1. Anachronists meaning Plural form of anachronist.
2. Anachronist (plural Anachronists) A person who has anachronistic views or habits; Translations
Anachronist, Anachronists, Anachronistic
3. The Anachronists Become a Fan Remove Fan
4. Pop / Dance / Disco Chicago, IL The Anachronists Pop / Dance / Disco Chicago, IL more
5. The Illuminati Respond to the Papal Anachronists: Annotated By [Bindner, Michael] on Amazon.com
Anachronists, Annotated, Amazon
6. The Illuminati Respond to the Papal Anachronists: Annotated By
7. Oh sure, there are a few Anachronists on the fringes of society who still hold on to their pink banners hoping for a return to the glory days of the movement, but for the most part, we live in a post-feminist world
8. See more of The Anachronists on Facebook
9. Anachronists in the arts humbly acknowledge that they stand on the shoulders of their predecessors
Anachronists, Arts, Acknowledge
10. When Anachronists Attack What's a medieval swordfight without the grappling and dirty tricks? By Dan Kelly
Anachronists, Attack, And
11. Listen to the Anachronists SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.
Anachronists, An, Audio, And
12. Stream Tracks and Playlists from the Anachronists on your desktop or mobile device.
14. Anachronists are pretty much free to choose their own historical period
15. In one of the leatherworking Compleat Anachronists there's a recipe for a pitch sealer, but I have not verified this
16. The Anachronists present Science Is Dangerous •October 9, 2009 • Leave a Comment
17. From the people who brought you The Ice Cream Socialists, The Anachronists are a dance group committed to catchy tunes and hip three minute dittys
Anachronists, Are, And
18. The Anachronists, Category: Artist
19. Should you be one of those Anachronists who insist on having your Mercedes-Benz S-Class with rear-wheel-drive, don't sweat; the V12-powered Mercedes-AMG …
20. The relationship between antiracist critical theory and the study of the history of African American thought merits consideration in light of an ongoing debate between Anachronists and antiquarians about the relationship between the current practice of philosophy and the study of the history of philosophy
Antiracist, And, African, American, An, Anachronists, Antiquarians, About
Anachronism Definition. Anachronism is derived from the Greek word anachronous, which means “against time.” Therefore, an anachronism is an error of chronology or timeline in a literary piece.
Synonyms for anachronistic include antiquated, archaic, dated, obsolescent, obsolete, old, old-fashioned, outdated, outmoded and out-of-date. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com!
The definition of anachronism is a person or thing that is placed in a time period where it does not fit. If a movie about ancient Egypt showed a Pharaoh wearing a wristwatch, the wristwatch would be an example of an anachronism.