1. Androgenic anabolic steroids (AASs) are synthetic analogues of hormone testosterone, produced by Leydig cell of testis and suggested for the managementof many diseases such as renal insufficiency, osteoporosis, male hypo-gonadism, delayed puberty, endometriosis, growth retardation and …
Androgenic, Anabolic, Aass, Are, Analogues, And, As
2. "Androgenic" is the adjective form of the noun " androgen," a word referring to any of the male hormones, including testosterone and androsterone. Androgenic development -- that is, the development of male characteristics -- begins in puberty, the time when a person becomes physically capable of producing offspring.
Androgenic, Adjective, Androgen, Any, And, Androsterone
3. Androgens include testosterone, androsterone, and dehydroandrosterone and are secreted by the interstitial tissue of the testis and by the adrenal cortex of both sexes. Androgenic (-jen'ik), adjective Synonym: Androgenic …
Androgens, Androsterone, And, Are, Adrenal, Androgenic, Adjective
4. Androgenic alopecia is a genetic condition that can affect both men and women
Androgenic, Alopecia, Affect, And
5. Generally existing by way of cholesterol Testosterone and Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) are the two primary androgens worthy of concern but Androgenic hormones such as androstenedione (Andro) and Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) play a role.
And, Are, Androgens, Androgenic, As, Androstenedione, Andro
6. The Androgenic:anabolic ratio of an AAS is an important factor when determining the clinical application of these compounds
Androgenic, Anabolic, An, Aas, Application
7. Initial steroid research sought to synthesize a compound which retained a high degree of anabolic activity coupled with a diminished Androgenic activity, the goal being to produce a compound with a high anabolic yet low
Anabolic, Activity, Androgenic
8. By the time a woman reaches menopause, blood androgen levels are about half of what they were at her peak.As your androgen levels rise above the normal range, you may experience such "virilizing" effects as facial hair growth, Androgenic alopecia (thinning of …
Androgen, Are, About, At, As, Above, Androgenic, Alopecia
9. Androgenic steroids derive from the nature of androgens with testosterone being the primary androgen of concern and often the more Androgenic a hormone is the more apt it is for size and massive buildups in strength in a conjoined effort.
Androgenic, Androgens, Androgen, And, Apt
10. Body hair, or Androgenic hair, is the terminal hair that develops on the human body during and after puberty.It is differentiated from the head hair and less visible vellus hair, which is much finer and lighter in color.The growth of Androgenic hair is related to the level of androgens (often referred to as male hormones) and the density of androgen receptors in the dermal papillae.
Androgenic, And, After, Androgens, As, Androgen
11. Hair transplantation, a procedure used in the United States since the 1950s to treat Androgenic alopecia, involves removing a strip of scalp from the back of the head and using it to fill in a bald patch
Androgenic, Alopecia, And
12. What are Androgenic/anabolic steroids? Androgen-generic term for an agent, usually a hormone, that stimulates activity of the accessory male sex organs, encourages development of male sex characteristics, or prevents changes in the latter that follow castration.
Are, Androgenic, Anabolic, Androgen, An, Agent, Activity, Accessory
13. The common term used for Androgenic steroids is "anabolic steroids", these are steroids which mirror the chemical make up of …
Androgenic, Anabolic, Are
14. The Androgenic Approach Understanding the Three Classes of Pro-Androgenic Herbs
15. The Androgenic approach both encompasses therapeutic pro-Androgenic herbs (such as Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen) and diet and lifestyle modifications (more on this later).And while the approach does breach the levy of simply taking something—whether that be pro-Androgenic herbs, other nutritional …
Androgenic, Approach, As, And
16. Anabolic Androgenic steroids may be without question one of the most highly debated and misunderstood topics of all time and if not its very close
Anabolic, Androgenic, And, All
17. The reason is simple, most do not understand them, in-fact most do not realize anabolic Androgenic steroids are a category of many various hormonal compounds.
