1. Andes Mountains, South American mountain system that contains the highest peaks in the Western Hemisphere
2. One of the Earth’s great natural features, the Andes form an unbroken rampart over some 5,500 miles—from the southern tip of South America to …
3. The Andes are the longest chain of mountains in the world and include many of the highest peaks in the Western Hemisphere
4. Although the Andes is a long mountain chain, they are also narrow
5. Along their length, the east-to-west breadth of the Andes …
6. For a wide assortment of Andes visit Target.com today
7. Tootsie's brands include some of the most familiar candy names: Tootsie Roll, Tootsie Pop, Charms Blow Pop, Mason Dots, Andes, Sugar Daddy, Charleston Chew, Dubble Bubble, Razzles, Caramel Apple Pop, Junior Mints, Cella's Chocolate-Covered Cherries, and Nik-L-Nip
8. Andes Candies was founded in Chicago, Illinois in 1921 by Andrew Kanelos
9. Andes, NY Real Estate & Homes for Sale Homes for sale in Andes, NY have a median listing price of $190,000
10. There are 36 active homes for sale in Andes, NY, which spend an average of 164 days on
11. Andes Tower Hills is the place to be all winter long.
12. As the number one after-dinner mint, Andes Crème de Menthe delivers a smooth blend of mint and chocolate flavors
13. Andes Creme De Menthe and Peppermint Crunch Thins Holiday Pack (56 Pieces) 4.6 out of 5 stars 81
14. Uruguayan Air Force flight 571, also called Miracle of the Andes or Spanish El Milagro de los Andes, flight of an airplane charted by a Uruguayan amateur rugby team that crashed in the Andes Mountains in Argentina on October 13, 1972, the wreckage of which was not located for more than two months
15. Andes is a natural, chromium tanned, aniline dyed, upholstery leather with a lightly enhanced grain texture
16. The selection of hides used to produce Andes originates from northern Italy, southern Germany, and Switzerland
17. The Andes stretch through Mendoza and into the Atacama Desert, a place that might hold some answers to the lingering questions of humankind's origin
18. Andes mints, ice cream, brownie mix, mints, frozen pie crust and 1 more
19. Candy melts, OREO® Cookies, vegetable oil, Andes mints
20. Andes Florist is the premier flower shop for all your Torrance flower delivery services
21. Andes The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from OneKey™ MLS
22. Andes Tourism: Tripadvisor has 88 reviews of Andes Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Andes resource.
23. Recommend that you stop in and stock up at Farm Fresh ($1.29 for quart of milk) in Margaretville before hitting Andes
24. Andes 1,729 followers on LinkedIn
25. Andes develops novel seeds for a future regenerative
26. Andes (Association Nationale de Développement des Epiceries Solidaires)
27. University of the Andes is the first private university in Colombia with an accreditation renewed by Colombian Education Ministry for ten years, the maximum possible time
28. Andes synonyms, Andes pronunciation, Andes translation, English dictionary definition of Andes
29. Andes Font dafont.com English Français Español Deutsch Italiano Português
30. Andes, New York may refer to: Legal
31. Get directions, maps, and traffic for Andes, NY
32. The Andes Mountains of South America make up the longest mountain chain in the world
33. Andean music is a group of styles of music from the Andes region in South America
34. Another place to visit in the Andes Mountains Chile is the El Tatio Geyser Field, known locally as Los Géiseres del Tatio.Located in the northern part of the Andes in Chile, this is commonly visited by tourists to the nearby Atacama Desert and San Pedro de Atacama
35. The Andes are a mountain range along the western coast of South America.
36. The Amazon river system has its sources in the eastern flanks of the Andes.
37. The Andes are the longest exposed mountain range of the world, and the second-highest
38. John "Johann" Andes February 16, 1931 - February 16, 2021 John "Johann" Andes of Mt
39. In the Andes, sterling silver, leather, and combinations of natural stones are frequently used
40. The Andes—the longest series of mountain ranges the world—span about 7,242 kilometers (4,500 miles) and runs through seven countries
41. Although all of the survivors say that their 10 weeks in the Andes had a profound effect on the way they think and on their views about life - and death - few of them think they would be doing
42. Andes is a map available in the Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs
43. 1 Overview 2 History 3 Trivia 4 Gallery Andes is a landlocked map, depicting the west, mountainous lands of South America
44. Who: Queen of the Andes (Puya raimondii) is a terrestrial bromeliad
45. The Andes Hotel is a bar, restaurant and hotel in the adorable town of Andes, New York in the Catskills.
46. Andes automatically generates model documentation, and the docs always stay up to date
47. Andes, designed by Daniel Hernández, is a display typeface that has neo-humanist characteristics
48. Zillow has 19 homes for sale in Town of Andes
49. Andes centrales: Entre el nudo de Pasco y el nevado Tres Cruces (27º S) en límite entre Chile y Argentina
50. Andes meridionales: desde el nevado Tres Cruces hasta la isla de los Estados, al este de Tierra del Fuego
51. Por su posición en las zonas geoastronómicas la cordillera puede dividirse en Andes tropicales y Andes extra-tropicales.
In the south, the western side of the Andes tends to be wet, while the eastern plains of Argentina are in a rain shadow and tend to be very dry. Many of the peaks in the Andes receive heavy snowfall and contain glaciers. The forces of plate tectonics are responsible for the formation of the Andes.
The Andes or Andean Mountains (Spanish: Cordillera de los Andes) are the longest continental mountain range in the world, forming a continuous highland along the western edge of South America.
10 Fascinating Facts About the Andes Mountains