1. Anguished definition is - suffering anguish : tormented
2. How to use Anguished in a sentence.
3. Anguished synonyms, Anguished pronunciation, Anguished translation, English dictionary definition of Anguished
4. Feeling, expressing, or caused by anguish: Anguished victims of the earthquake; Anguished screams for help.
5. 44 synonyms of Anguished from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 154 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Anguished, And, Antonyms
6. Find another word for Anguished
7. Anguished: expressing or suggesting mourning.
8. Anguished It is an Anguished and necessary effort to avoid the ultimate, deepest and harshest level of the crisis.
Anguished, An, And, Avoid
9. For one moment the white, Anguished face rests against his breast, then she opens her eyes and struggles from his clasp
Anguished, Against, And
10. We found 5 answers for “Anguished”
11. This page shows answers to the clue Anguished, followed by 2 definitions like “Severe mental or physical pain”, “Feeling, showing, or accompanied by anguish” and “Resulting from or produced by anguish
Answers, Anguished, Accompanied, Anguish, And
12. Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Anguished Wraith (Ice) should be placed in the Discussion Topic
13. Anguished is a horror-psychological rpg type
14. Overview The Anguished Guardian of the Gate is a Reborn Fusion - tier furnace added in the Reincarnation Update
15. Anguished synonyms, Anguished pronunciation, Anguished translation, English dictionary definition of Anguished
16. Feeling, expressing, or caused by anguish: Anguished victims of the earthquake; Anguished screams for help
17. Anguished means showing or feeling great mental suffering or physical pain.
18. ‘when she turned, her face was Anguished’ ‘When she finished dressing almost falling in the act, she heard an Anguished cry of pain.’ ‘It is a harrowing experience to hear a squeal of tires followed by a thump and then the Anguished cries of an animal in pain.’
Anguished, Almost, Act, An, And, Animal
19. I am Anguished to see the author, a votary of Hindutva restraining himself, advising Hindutva phobians to shed off their protest
Am, Anguished, , Advising
20. In other words, the meaning of the poem is a reflexive and Anguished uncertainty about the nature of poetry itself, a pure lyric refusal of constative or narratable content.
And, Anguished, About
21. Anguished (A Crimson Elite Novel) - Kindle edition by Smith, T.L
22. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Anguished (A Crimson Elite Novel).
23. Anguished English is the impossibly funny anthology of accidental assaults upon our language
Anguished, Anthology, Accidental, Assaults
24. See authoritative translations of Anguished in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Anguished, And, Audio,
25. THE Anguished APPEALS Reparation Prayers to the Agonizing Jesus Christ (10 December 1998) Lord Jesus Christ, throughout history You are leading us back to …
Anguished, Appeals, Agonizing, Are
26. Anguished Declarations of Love are gender-neutral in terms of occurrence but have a different flavour depending on whether the declarer is male or female: a male declarer will often be aggressive and reproachful in his confession, especially if his target of affection doesn't react the way he expects them to, in which case he may demand to be
Anguished, Are, Aggressive, And, Affection
27. Home The-Anguished-Barber 2020-10-14T17:59:22-04:00 A Blend of Classic and Modern We created a unique space for people seeking elevated experiences, …
28. Synonyms for Anguished in Free Thesaurus
29. 12 synonyms for Anguished: suffering, wounded, tortured, distressed, tormented, afflicted, agonized
Anguished, Afflicted, Agonized
30. The Anguished Angel Long-Winged Sitting Statue
31. Anguished - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
32. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Anguished adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (in torment, distressed) angustiado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Anguished, Adj, Adjective, An, Angustiado, Adjetivo, Alta
33. Anguished is the 2nd book in the series and contains Echo's story
34. The Anguished Garden is a Reborn Fusion-tier furnace that was released on theReincarnation Update
35. The Anguished Man is a painting created by an unknown artist and owned by Sean Robinson
Anguished, An, Artist, And
36. Anguished Families Shoulder The Biggest Burdens Of Opioid Addiction Nationally, the economic toll of the opioid crisis is in the hundreds of billions of dollars
37. Anguished, armed and impulsive: A deadly mix fuels rising teen suicides
Anguished, Armed, And
38. Anguished English, as the title suggests, is a compendium of blunders, bloopers, and mistranslations guaranteed to split your sides
Anguished, As, And
39. It was the Anguished cry of the shepherd feeling responsible for the suffering of his sheep
40. Sargon listened to the Anguished question of the initiated of Saba.
41. Taken from: Anguished - Cold (Hammer Of Hate 2010) Five Finger Death Punch - "Lift Me Up" (featuring Rob Halford of Judas Priest) Lyric Video - Duration: 4:05
42. An Anguished question from a trump supporter: Last edited Wed Jan 8, 2020, 12:15 AM - Edit history (1) ‘Why do liberals think Trump supporters are stupid?’
An, Anguished, Am, Are
43. Definition and synonyms of Anguished from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
44. This is the British English definition of Anguished.View American English definition of Anguished.
45. 2 days ago · After Spa Attacks, Officers Handcuffed Victim’s Anguished Husband for Four Hours
Ago, After, Attacks, Anguished