1. Ancre f (plural Ancres) anchor (of a ship)
2. Ancre translation in French - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'Ancrer',s'Ancrer',Ancrer',ancrage', examples, definition, conjugation
3. Ancre Watch Ancre is not a manufacturer or retailer name
4. The Anal Neoplasia Clinic, Research and Education (Ancre) Center is part of the UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center.Care includes a wide range of screening, diagnosis and treatment options, such as anal cytology, high-resolution anoscopy, anal biopsy, infrared coagulation therapy, electrocautery therapy and more.
5. Ancre British Cemetery is about 2 Kms south of the village of Beaumont-Hamel, on the D50 between Albert and Achiet-le-Grand.
6. 4.0 out of 5 stars Ancre électrique
7. Ancre Watch Price / Value Guide: Browse FREE Ancre Watch Price & Value Guide
8. Plus TODAY's SELECTED Ancre Watch for Sale, BEST OFFERS, Auctions, Appraisals, FREE Sales Advice, FREE Sale Prices, Values, Wish list and more
9. anchor [noun] something, usually a heavy piece of metal with points which dig into the seabed, used to hold a boat in one position a safe place to drop anchor. (Translation of Ancre from the PASSWORD …
10. Ancre British English: anchor/ˈæŋkə/ NOUN An anchoris a heavy hooked object at the end of a chain that is dropped from a boat into the water to make the boat stay in one place.
11. Vintage Ancre Goupilles Swiss Wrist Watch Working Mechanical Filigree - Free Shipping Domestic ShelleyManor
12. 5 out of 5 stars (744) Sale Price $31.49 $ 31.49 $ 34.99 Original Price $34.99" (10% off) FREE shipping Favorite Add to WWII Military Wristwatch, Ancre - Ancre Superba Working
13. Nautique bracelet,Ancre bracelet,Ancre de bateaux,8mm lava beads bracelet,adjustable,gifts , best gift boyfriend, ElenaJewel
14. The Battle of the Ancre Heights (1 October – 11 November 1916), is the name given to the continuation of British attacks after the Battle of Thiepval Ridge from 26 to 28 September during the Battle of the Somme
15. Definition of Ancre in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Ancre mean? Information and translations of Ancre in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
17. Ancre would never tell you about this profile if you didn't find out on your own
18. Btw, Ancre Bron and 132,344 other people from all around the globe are chatting, exchanging pictures/videos and posting stuff as we speak
19. Capture great deals on stylish Ancre Pocket Watch from Elgin, Waltham, Hamilton & more
20. Homophones: Ancre, Ancrent, Ancres, encrent, encres; Noun
21. 2014 - Découvrez le tableau "Ancre MARINE" de Lysa Misa sur Pinterest
22. Voir plus d'idées sur le thème Ancre marine, Ancre, cellule animale.
23. Most recently, our collaboration with Ancre took us to the magical world of Disney Pixar, where we, alongside Thrivers, researchers, medical providers, and their friends and loved ones took in a pre-release screening of the latest film, Onward
24. Ancre would never tell you about this profile if you didn't find out on your own
25. Btw, Ancre Behl and 132,688 other people from all around the globe are chatting, exchanging pictures/videos and posting stuff as we speak
26. Get the best deals on Ancre Pocket Watch when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com
27. Ancre is known for developing quality working relationships based on respect, integrity, hard work, and trust
28. Ancre Group is proud to have developed beneficial relationships with a variety of lenders, contractors, investors, and a wide range of real estate experts over the years.
29. He is currently a Principal and Managing Director of Ancre Group
30. Ancrer translation in French - English Reverso dictionary, see also 's'Ancrer',Ancre',Ancre',ancrage', examples, definition, conjugation
31. Looking for the definition of À L'Ancre? Find out what is the full meaning of À L'Ancre on Abbreviations.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
32. High quality Ancre gifts and merchandise
33. A few steps from the Musée des Arts et Métiers (Museum of Arts and Skills – 3rd arrondissement), the passage de l’Ancre (passage of the Anchor) is a small and unusual private lane to visit without hesitation strolling around the very close neighborhoods of Beaubourg or the Marais
34. Ancre Hill is a relative newcomer to the United Kingdom's winemaking industry, establishing its vineyard in Monmouthshire, Wales, in 2006, and a winery in 2015
35. Ancre Ancrer: Français: Espagnol: lever l'Ancre loc v locution verbale: groupe de mots fonctionnant comme un verbe
36. Buy second-hand Hermès Chaîne d'Ancre Bracelets for Women on Vestiaire Collective
37. The attack on the Ancre cost the British another 22,000 and the …
38. Thus the Chaîne d'Ancre was born: a naturally balanced jewel with a sporty yet chic allure
39. Concino Concini, marquis d’Ancre, Italian adventurer who dominated the French government during the first seven years of the reign of King Louis XIII (reigned 1610–43)
40. Long-sleeve dress in "Chaines d'Ancre" fluid silk knit (100% silk) - Body with rib stitches - Skirt with tone-on-tone jacquard and "Chaines d'Ancre" stitches Made in Italy