1. Analogized the White House scandal to a cancer that was spreading to every internal organ of the body Recent Examples on the Web Some might incorrectly Analogize the pandemic to a natural disaster, …
2. See synonyms for Analogize on Thesaurus.com verb (used without object), a·nal·o·gized, a·nal·o·giz·ing
3. To make an analogy of or concerning: Analogize the human brain to a computer.
An, Analogy, Analogize
4. The word Analogize comes from the Greek Analogizesthai which basically means "to sum up." When you Analogize something, you sum it up by making a comparison
5. In literature, similes and metaphors are used to Analogize
And, Are, Analogize
6. The poet Robert Burns Analogizes …
7. To make an analogy of or concerning: Analogize the human brain to a computer.
An, Analogy, Analogize
8. Analogize the human brain to a computer.
9. Find 11 ways to say Analogize, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Analogize, Along, Antonyms, And, At
10. Analogize in British English or analogise (əˈnæləˌdʒaɪz)
11. Synonyms for Analogize include compare, equate, liken, bracket, assimilate, relate, match, parallel, correlate and metaphorize
Analogize, Assimilate, And
12. Courts will Analogize the functions of computers with functions in areas where the law is already resolved
Analogize, Areas, Already
13. A sublimation that would Analogize the sublimation in the creation of the corporate fiction that is 'N Sync? Some taxpayers in reading this letter ruling may try to Analogize the treatment of expenses for partners to S shareholders.
14. ‘To Analogize them to the ACLU is just plain goofy - and while Barr and Armey are reactionaries, they are legitimate actors on the political stage.’ ‘And I'll Analogize it to the case down in Galveston, the Durst case.’ ‘And I think it was - I Analogize it to being thirsty and saying well I'll just wait for some water.’
Analogize, Aclu, And, Armey, Are, Actors
15. Hypernyms (to "Analogize" is one way to): compare (examine and note the similarities or differences of) Sentence frame: Somebody ----s
16. Definition of Analogize in the Definitions.net dictionary
17. What does Analogize mean? Information and translations of Analogize in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
18. Analogize (v.) "explain by analogy, exhibit resemblances between," 1650s, from analogy + -ize, or else from French analogiser (17c.)
Analogize, Analogy, Analogiser
19. Greek Analogizesthai "to reckon, sum up, calculate, consider" suits the form but not the sense
20. Related: Analogized; analogizing.
21. Analogize (third-person singular simple present Analogizes, present participle analogizing, simple past and past participle Analogized) To express as …
Analogize, Analogizes, Analogizing, And, Analogized, As
22. Analogize, analogise /əˈnæləˌdʒaɪz/ vb (intransitive) to make use of analogy, as in argument; draw comparisons (transitive) to make analogous or reveal analogy in Forum discussions with the word (s) …
Analogize, Analogise, Analogy, As, Argument, Analogous
23. The EHX Analogizer thaws out digitally processed guitar, and gives you the sound and feel of an analog delay without the long delay times
Analogizer, And, An, Analog
24. 8 synonyms for Analogize: assimilate, compare, equate, identify, liken, match, parallel
25. Translation for 'to Analogize' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
26. Analogize definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'analogise',analog',analogic',analogue', Reverso dictionary, English definition, English vocabulary
Analogize, Also, Analogise, Analog, Analogic, Analogue
27. Analogise is an alternative form of Analogize
Analogise, An, Alternative, Analogize
28. As verbs the difference between analogise and Analogize is that analogise is while Analogize is to express as an analogy.
As, Analogise, And, Analogize, An, Analogy
29. When you Analogize, you explain one thing by comparing it to another
30. If you say that DNA is like a twisted ladder, you Analogize to make it easier for someone to imagine.
31. Synonyms for Analogize in Free Thesaurus
32. 8 synonyms for Analogize: assimilate, compare, equate, identify, liken, match, parallel, analogise
Analogize, Assimilate, Analogise
33. What are synonyms for Analogize?
34. Analogize definition: make an analogy synonyms: analogise, compare antonyms: unlikeness, dissimilitude
Analogize, An, Analogy, Analogise, Antonyms
35. If Analogize, central finance a year only cigarette consumption tax is about loss a few yuan
36. Analogize - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
37. Inflections of 'Analogize' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Analogizes v 3rd person singular (US & UK) analogizing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb- …
Analogize, Analogizes, Amp, Analogizing
38. One comment on “ Analogize It! ” Daniel Kingsley on April 8, 2016 at 11:25 am said: I absolutely agree – analogies are great! They can make people laugh and allow them to see the world from a different perspective
Analogize, April, At, Am, Absolutely, Agree, Analogies, Are, And, Allow
39. Analogize 'Analogize' is a 9 letter word starting with A and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Analogize We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Analogize will help you to finish your crossword today.
Analogize, And, Answers
40. Analogize Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Analogize in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
41. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Analogize in Urdu is نَظیر دینا, and in roman we write it …
Are, Always, Analogize, And
42. To Analogize cases, you need to (1) identify the cases to which you want to Analogize, (2) point to the similarities and explain why they should be legally significant, and (3) explain why the differences should not be legally significant.
43. Analogize - find the meaning and all words formed with Analogize, anagrams with Analogize and much more
Analogize, And, All, Anagrams
44. The word Analogize uses 9 letters: a, a, e, g, i, l, n, o, z
45. Analogize is playable in: Words With Friends 22
46. Top synonyms for Analogize (other words for Analogize) are compare, liken and paragon.
Analogize, Are, And
47. Words That Rhyme with Analogize
48. From 0 to 26db of input gainThe Analogizer's warmth can mask the harshness of the digital signalEasy to balance for the right amount of analogPunch in the analog signal with the footswitchUse a 9V battery or a standard 9.6volt DC power supply
Analogizer, Amount, Analogpunch, Analog
49. Get the guaranteed best price on Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals like the Electro-Harmonix Analogizer Guitar Effects Pedal at Musician's Friend
Amp, Analogizer, At
50. What are another words for Analogize? Compare, liken, equate
Are, Another, Analogize
51. Full list of synonyms for Analogize is here.
52. To Analogize it to the web, the world wide web was the first layer that became available on top of the Internet
53. We can Analogize that definition to business as well
54. Analogize How many syllables? 4 Syllables How it's divided? a-nal-o-gize
55. The pump Analogizes with the human heart
56. The word of higher component is same Analogize
57. Ant algorithms Analogize the social behaviour of ant colonies
Ant, Algorithms, Analogize
58. Composite plate and shell with rubber liners can Analogize real
analogize (verb) · analogizes (third person present) · analogized (past tense) · analogized (past participle) · analogizing (present participle) · analogise (verb) · analogises (third person present) · analogised (past tense) · analogised (past participle) · analogising (present participle)