ancestry (noun) · ancestries (plural noun)
See also: Ancestry
1. Ancestry® helps you understand your genealogy
2. Please sign in for secure access to your Ancestry account
3. Ancestry refers to a person’s ethnic origin or descent, "roots," or heritage, or the place of birth of the person or the person’s parents or ancestors before their arrival in the United States.
4. You can always stay in the know for these deals by signing up to get information on the latest Ancestry coupons as soon as they appear.
5. The best DNA kit with the most comprehensive Ancestry breakdown and 30+ trait reports
6. 80+ personalized reportsAncestry percentages (to the 0.1%) 2000+ geographic regionsHealth upgrade available
7. Ancestry.com was founded as the publishing company The Generations Network in 1983
8. Download Ancestry: Your family story and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
9. Explore your family stories anytime, anywhere with the top genealogy app*, Ancestry®.
10. Ancestry definition is - line of descent : lineage; especially : honorable, noble, or aristocratic descent
11. How to use Ancestry in a sentence.
12. Ancestry Hints automatically find records, photos, and stories about your family In just a few taps create, edit, and see your family tree Access more than 14 billion historical records, photos, and more Sync automatically with your Ancestry.com account Easily upload photos and …
13. Explore your origins and your family tree, discover long lost relatives, and share your family stories anytime, anywhere with the Ancestry® app
14. Ancestry brings you closer to your family past and present through your shared family story.
15. With the Ancestry® app you can explore and collect your family stories anytime, anywhere
16. Ancestry has some religious marriage records among its collections
17. To search thoroughly for obituaries from past newspaper editions, the best approach is to use a variety of tools including Ancestry's Obituary Collection, Ancestry's Historical Newspapers collection, Newspapers.com and offline research through local libraries and newspaper offices.
18. The AncestryInstitution.com and AncestryClassroom.com domains are for institutional access only, not personal accounts.
19. Ancestry synonyms, Ancestry pronunciation, Ancestry translation, English dictionary definition of Ancestry
20. Ancestry definition, family or ancestral descent; lineage
21. 150+ personalized reportsIncludes Ancestry + Traits Service; Includes FDA-authorized reports; FSA/HSA eligibility ♦
22. Why an Ancestry® Gift Membership Is the Perfect Holiday Gift 29 October 2020 Most Popular
23. 10 Irish American Surnames Explained 10 Incredible Women Who Wrote Their Own History The Home Edit Shares 5 Tips for Spring Cleaning with Ancestry®
24. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006.
25. Ancestry.com is an excellent place to find and explore your roots, provided you're willing to put in the time and money required.
26. On 2/25/21, I enrolled in the 7-14 day trial for Ancestry.com I cancelled on 3/7/21
27. DNA Ancestry test kits vary in price based on the amount of information that they provide, but you can typically expect to spend between $70 and $200
28. Ancestry Information Only: For a DNA Ancestry test kit that only provides results regarding your ancestral and …
29. 178 reviews of AncestrybyDNA "I ordered two tests from this company: 1) AncestryByDNA - Tells you the estimated percentage of Ancestry from four different population groups: European, Indigenous American, Sub-Saharan African, and East Asian
30. Bringing together science and self-discovery, Ancestry helps everyone, everywhere discover the story of what led to them
31. 15 synonyms of Ancestry from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 9 related words, definitions, and antonyms
32. Ancestry: the line of ancestors from whom a person is descended
33. Find 32 ways to say Ancestry, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
34. Ancestry is actively hiring for all open roles
35. In addition to the Ancestry.com site, Ancestry operates Genealogy.com, MyFamily.com, Rootsweb.com, and Footnote.com, which provides images of historical records
36. Ancestry.com has recently purchased Archives.com.
37. In 2014, on behalf of Ancestry.com, the H.W
38. Our internships offer impactful projects that will develop your talents and allow you to explore the many facets of Ancestry’s business including engineering, product, data science, DNA science, UX design, marketing, legal, and more
noun, plural an·ces·tries. family or ancestral descent; lineage. honorable or distinguished descent: famous by title and ancestry. a series of ancestors: His ancestry settled Utah.
Ancestry(noun) condition as to ancestors; ancestral lineage; hence, birth or honorable descent. Ancestry(noun) a series of ancestors or progenitors; lineage, or those who compose the line of natural descent.
Ancestry in a sentence
Method 2 of 3: Checking the Records Search the census records. Use the US Census online at Ancestry.com. ... Narrow down your search results. After checking the census history, try a search of all records. ... Use naturalization papers. ... Track down physical records. ... Find your ancestors' gravestones. ... Use baptism records to suggest birthdays. ...