Anabolic, Androgenic, Are
18. Androgenic alopecia is a genetically predetermined condition affecting almost 50 % of the population, including men and women
Androgenic, Alopecia, Affecting, Almost, And
19. There has recently been increasing attention focused on the use of Androgenic-anabolic steroids (AAS)
Attention, Androgenic, Anabolic, Aas
20. Androgenic hormone: [ hor´mōn ] a chemical transmitter substance produced by cells of the body and transported by the bloodstream to the cells and organs on which it has a specific regulatory effect
21. Stimulate the development and maintenance of the male characteristic in vertebrates by steroid hormone is called Androgenic effect
22. Most synthesized steroid hormones are used to suppress the Androgenic activity of testosterone while increasing its anabolic effects.
Are, Androgenic, Activity, Anabolic
23. Androgenic disorders have many negative physical effects
24. Historically, Androgenic progestins in oral contraceptives have also been associated with …
Androgenic, Also, Associated
25. Androgenic alopecia is the most common form of baldness among the male population
Androgenic, Alopecia, Among
26. We might also call Androgenic alopecia androgenetic alopecia or AGA.
Also, Androgenic, Alopecia, Androgenetic, Aga
27. Androgenic alopecia (AA) is the scientific name for the genetic predisposition for pattern baldness
Androgenic, Alopecia, Aa
28. The idea of the anabolic to Androgenic ratio is to provide a ratio of how AAS compare relative to each other in terms of their anabolic and Androgenic potency
Anabolic, Androgenic, Aas, And
29. So for example, one could take testosterone as the “index” steroid, assigning it an anabolic to Androgenic ratio of 100 to 100 (or just 1).
As, Assigning, An, Anabolic, Androgenic
30. Having your Androgenic hormones working properly will allow you to build and retain muscle mass better, support weight loss, enhance sex drive and function, increase “zest and vitality” and a sense of well-being in life, and even support cognitive function.
Androgenic, Allow, And
31. The Androgenic potency of progestins in COC varies, as shown in Table 34.5
32. Desogestrel and norgestimate are newer progestins with a lower Androgenic index
And, Are, Androgenic
33. Q34.8 Dienogest and drospirenone are progestins with antiAndrogenic properties
And, Are, Antiandrogenic
34. Androgenic alopecia is the most common type of baldness, it appears due to hormonal disorders in women of different age groups
Androgenic, Alopecia, Appears, Age
35. A synthetic progestational substance with some anabolic, estrogenic, and Androgenic properties
Anabolic, And, Androgenic
36. (Norethindrone, NCI Thesaurus) The orally bioavailable acetate salt of norethindrone, a synthetic progestin with some anabolic, estrogenic, and Androgenic activities
Acetate, Anabolic, And, Androgenic, Activities
37. Androgenic: Androgenic substances are used in Androgenic replacement therapy
38. Androgenic and anabolic substances are steroids that affect the tissues of the body
Androgenic, And, Anabolic, Are, Affect
39. Androgenic Effects: Androgenic effects refer to the likelihood that the progestin may cause unpleasant side effects
40. Progestins with higher Androgenic activity may increase the chances of androgen-related side effects which mainly include acne and hirsutism (female unwanted hair growth).
Androgenic, Activity, Androgen, Acne, And
41. Synonyms for Androgenic in Free Thesaurus
42. 1 synonym for androgen: Androgenic hormone
43. What are synonyms for Androgenic?
44. Anabolic:Androgenic Ratios and Ratings – What They Really Mean
Anabolic, Androgenic, And
45. Much of the focus here on Steroidal.com’s articles and profiles focuses quite a bit on the anabolic:Androgenic ratio (also referred to as anabolic and Androgenic ratings) in determining how to properly use any given anabolic steroid in a cycle.
Articles, And, Anabolic, Androgenic, Also, As, Any
In adult men, androgens are used to correct natural hormone deficiencies and to reduce "male menopause" symptoms such as lack of sex drive, anxiety, and depression. Some androgens are used to treat dwarfism because of their ability to stimulate growth.
A deepening voice is one of the signs of androgenic activity. Androgen is produced in males by the testes, the two globe-shaped reproductive organs below the penis, and by the adrenal glands, two small hormone-producing organs that each sit atop a kidney.
Androgens play many roles in the human body. Some androgen hormone effects include the stimulation of body and pubic hair growth, sexual desire (libido), muscle growth, and fat cell action and location.
Definition of testosterone. 1 : a hormone that is a hydroxy steroid ketone C 19H 28O 2 produced especially by the testes or made synthetically and that is responsible for inducing and maintaining male secondary sex characters.