1. Anfractuous definition is - full of windings and intricate turnings : tortuous
2. Anfractuous definition, characterized by windings and turnings; sinuous; circuitous: an Anfractuous path
3. Anfractuous synonyms, Anfractuous pronunciation, Anfractuous translation, English dictionary definition of Anfractuous
4. What does Anfractuous mean? Full of twists and turns; tortuous
5. Find 12 ways to say Anfractuous, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Definition of Anfractuous in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Anfractuous mean? Information and translations of Anfractuous in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
8. Examples of Anfractuous in a sentence
9. The couple struggled to get through the Anfractuous maze, constantly getting lost in the twists and turns
10. 🔊 Turns in the Anfractuous tunnels can be confusing for even those who have a map
11. 🔊 The mall’s Anfractuous hallways seemed to …
12. 6,263 Followers, 2,376 Following, 994 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from S H A M I T A •S I V A (@Anfractuous)
13. ‘Tired of hearing and reading too much ‘Anfractuous remplissage’ - in other words, circuitous padding?’ ‘There is what I suppose is intended to be the telling juxtaposition of different sorts of ‘conspiracy theories’, linked by the sort of Anfractuous logic that informs Horowitz's ‘Discover the Network’.’
14. Anfractuous: 1 adj full of twists and turns “ Anfractuous cliffs” Synonyms: crooked having or marked by bends or angles; not straight or aligned
15. Anfractuous (comparative more Anfractuous, superlative most Anfractuous) (rare) sinuous, twisty, winding
16. 1995, Neal Stephenson, The Diamond Age: It was just that the story was Anfractuous
17. 1996, David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest: Shy, iridescent, coltish, pelvically Anfractuous, amply busted, given to diffident movements.
18. Synonyms for Anfractuous include tortuous, twisting, curving, serpentine, sinuous, indirect, circuitous, roundabout, crooked and snaky
19. Anfractuous x curly - a little different (free download) 789 2
20. Anfractuous x curly - gangstah flow (ft
21. Anfractuous x curly - helium (free download) 1,498 4
22. Anfractuous x curly - feels (free download) 930 22 75 share add to next
23. Anfractuous (adj.) 1620s, "full of windings and turnings," from Latin anfractuosus "roundabout, winding," from anfractus "a winding, turning, a bending round," especially "a circuitous route," also figuratively, in rhetoric, "circumlocution," from am(bi)-"around" (from PIE root *ambhi-"around") + fractus, past participle of frangere "to break" (from PIE root *bhreg-"to break").
24. Anfractuous definition: characterized by twists and turns ; convoluted Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
25. Thin, Anfractuous highways and dirt roads scarred the green and brown landscape, and as far as the eye could reach were to be seen farmhouses and barns and silos
26. Quill's Window It is not likely to forget them -- not likely to be unreminded of the old story of the Serpent, in the false words, subtle, gliding invasions, and Anfractuous policy of
27. You say, 'Ambleshift's Anfractuous Album' You have been assigned the task 'Ambleshift's Anfractuous Album'
28. Synonyms for Anfractuous in Free Thesaurus
29. 14 synonyms for Anfractuous: flexuous, meandrous, serpentine, sinuous, snaky, tortuous, winding
30. Anfractuous Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Anfractuous in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
31. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Anfractuous in Urdu is بَل دار, and in …
32. Anfractuosity definition is - the quality or state of being Anfractuous.
33. Anfractuous Meaning in Hindi is पेचीला
34. Anfractuous is a adjective by form
35. The synonyms and antonyms of Anfractuous …
36. Spanish words for Anfractuous include tortuoso and complicado
37. Anfractuous Anfractuous is an old-fashioned word that means twisting and turning but not breaking
38. Facing Anfractuous internal and external economic environments, the Chinese government has taken a series of policy measures for boosting economic growth and improving the situation of the SOEs
39. ️FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE ️ So excited to finally announce that now you can avail free shipping for Space Anfractuous prints! This Christmas Offer is available for a limited period only: 22/11/2020 - 10/12/2020
40. BIG NEWS: Original Anfractuous paintings are now available for purchase! After much contemplation (and endless discussions), I have finally decided to open doors for the original Anfractuous paintings
41. Synonyms for Anfractuously in Free Thesaurus
42. 14 synonyms for Anfractuous: flexuous, meandrous, serpentine, sinuous, snaky, tortuous
43. Anfractuous definition, characterized by windings and turnings; sinuous; circuitous: an Anfractuous path
44. Definition of Anfractuous having many winding twists and turns Examples of Anfractuous in a sentence The couple struggled to get through the Anfractuous maze, constantly getting lost in the twists and turns
45. Anfractuosity and Anfractuous are also used in the sense of the sulci, the grooves between the convolutions of the surface of the brain
46. Paint me the bold Anfractuous rocks Faced by the snarled and yelping seas
47. How this page explains Anfractuous ?
48. Listen to music by DJ Anfractuous Storm on Apple Music
49. Find top songs and albums by DJ Anfractuous Storm including Ground Control and Ground Control (Radio Edit).
50. Anfractuous Moments For Redemption by Weight Of Emptiness, released 04 March 2017 1
51. Another way to say Anfractuous? Synonyms for Anfractuous (other words and phrases for Anfractuous).
52. Anfractuous - find the meaning and all words formed with Anfractuous, anagrams with Anfractuous and much more.
53. Space Anfractuous is a design studio located in New Delhi, India
54. Words That Rhyme with Anfractuous
Definition of anfractuous. : full of windings and intricate turnings : tortuous.
Definition of anfractuosity 1 : the quality or state of being anfractuous 2 : a winding channel or course especially : an intricate path or process (as of the mind)
The Unbreakable Anfractuous. Plots and paths can be anfractuous. They twist and turn but do not break. Never mind that our English word comes from Latin anfractus (same meaning as anfractuous ), which in turn comes from the Latin verb frangere, meaning "to break." ( Frangere is also the source of fracture, fraction, fragment,...
The prefix an- here means "around." At first, anfractuous was all about ears and the auditory canal's anfractuosity, that is, its being curved rather than straight.