Also
18. Crimes commited under violent amounts of Animosity would be written off as crimes of passion, because Animosity is that strong.
Amounts, Animosity, As
19. Animosity (7 instances) 4 Bible Verses about Animosity
20. Definition of Animosity a strong feeling of disliking someone or something Examples of Animosity in a sentence Why do you have such Animosity towards me when I have done nothing to you? 🔊
21. Synonyms for Animosity in Free Thesaurus
22. 25 synonyms for Animosity: hostility, hate, hatred, resentment, bitterness, malice, antagonism
23. Animosity The Internet bristles with Animosity toward Flanagan's written opinions and personal a cause of Animosity between people - English Only forum Animosity - English Only forum Difference between Animosity, enmity, antipathy and animus - English Only forum Enmity vs Animosity - English Only forum focus popular Animosity abroad - English Only forum I am very good in maintaining friendship
Animosity, And, Antipathy, Animus, Abroad, Am
24. Animosity (countable and uncountable, plural animosities) Violent hatred leading to active opposition ; active enmity ; energetic dislike
Animosity, And, Animosities, Active
25. Animosity hits the ground running when all animal life for no reason one day, has human intelligence and goes straight into "Planet of the Apes"
Animosity, All, Animal, And, Apes
26. Animosity (n.) early 15c., "vigor, bravery" (a sense now obsolete), from Old French animosité (14c.) or directly from Latin animositatem (nominative animositas) "boldness, vehemence," from animosus "bold, spirited," from animus "life, breath" (from PIE root *ane-"to breathe")
Animosity, Animosit, Animositatem, Animositas, Animosus, Animus, Ane
27. Adjectives for Animosity include animose and animous
Adjectives, Animosity, Animose, And, Animous
28. The Animosity is a Hardmode gun dropped by Calamitas
29. The high velocity shot fired by Animosity's left click attack deals 580% of the weapon's overall damage, including the damage being contributed
30. Animosity is a strong feeling of dislike and anger
Animosity, And, Anger
31. There's a long history of Animosity between the two nations
32. Sir Geoffrey had no personal Animosity towards the Prime Minister.
33. Animosity is a disturbing look into how otherwise good people can allow themselves to be misled by gossip, rumors, and a mob mentality
Animosity, Allow, And
34. Like his friendship with Green Lantern, his Animosity with Hawkman, his romance with Black Canary - these are all the things that sort of defined him.
Animosity, Are, All
35. Animosity is a Post Apocalyptic Xenofiction comic book series created and written by Marguerite Bennett and produced by Aftershock Comics, first published in August 2016
Animosity, Apocalyptic, And, Aftershock, August
36. Animosity (toward(s) somebody/something) He felt no Animosity towards his critics
37. Animosity (between A and B) personal animosities between members of the two groups
Animosity, And, Animosities
38. Listen to Animosity by Sevendust on Apple Music
39. Animosity horse page with past performances, results, pedigree, photos and videos
40. Animosity horse rating and status
41. See who is a fan of Animosity .
42. Animosity is the third studio album by American rock band Sevendust, released on November 13, 2001 through TVT Records.The album appeared on the Billboard 200, remained there for thirteen weeks and peaked at No
Animosity, Album, American, Appeared, And, At
43. Animosity was certified gold on March 11, 2002 through the Recording Industry Association of America.
Animosity, Association, America
44. Animosity was an American death metal band from San Francisco, California, formed in 2000.The band released three studio albums, toured in United States, Europe and disbanded in 2009
Animosity, An, American, Albums, And
45. The classic lineup of Animosity consisted of vocalist Leo Miller, guitarists Frank Costa and Chase Fraser, bassist Evan Brewer and drummer Navene Koperweis
46. A feeling of enmity, Animosity or ill will
47. Guild summary for the Alliance guild 'Animosity' on Azgalor - US
Alliance, Animosity, Azgalor
48. This Animosity is based on fear of a Bible believing Christian aspiring to political office.
49. Some of the Animosity is personal: Republicans in both chambers and K Street attorneys say Jackson and her staff are too dismissive of opposing views and other stakeholders.
Animosity, And, Attorneys, Are
50. Antonyms for Animosity include friendship, goodwill, amity, friendliness, harmony, kindness, love, rapport, sympathy and aroha
Antonyms, Animosity, Amity, And, Aroha
51. PDF On Jul 1, 2020, Hatice Aydin and others published Consumers’ Emotional Bonds with Foreign Brands: Animosity, Affinity, and Ethnocentrism Find, read and cite all the research you need on
Aydin, And, Animosity, Affinity, All
52. On Animosity, Sevendust stick to a workmanlike alternative industrial metal formula of mind-numbing aggression propelled by rapid-fire pentatonic riffs, growling lower-register bass rumblings, and polyrhythmic drum patterns intermixed with electronic samples.
Animosity, Alternative, Aggression, And
53. • The Animosity between parents who are getting a divorce can often cause great suffering to their children
54. • He looked at her without Animosity and for a moment her knees weakened
At, Animosity, And
55. Animosity towards/against • Like the woman who wears it? wondered Cassie, surprised at the strength of her Animosity towards Bella Latimer.
Animosity, Against, At
56. Many Westerners, including those who are Christians, have Animosity toward Muslims due to acts of terrorism by Muslim extremists
Are, Animosity, Acts
57. “Animosity in fact loves, but in a different sense
58. The Animosity of the community to the king is evident and reflects perhaps the resentment of a dependent people
59. From anger and Animosity he turned in a split second to a benevolent caring brother only here to see justice done
Anger, And, Animosity
60. I spent all afternoon full of Animosity towards him
All, Afternoon, Animosity