ancillary (noun) · ancillaries (plural noun)
See also: Ancillary
1. Ancillary definition is - subordinate, subsidiary
2. How to use Ancillary in a sentence
3. Something that serves in an Ancillary capacity: Slides, records, and other ancillaries can be used with the basic textbook.
4. Ancillary synonyms, Ancillary pronunciation, Ancillary translation, English dictionary definition of Ancillary
5. Of secondary importance; subordinate: "For Degas, sculpture was never more than Ancillary to his painting" .
6. additional, or providing additional support or help: In the last ten years or so we have developed a number of Ancillary services, which have grown out of our core business. Ancillary staff / …
7. Find 19 ways to say Ancillary, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Ancillary adjective Referring to that which is over and above a norm; additional, supplementary
9. The term Ancillary in relation to the real estate industry can serve various purposes
10. As the Ancillary definition describes something that works in a supporting or supplementary role for something else, the term finds different applications within the real estate industry, both for commercial real estate and residential properties.It can even be applied to services, businesses, and income.
11. By partnering with an Ancillary service provider, hospitals can offer a wider range of healthcare services to their patients. This system has been so effective, Ancillary care has become central to the American healthcare system for the diagnosis, treatment, and support of patient health.
12. The Crossword Solver found 42 answers to the Ancillary crossword clue
13. To get the most from your Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield benefits, you should use in-network Ancillary providers, as well as in-network doctors, hospitals and other health care professionals
14. In the medical world, Ancillary services, also called Ancillary care, refers to the wide range of diagnostic and support services provided to help the work of doctors, nurses and dentists.
15. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Ancillary adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (non-essential) secundario/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").: The teacher recommends the Ancillary workbook that goes with the main textbook.
16. The definition of Ancillary means something that is helping or subordinate, but not as necessary. An example of Ancillary is an overflow valve that is designed to …
17. Definition of Ancillary written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
18. Ancillary Items means all equipment of whatever nature including without limitation engine covers and loose equipment that is associated with the Airframe or the Engines and that is in Seller’s possession. Sample 1 Sample 2 Based on 2 documents
19. If you use the adjective Ancillary to describe your position you are subordinate or supporting something or someone else
20. The adjective Ancillary originally meant "relating to maidservants" from the Latin, but the element of a female servant has fallen away and now the word merely refers to …
21. Of secondary importance; subordinate: "For Degas, sculpture was never more than Ancillary to his painting" (Herbert Read)
22. Auxiliary or accessory: an Ancillary pump
23. Supportive care and essential Ancillary medications required by a treatment regimen should be clearly identified
24. (Concomitant Agent, NCI Thesaurus) A coded value specifying the type of Ancillary entity or event to the primary entity or event
25. We designed our Ancillary products and services to complement your medical coverage and provide additional financial protection for you and your family
26. We designed our Ancillary products and services to complement your medical coverage and provide additional financial protection for you and your family
27. The Ancillary teacher is in the classroom to help the lead teacher meet the needs of all the students
28. In addition to the main dining room, there are several Ancillary restaurants on the cruise ship
29. Insurance is an Ancillary cost associated with vehicle ownership.
30. Ancillary uses means uses related to the textile manufacturing, dying, or finishing operations on a textile mill site consisting of sales, distribution, storage, water runoff, wastewater treatment and detention, pollution control, landfill, personnel offices, security offices, employee parking, dining and recreation areas, and internal roadways or driveways directly associated with such uses.
31. Ancillary (plural ancillaries) Something that serves an Ancillary function, such as an easel for a painter
32. Ancillary certificate authorizes an individual to teach in a publicly-funded early learning center serving children age birth to five as defined in R.S 17:407.33
33. Ancillary probate refers to a probate proceeding that's required in addition to the primary probate proceeding that takes place in your home state
34. Ancillary definition: The Ancillary workers in an institution are the people such as cleaners and cooks whose Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
35. Essentially, Ancillary businesses provide additional income and strengthen client relations
36. Typically, Ancillary businesses offer consultation services in areas like health care, education, and environment
37. However, Ancillary businesses do bring a certain set of
38. Ancillary definition: The Ancillary workers in an institution are the people such as cleaners and cooks whose Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
39. • Criticism by many research workers has led to the development of Ancillary measures, involving more sophisticated techniques
40. • Film companies also make money in Ancillary sales of T-shirts, toys, and so on
41. • A third cost element is the cost of Ancillary services such as the swap fee.
42. Ancillary revenue is the revenue generated from goods or services that differ from or enhance the main services or product lines of a company.
43. Ancillary - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
44. Definition and synonyms of Ancillary from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
45. This is the British English definition of Ancillary.View American English definition of Ancillary.
46. Definition and synonyms of Ancillary from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
47. This is the British English definition of Ancillary.View American English definition of Ancillary.
48. Ancillary benefits are additions to a health insurance provided by an employer to his or her employees
49. Ancillary Meaning: "subservient, subordinate, serving as an aid," 1660s, from Latin ancillaris "relating to maidservants,"… See definitions of Ancillary.
50. A Louisiana Ancillary certificate to applicants holding degrees or credentials in a specialized area
51. The guidelines for each type of Ancillary certificate are included in this packet.This application packet does not include Ancillary Early Childhood certification; there is a separate
52. The first and only Life Sciences company dedicated to Ancillary Supply Chain for Phase I-IV clinical research
53. Clinical Trial Ancillary Supply Chain (CTASC™) is the process of organizing, administering and overseeing the flow of goods and services throughout the lifecycle of a clinical trial, resulting in: increased transparency, predictable timelines, a more scientifically-focused project
54. Ancillary benefits are a secondary type of health insurance coverage that covers miscellaneous medical expenses that are incurred during a …
55. What Does Ancillary Accommodation Mean? Ancillary accommodation or an Ancillary dwelling is a small self-contained residence, situated on the same property as another house
56. Ancillary accommodation can either be a separate building from the man home or …
57. Ancillary services are a covered benefit and can be provided at any TRICARE network or non-network hospital, medical office or freestanding location
58. Looking for online definition of Ancillary or what Ancillary stands for? Ancillary is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
59. An Ancillary proceeding is sometimes called an Ancillary suit or bill
60. A claim for Alimony is an Ancillary claim dependent upon the primary claim that there are sufficient legal grounds for a …
61. Ancillary Solutions for Employers
62. Health and Ancillary Powered by EyeMed Vision Solutions There’s no need for a blurry solution – we know it takes vision to see beyond the status quo—and no one knows vision like EyeMed Vision Care.
63. Find top medical Ancillary vendors and request to add new programs to compliment your portfolio
64. Klarity RPM New No $$ Remote Patient Monitoring is an essential Ancillary program for any primary care provider, especially since the onset of the pandemic
Ancillary derives from the English word ancilla, a somewhat rare word that means "an aid to achieving or mastering something difficult.". That word derives from Latin, where it meant "female servant.".
Definition of ancillary work. ancillary work means work in the field of personnel and in the field of material and financial management, technical and similar services, and other work required to secure uninterrupted performance of public tasks by bodies or entities of public law. Chapter II COMMON PRINCIPLES OF THE CIVIL SERVANTS SYSTEM.
Other synonyms for the word ancillary. contributory. incident. satellite. secondary. subordinate. subservient. subsidary.
Ancillary system. A system in which payments or securities are exchanged and/or cleared. Meanwhile, the ensuing monetary obligations are settled in another system, typically an RTGS system. See also real-time gross settlement (RTGS) system (European Central Bank)