1. An Anatomically correct doll related to the stucture of a plant or animal: The painting of each plant is Anatomically perfect and quite beautiful.
An, Anatomically, Animal, And
2. Anatomically (adverb) in an anatomical manner; by means of dissection How to pronounce Anatomically?
Anatomically, Adverb, An, Anatomical
3. Anatomically correct definition is - having body parts like those of actual people
4. How to use Anatomically correct in a sentence.
5. Anatomically correct synonyms, Anatomically correct pronunciation, Anatomically correct translation, English dictionary definition of Anatomically correct
6. Representing the body or a body part, especially a sex organ, in a physiologically accurate manner: an Anatomically …
Accurate, An, Anatomically
7. Adjective having representations of the sexual organs: An Anatomically correct doll was shown to the witness.
Adjective, An, Anatomically
8. Anatomically correct meaning: 1
9. What is the definition of Anatomically? What is the meaning of Anatomically? How do you use Anatomically in a sentence? What are synonyms for Anatomically?
10. Synonyms for Anatomically include functionally, materially, structurally, constructionally, constitutionally, organizationally, tectonically, configurationally
11. What does Anatomically mean? Pertaining to the anatomy
12. Anatomically modern human (AMH) refers to early individuals of Homo sapiens with an appearance fully congruent with that of modern humans. Anatomically modern humans evolved from archaic Homo sapiens in the Middle Paleolithic, about 200,000 years ago.
Anatomically, Amh, An, Appearance, Archaic, About, Ago
13. Synonyms for Anatomically in Free Thesaurus
14. What are synonyms for Anatomically?
15. ‘Anatomically, the ear is divided into three sections.’ ‘This fossil was Anatomically a member of our own species, yet molecular evidence suggests he was unrelated to the ancestors of any modern human.’ ‘They're Anatomically engineered to conform to the foot, and they come with a padded sole and a sweat-wicking wool interior.’
Anatomically, Ancestors, Any, And
16. Early modern human (EMH) or Anatomically modern human (AMH) are terms used to distinguish Homo sapiens (the only extant human species) that are Anatomically consistent with the range of phenotypes seen in contemporary humans from extinct archaic human species.
Anatomically, Amh, Are, Archaic
17. Anatomically accurate, finite model eye for optical modeling There is a need for a schematic eye that models vision accurately under various conditions such as refractive surgical procedures, contact lens and spectacle wear, and near vision
Anatomically, Accurate, Accurately, As, And
18. "Cro-Magnon" is the name scientists once used to refer to what are now called Early Modern Humans or Anatomically Modern Humans—people who lived in our world at the end of the last ice age (ca
Are, Anatomically, At, Age
19. Download 1,771 Anatomically Stock Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart for FREE or amazingly low rates! New users enjoy 60% OFF
Anatomically, Amp, Amazingly
20. So-called Anatomically modern humans are thought to have emerged somewhere in Africa some
Anatomically, Are, Africa
21. As primarily a driving game, it's not mega-detailed, but the zombies are what you might call Anatomically correct, in the sense that they aren't cartoonish
As, Are, Anatomically, Aren
22. Anatomically revealed morphological patterns of pyramidal neurons in layer 5 of the motor cortex Sci Rep
23. - Easily add the Anatomically Correct: Erika genital details to any of your favourite Genesis 3 Female or Genesis 8 Female (Base Female UV) textures using the ACErika Studio PSD included in the package
Add, Anatomically, Any, Acerika
24. Learn how to combine them with the included genital displacement maps for perfect Anatomically Correct detail on any texture set!
25. Although Anatomically narrow angles may not be the talk of the town in glaucoma (that distinction goes to microinvasive glaucoma surgery), evaluation and management of anatomical narrow angles is an important topic due to the potential sequelae of angle closure: angle-closure glaucoma, acute pain, and the potential for vision loss.
