1. Anathematizing synonyms, Anathematizing pronunciation, Anathematizing translation, English dictionary definition of Anathematizing
2. Anathematizing meaning Present participle of anathematize.
3. Definition of Anathematizing in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Anathematizing mean? Information and translations of Anathematizing in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. Synonyms for Anathematizing include cursing, accursing, beshrewing, imprecating, maledicting, comminating, execrating, cussing, blaspheming and talking dirty
6. Anathematize (third-person singular simple present anathematizes, present participle Anathematizing, simple past and past participle anathematized) To cause to be, or to declare as, an anathema or evil.
7. Ah! that was Sit-cum-to-ha, shrilly Anathematizing the dogs as she cuffed and beat them into the harnesses.
8. Just the other day, I was reading a music catechism from 1936 that came close to Anathematizing the payment of musicians in parishes, since
9. Anathematizing all and sundry was no way to replace an old religious appeal by a new one.
10. ‘And funniest of all, Bill anathematizes the double standards of his critics!’ ‘And, of course, non-liberal commentators have filled libraries Anathematizing Roe for having launched a social revolution on the back of one of the flimsiest, most willful constitutional inventions in American history.’
11. Anathematizing - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Anathematizing and much more.
12. Related: Anathematized; Anathematizing.
13. Paul, instead of Anathematizing, sometimes delivers a person over to Satan (I Tim., i, 20; I Cor., v, 5)
14. One of a number of definitive statements Anathematizing us (that is, Protestants), include the following… Canon 12.
15. Example: Anathematizing things without trying to understand them could be a sign of immaturity
16. Anathematizing 29 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Anathematizing 32 is a valid word in WWF
17. Definitions for the word, Anathematizing (p
18. Unscrambled Words in the letters, Anathematizing
19. 11 letter words made by using the letters Anathematizing.
20. Anathematizing Total Number of words made out of Anathematizing = 413 Anathematizing is a 14 letter long Word starting with A and ending with G
21. 10 letter Words made out of Anathematizing
22. Gerund: Anathematizing Past participle: anathematized Simple past: anathematized Irregular forms Auxilliary verb Spelling change Use contractions
23. In Lenin’s absnce, the task of Anathematizing the Workers’ Group fell to Trotsky, Radek and Zinoviev
24. Anathematizing ispiti odmoriti comptabilité main menu in a restaurant, as opposed to the lunchtime menu workpeople Juli light flaked canned tuna, light sandwich tuna Chasse de la roue எச்சம்; மிச்சம்; மீதி apetyczny coglione coastlands épargne naturliga fern with …
25. The act of Anathematizing; vigorous denunciation
26. Words created with Anathematizing, words starting with Anathematizing, words start Anathematizing
27. Our best contribution to the process of "Anathematizing" religious extremism, as Taylor suggests, is the patient engagement of moderates in the region and the cultivation of attitudes of tolerance
28. The Three chapters ( trîa kephálaia ) were propositions Anathematizing : (1) the person and writings of Theodore of Mopsuestia; (2) certain writings of Theodoret of Cyrus ; (3) the letter of Ibas to Maris.
29. “A denomination cannot survive by Anathematizing one another,” Mohler said
30. He called for voting reform and even dangled his own list of proscriptions a la ancient Rome, Anathematizing Rep
31. The Three chapters (trîa kephálaia) were propositions Anathematizing: (1) the person and writings of Theodore of Mopsuestia; (2) certain writings of Theodoret of Cyrus; (3) the letter of Ibas to Maris.At a very early stage of the controversy the incriminated writings themselves came to …
32. Disagreeing with certain ideas, however, is very different from Anathematizing the collective work of a host of paradigm-shifting thinkers
33. Disagreeing with certain ideas, however, is very different from Anathematizing the collective work of a host of paradigm-shifting thinkers
34. Anathematizing autism research for gender stereotyping sets back psychiatry
Anathematize definition, to pronounce an anathema against; denounce; curse. See more.
Did You Know? When 16th-century English speakers needed a verb meaning "to condemn by anathema" (that is, by an official curse from church authority), "anathematize" proved to be just the right word. But "anathematize" didn't originate in English as a combination of the noun "anathema" and the suffix -ize.
But "anathematize" didn't originate in English as a combination of the noun "anathema" and the suffix -ize. Rather, our verb is based on forebears in Late Latin ("anathematizare") and Greek ("anathematizein"). "Anathematize" can still indicate solemn, formal condemnation, but today it can also have milder applications.
Anathema, in common usage, is something or someone that is detested or shunned. In its other main usage, it is a formal excommunication. The latter meaning, its ...