See also: Analyze Analyzed Analyzer Analogy Analysis Analogous Analytical Analgesic Analogize Analogs Analyse Analyst Analytics Anality Analyzing Analect Analog Analogon Analogized Analyte Analgesia Analogue
1. Analyze definition is - to study or determine the nature and relationship of the parts of (something) by analysis
Analyze, And, Analysis
2. How to use Analyze in a sentence
3. Analyze definition, to separate (a material or abstract entity) into constituent parts or elements; determine the elements or essential features of (opposed to synthesize): to Analyze an argument
Analyze, Abstract, An, Argument
4. To examine critically, so as to bring out the essential elements or give the essence of: to Analyze a poem.
5. The words break down and dissect are common synonyms of Analyze
And, Are, Analyze
6. While all three words mean "to divide a complex whole into its parts or elements," Analyze suggests separating or distinguishing the component parts of something (such as a substance, a process, a situation) so as to discover its true nature or inner relationships.
All, Analyze, As
7. Analyze means to study or examine something carefully in a methodical way
8. If you Analyze your child's report card, you may determine his strength and weaknesses (and how many times he cut class)
9. This verb Analyze comes from the noun analysis. The noun analysis was in turn borrowed from Greek, from analyein, or "to dissolve."
Analyze, Analysis, Analyein
10. Find 58 ways to say Analyze, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Analyze, Along, Antonyms, And, At
11. The definition of Analyze means to separate a thing or idea into its parts in order to figure out all the nature and interrelationship of all the parts or to consider and evaluate a situation carefully
Analyze, All, And
12. To diagnose a medical condition is an example of Analyze.
13. To examine critically, so as to bring out the essential elements or give the essence of: to Analyze a poem.
14. Analyze your chess games with the strongest chess engine in the world - Stockfish
15. To study something in a systematic and careful way: In the article, several experienced diplomats Analyzed the president’s foreign policy
And, Article, Analyzed
16. (Definition of Analyze from the Cambridge Academic Content …
17. Analyze is a verb, analysis is a noun, analytical is an adjective: The computer Analyzed the data
Analyze, Analysis, Analytical, An, Adjective, Analyzed
18. Analyse and Analyze are two alternative spellings of the same verb, which means to examine in detail. Analyse is the standard spelling in British English
Analyse, And, Analyze, Are, Alternative
19. In American English, Analyze is standard.
20. If no Analyzer or field are specified, the Analyze API uses the default Analyzer for the index
Analyzer, Are, Analyze, Api
21. If no index is specified or the index does not have a default Analyzer, the Analyze API uses the standard Analyzer
Analyzer, Analyze, Api
22. Analyze is preferred in American and Canadian English
Analyze, American, And
23. There are no other differences between Analyze and analyse.
Are, Analyze, And, Analyse
24. Analyze NCBI provides a wide variety of data analysis tools that allow users to manipulate, align, visualize and evaluate biological data.
Analyze, Analysis, Allow, Align, And
25. Definition of Analyze in the Definitions.net dictionary
26. What does Analyze mean? Information and translations of Analyze in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
27. Synonyms for Analyze in Free Thesaurus
28. 20 synonyms for Analyze: anatomize, break down, dissect, resolve, examine, inspect, investigate, analyse
Analyze, Anatomize, Analyse
29. The data was recorded and Analyzed by computer
30. We took the sample to be chemically Analyzed by a lab
31. The bacteria were Analyzed under a powerful microscope
32. Analyze the figures - grammar Analyze the results to target areas for program improvement and to set measurable goals for student learning.
Analyze, Areas, And
33. Analyze in Excel is a Power BI service feature, and isn't available in Power BI Report Server or Power BI Embedded
Analyze, And, Available
34. Analyze in Excel is only supported on computers running Microsoft Windows
35. If you need to uninstall the Analyze in Excel feature, use the Add or remove programs system setting on your computer.