Although, Anatomically, Angles, And, Anatomical, An, Angle, Acute
26. Zero Pam Reborn Baby Anatomically Correct Doll 22inch Baby Girls Realistic Reborn Real Life Baby Dolls Newborn Baby Dolls Toddler Waterproof Full Silicone Body Curly Hair
27. Baby Realistic Berenguer 15 inch Anatomically Correct Real Girl Baby Washable Doll Soft Vinyl Comes with Cute Accessories CRAFTartesanias
28. Scotty Anatomically correct Paper Doll about 10 inches tall with Boots, Kilt, Sash, Tam, Thong, Shorts, Open Shirt TheVintageMaleStudio
29. Add to Favorites More colors Handmade Doll Clothes Taekwondo TKD Uniform fit Miniland 15'' (38cm) Anatomically Correct Baby Doll
30. Get the best deals on Anatomically Correct Vinyl Dolls when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com
31. The Anatomically Correct Pegasus has two solutions: It can fly but you can't ride it because the bones are too weak to support a human
32. This is because Anatomically-guided PET reconstructions are usually rather time-consuming (ca
33. 5 min - 1.5 h depending on the used hardware and the data size) which complicates the inevitable (task-based) tuning of the prior weight (β) that controls the degree of Anatomically-guided regularization
34. Moreover, so far, validation of Anatomically
35. Reborn Baby Dolls Girls Silicone Full Body Lifelike Reborn Doll Sleeping Anatomically Correct Washable Toy Doll Reborn Babies 20inch 50cm Pink Brand: Pedolltree
36. Get the best deals on Anatomically Correct Dolls when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com
37. Anatomically modern humans have relatively gracile skeletons and teeth, with crania exhibiting characteristic traits such as a vertical forehead, expanded parietal bones, a nonprojecting face, and the presence of a chin
Anatomically, And, As
39. JC Toys La Newborn Boutique - Realistic 15" Anatomically Correct Real Girl Baby Doll All Vinyl Pink Star Designed by Berenguer.
40. Anatomically distinct dopamine release during anticipation and experience of peak emotion to music
Anatomically, Anticipation, And
42. Nov 28, 2012 - Explore Taylor Dockery's board "Anatomically Correct Heart" on Pinterest
43. See more ideas about Anatomically correct heart, anatomical heart, heart.
About, Anatomically, Anatomical
44. Anatomically Correct Just now · Actors getting in shape for a role is nothing new, but in the past two decades, with the rise of superhero movies, just "being in shape" doesn't cut it anymore -- Hollywood actors now have to go through a rigorous year-long process of ultra-specific workouts, nutrition, and borderline-dangerous special 'camera
Anatomically, Actors, Anymore, And
45. What does Anatomically-correct mean? Representing the body or a body part, especially a sex organ, in a physiological
46. I may not be a doctor, but I'm Anatomically correct.
47. What is Anatomically narrow angle without glaucoma? In patients with narrow angles the iris and cornea are too close together, limiting the ability of aqueous humor to enter the drainage system
Anatomically, Angle, Angles, And, Are, Ability, Aqueous
48. Anatomically, it makes sense to me to contain and protect an extra set of lungs and heart
Anatomically, And, An
49. High quality Anatomically gifts and merchandise
50. An Anatomically correct doll with moveable arms and legs
An, Anatomically, Arms, And
51. With wonderfully vivid playful artwork commissioned from Lukas Weidinger, mastering by Denis Blackham, Anatomically Correct is simply, a very good pure electronic record.
• ANATOMICAL (adjective) The adjective ANATOMICAL has 2 senses: 1. of or relating to the structure of the body 2. of or relating to the branch of morphology that studies the structure of organisms Familiarity information: ANATOMICAL used as an adjective is rare.
Use anatomical in a sentence. adjective. The definition of anatomical is something that relates to living things and how they are structured. The study of the bones in a human is an example of anatomical study.
anatomical position. n. The erect position of the body with the face directed forward, the arms at the side, and the palms of the hands facing forward, used as a reference in describing the relation of body parts to one another.
Medical Definition of anatomy. 1 : a branch of morphology that deals with the structure of organisms — compare physiology sense 1. 2 : a treatise on anatomic science or art. 3 : the art of separating the parts of an organism in order to ascertain their position, relations, structure, and function : dissection.