anatomize (verb) · anatomizes (third person present) · anatomized (past tense) · anatomized (past participle) · anatomizing (present participle) · anatomise (verb) · anatomises (third person present) · anatomised (past tense) · anatomised (past participle) · anatomising (present participle)
1. Anatomize definition is - to cut in pieces in order to display or examine the structure and use of the parts : dissect
2. How to use Anatomize in a sentence.
3. Anatomize definition, to cut apart (an animal or plant) to show or examine the position, structure, and relation of the parts; display the anatomy of; dissect
4. Find 10 ways to say Anatomize, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Aoki, MA, CMI Founder & Creative Lead, Anatomize Studios Inc
6. Synonyms & Antonyms of Anatomize to identify and examine the basic elements or parts of (something) especially for discovering interrelationships if you Anatomize the problem, you'll see it stems from a combination of her bad behavior and your unwillingness to speak to her about it
7. Anatomize: 1 v dissect in order to analyze “ Anatomize the bodies of the victims of this strange disease” Synonyms: anatomise Type of: dissect cut open or cut apart v analyze down to the smallest detail “This writer Anatomized the depth of human behavior” Synonyms: anatomise Type of: analyse , analyze , canvas , canvass , examine , study
8. ‘There is no work anywhere to my knowledge that attempts with the precision and stamina of this one to Anatomize a compositional process down to its very last move.’ ‘Thomas Carlyle was perhaps the first to Anatomize the note of division that in part defines the cultural crisis inherited by Howards End.’
9. Anatomize is the third album by American Progressive rock band Thanatopsis, released on February 17, 2006.
10. Anatomize is my consulting and software offering
11. Anatomized synonyms, Anatomized pronunciation, Anatomized translation, English dictionary definition of Anatomized. tr.v
12. ‘There is no work anywhere to my knowledge that attempts with the precision and stamina of this one to Anatomize a compositional process down to its very last move.’ ‘Thomas Carlyle was perhaps the first to Anatomize the note of division that in part defines the cultural crisis inherited by Howards End.’
13. Anatomize - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
14. Both "dissect" and " Anatomize " are derived from Latin and Greek verbs, respectively, meaning "to cut." This definition seems to have been first used by John of Alexandria (first half of the seventh century), an early commentator on Galen (20)
15. Anatomize definition: If you anatomise a subject or an issue , you examine it in great detail
16. Anatomize (third-person singular simple present Anatomizes, present participle anatomizing, simple past and past participle Anatomized) To inspect or investigate by dissection
17. Anatomize definition is - to cut in pieces in order to display or examine the structure and use of the parts : dissect
18. How to use Anatomize in a sentence
19. Anatomize in a sentence - Use "Anatomize" in a sentence 1
20. Anatomize is the third album by American Progressive rock band Thanatopsis, released on February 17, 2006 : 15
21. The dialogue has a similarly Anatomized feeling, like something presented on a specimen slide
22. Buckethead's band Thanatopsis would also release " Anatomize " that year
23. Christopher Ricks, a literary critic, Anatomized the hidden craftsmanship of Dylan's rhymes.
24. See authoritative translations of Anatomize in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
25. Listen free to Thanatopsis – Anatomize (Counter Clockwise, Break Even Point and more)
26. Anatomize Meaning: "to dissect, investigate by dissection," early 15c., from Medieval Latin anatomizare, from Greek… See definitions of Anatomize.
27. Find more ways to say Anatomize, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
28. Another word for Anatomize: examine, study, separate, divide, resolve Collins English Thesaurus
29. Definition and synonyms of Anatomize from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
30. This is the British English definition of Anatomize.View American English definition of Anatomize.
31. Listen Now with Amazon Music : Anatomize "Please retry" Amazon Music Unlimited: Price New from Used from MP3 Music, February 17, 2006 "Please retry" $6.99
32. Definition of Anatomize in the Definitions.net dictionary
33. What does Anatomize mean? Information and translations of Anatomize in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
34. Anatomize , anatomise (British) formal vt (=examine in detail) disséquer → The magazine is devoted to anatomizing the inadequacies of liberalism
35. Dictionary entry overview: What does Anatomize mean? • Anatomize (verb) The verb Anatomize has 2 senses:
36. Analyze down to the smallest detail Familiarity information: Anatomize used as a verb is rare.
37. Conjugate Anatomize in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
38. Anatomize is the third album by instrumental group Thanatopsis, featuring Buckethead, Travis Dickerson and Ramy Antoun
39. Anatomize es un proyecto musical creado por el compositor, arreglista, instrumentista y vocalista Ramón Romero Hernández e inspirado en una gran variedad
40. Anatomize illustrates their mastery of the guitar-keys-drums format
41. Anatomize by Thanatopsis, released 01 November 2006 1
42. Listen to Anatomize by Kimeru on Apple Music
43. Anatomize "Please retry" Amazon Music Unlimited: Price New from Used from MP3 Music, February 17, 2006 "Please retry" $6.99
44. Anatomize (Anatomizes 3rd person present) (anatomizing present participle) (Anatomized past tense & past participle ) in BRIT, also use anatomise If you anatomise a subject or an issue, you examine it in great detail
45. Anatomize by INCINERATE, released 17 October 2008 1
46. German words for Anatomize include anatomieren, gründlich untersuchen and obduzieren
47. The couple Anatomized their new neighbour
48. We should Anatomize this class frog
49. Should clinical medicine learn to Anatomize? 5