36. Clauses that indicates whether Analyze should include only predicate columns
37. Specify PREDICATE COLUMNS to Analyze only columns that have been used as predicates in previous queries or are likely candidates to be used as predicates
Analyze, As, Are
38. Specify ALL COLUMNS to Analyze all …
39. Explore 239 Analyze Quotes by authors including Ambrose Bierce, W
Analyze, , Ambrose
40. Analyze collects statistics about the contents of tables in the database, and stores the results in the pg_statistic system catalog
Analyze, About, And
41. With no parameter, Analyze examines every table in the current database
42. With a parameter, Analyze examines only that table.
43. "Analyze" is defined as the US spelling of the verb "analyse"
Analyze, As, Analyse
44. So, obviously, you can use "Analyze" as a verb in any context where you would also use "analyse" and especially if you prefer to communicate in American English
Analyze, As, Any, Also, Analyse, And, American
45. In addition, some statistics show that "Analyze" is …
46. ‘In order to Analyze controversy, we must formulate a more precise question, develop an experimental approach to collect and Analyze data, then interpret the results.’ ‘All the authors analysed the data, interpreted the results, and drafted the manuscript.’
Analyze, An, Approach, And, All, , Analysed
47. Analyze collects statistics about the contents of tables in the database, and stores the results in the pg_statistic system catalog
Analyze, About, And
48. With no parameter, Analyze examines every table in the current database
49. With a parameter, Analyze examines only that table.
50. Looking for the best SEO Audit Tool to Analyze and grade your website? SEOptimer is the web's best SEO Checker
Audit, Analyze, And
51. Another way to say Analyze? Synonyms for Analyze (other words and phrases for Analyze).
Another, Analyze, And
52. Analyze This (1999) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
Analyze, And, Actors, Actresses
53. Analyze (ăn′ə-līz′) tr.v
54. Analyze This is a great comedy from director Harold Ramis
55. Brilliantly acted with a good plot, Analyze This is a unique comedy that is very funny and Robert De Niro lampoons perfectly his previous
Acted, Analyze, And
56. Analyze This is a 1999 American mafia comedy film directed by Harold Ramis, who co-wrote the screenplay with playwright Kenneth Lonergan, and Peter Tolan.The plot follows a crisis-stricken mafioso (Robert De Niro) who solicits the assistance of a reluctant psychiatrist (Billy Crystal).
Analyze, American, And, Assistance
57. Analyze This was given a wide release by Warner Bros
58. Analyze That is a 2002 American mafia comedy film directed by Harold Ramis and produced by Paula Weinstein and Jane Rosenthal.The film is a sequel to the 1999 film Analyze This.The film starred Robert De Niro and Billy Crystal who respectively reprise their …
Analyze, American, And
59. Analyze definition: to separate (a thing, idea, etc.) into its parts so as to find out their nature, Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Analyze, As, And
60. To Analyze a text, read over it slowly and carefully, making sure to highlight important information, like main ideas and supporting details
61. Analyze It horse page with past performances, results, pedigree, photos and videos
62. Analyze It horse rating and status
63. See who is a fan of Analyze It.
64. Joe had never tried to Analyze their relationship
65. The teacher tried to Analyze the cause of our failure
66. The young man did not Analyze the process of his captivation and enrapturement, for love to him was a mystery
67. The interfaces of the Analyze tab provide you with analysis techniques of many kinds, including simulation of "what-if scenarios" on both real and hypothetical trades, volatility and probability analyses, the Economic Data indicator database, and option back-testing
Analyze, Analysis, And, Analyses
68. Analyze This and and Analyze That have two terrific stars - Billy Crystal, a natural comic, and Robert DeNiro, a brilliant actor, who is as adept at comedy as he is at anything else he portrays
Analyze, And, Actor, As, Adept, At, Anything
analyse (verb) · analyses (third person present) · analysed (past tense) · analysed (past participle) · analysing (present participle) · analyze (verb) · analyzes (third person present) · analyzed (past tense) · analyzed (past participle) · analyzing (present participle)
The verb form of analysis is analyze. To analyze is to do analysis. But the word analyses is a plural of analysis, and it refers to many different analysis done by a single scientist or by many scientists individually at different times on a single topic.
analysis(noun) a form of literary criticism in which the structure of a piece of writing is analyzed. analysis(noun) the use of closed-class words instead of inflections: e.g., `the father of the bride' instead of `the bride's father'.
The definition of analyze means to separate a thing or idea into its parts in order to figure out all the nature and interrelationship of all the parts or to consider and evaluate a situation carefully. To diagnose a medical condition is an example of analyze.
to examine the nature or structure of something, especially by separating it into its parts, in order to understand or explain it analyze something The job involves gathering and analyzing data. He tried to analyze his feelings. The first step is to define and analyze the problem. analyze what, how, etc... We need to analyze what went wrong.