1. N (Chemistry) (modifier, no longer in technical usage) of, consisting of, or containing any of eight isomeric forms of the monovalent group C5H11-: Amyl group or radical.
2. Examples of Amyl in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web: Noun Humans have also been found as able as dogs and rabbits at smelling the main odorant in bananas (Amyl acetate), and are more …
3. Uses of Amyl Nitrite: It is used to treat chest pain or pressure
4. Amyl A substance that resembles a hard 3 inch shoe lace that is broken in half and sniffed for heart patients, effects bring joy and excitement
5. I opened the box and cracked open an Amyl right under my …
6. Amyl nitrite is a prescription-only drug
7. People often take Amyl nitrite, commonly referred to as poppers, for the euphoric effects
8. Amyl Nitrite Butyl and/ or Amyl nitrite-based poppers are the most powerful in our range
9. Poppers made from Amyl and butyl nitrites have longer lasting and more powerful effects
10. Amyl Nitrite Inhalant, USP DESCRIPTION: Amyl nitrite is a rapidly acting vasodilator administered by inhalation
11. Amyl nitrite is a clear, yellowish liquid having a peculiar ethereal, fruity odor
12. Amyl Nitrate (Strange Connection Dirty & Bastard Remix) by Adriano Canzian
13. So, Amyl might be pharmacy medicine from 2020 but that doesn’t mean there will be anything on the shelves
14. Amyl nitrite may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor
15. An Amyl Nitrate is a drug which comes in a small brown bottle
16. 'Some Mutts (Can't Be Muzzled)' is taken from Amyl and The Sniffers' self-titled debut album out now on Rough Trade Records, ATO Records and Flightless Recor
17. Amyl Nitrite Inhalant USP is an organic nitrite used for the relief and prophylactic management of angina pectoris The principal pharmacological action of Amyl Nitrite is relaxation of vascular smooth muscle, resulting in generalized vasodilation JAC offers Amyl Nitrite Inhalant USP as a unit dose inhalant containing 0.3 mls
18. Amyl nitrite is a chemical compound in the alkyl nitrite family with the formula C5H11ONO
19. A variety of isomers are known, but they all feature an Amyl group attached to the nitrito functional group
20. The term "Amyl nitrite" encompasses several isomers.
21. Vapor-phase alpha-Amyl cinnamaldehyde is degraded in the atmosphere by reaction with photochemically-produced hydroxyl radicals(SRC); the half-life for this reaction in air is estimated to be 7.2 hours(SRC), calculated from its rate constant of 5.4X10-11 cu cm/molecule-sec at 25 °C(SRC) that was derived using a structure estimation method(2).
22. Amyl nitrite is classified as an inhalant and is a vasodilator which means it dilates blood vessels
23. Download the Amyl nitrite fact sheet.
24. Amyl and the Sniffers: Aussie Punks Bring the Noise Raucous Melbourne crew talk early shows, ’70s style, and the “consensual violence” of a good pit
25. Amyl nitrite can also cause what is known as methemoglobinemia, a life-threatening condition when the body produces too much methemoglobin, a substance in red blood cells
26. The popularity of Amyl nitrite poppers in the 70s and 80s came to be called a “craze” among same-sex male partners in the rave scene
27. Amyl acetate is an aliphatic ester that occurs naturally in banana fruit
28. Last reviewed on RxList 6/11/2019 Amyl Nitrite Inhalant is a fast acting vasodilator used to treat angina pectoris
29. Amyl nitrite inhalant is available in …
30. Amyl nitrate appears as a clear colorless liquid with an ether-like odor
31. Although Amyl nitrate is the most infamous of the chemical formulas, poppers are not exclusively this molecule, and in fact, many people confuse Amyl nitrate and Amyl nitrite.The chemical Amyl nitrate is an additive to fuel, and like other industrial chemicals abused as inhalants, it can cause a brief, intense, and
32. Amyl Salicylate: Odor Description: Floral, Sweet, Herbaceous, Balsamic Amyl Salicylate has a floral and sweet, herbaceous and balsamic character, with a greenish tone
33. Taste Description: berry: Moellhausen: Amyl SALICYLATE: Odor Description: sweet, camomile
34. Phenol:Chloroform:Iso-Amyl alcohol (125
35. 'Got You' is taken from Amyl and The Sniffers' self-titled debut album out now on Rough Trade Records, ATO Records and Flightless Records
36. Find patient medical information for Amyl nitrite inhalation on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user ratings.
37. Amyl Popular Aussie Aroma right here! Enjoy your night with Red Satyr up your sleeve USE ONLY AS .
38. Amyl Co stocks a wide range of poppers and Amyl nitrate to buy including Rush and Jungle Juice
39. Amyl Cinnamal, also called alpha-Amyl cinnamic aldehyde, is a pale yellow liquid with a floral smell suggestive of jasmine
40. In cosmetics and personal care products, Amyl Cinnamal is used in the formulation of bath products, bubble baths, body and hand products, and shampoos.
41. Amyl and alkyl nitrite products come in different chemical forms
42. The following chemicals can be imported to Australia with a legal prescription from an Australian doctor: Amyl nitrite products: Amyl nitrite, isoAmyl nitrite, butyl …
43. Save Amyl nitrite to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed
44. Amyl nitrite vapor forms an explosive mixture in air or oxygen at room temperature and may explode if ignited
45. Amyl nitrite inhalant should be packaged in unit-dose containers, wrapped loosely in gauze or other suitable material, and stored at 2-15 deg C.
46. Amyl nitrite is related to the nitrate medicines and is used by inhalation to relieve the pain of angina attacks
47. Amyl nitrite may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
48. Amyl nitrite (CAS: 110-46-3) is a volatile liquid supplied in ampoules that had been historically used as a component in cyanide antidote kits and recreationally as ‘poppers.’ When Amyl nitrite is used in this manner it is inhaled or ‘huffed.’ Its toxicity is primarily through its oxidative effects and presents as methemoglobinemia.
49. Amyl Nitrite Accession Number DB01612 Description
50. Amyl Nitrite is an antihypertensive medicine
51. Amyl nitrite is employed medically to treat heart diseases such as angina and to treat cyanide poisoning
52. Amyl and th Sniffers poster t-shirt / unique, underground, Australian, post-punk, music, handmade, cotton, high quality t-shirt TextshirtDesign
53. Favorite Add to Amyl and the Sniffers Pinback GirdleBustersInc
[Latin am(ylum), starch + -yl.] amyl. (Chemistry) (modifier, no longer in technical usage) of, consisting of, or containing any of eight isomeric forms of the monovalent group C5H11-: amyl group or radical.
Medical Definition of amyl : a univalent hydrocarbon radical C5H11 that occurs in various isomeric forms and is derived from pentane — called also pentyl
The term "amyl nitrite" encompasses several isomers. For example, a common form of amyl nitrite with the formula (CH 3) 2 CHCH 2 CH 2 ONO may be more specifically referred to as isoamyl nitrite. When the amyl group is a linear or normal (n) alkyl group, the resulting amyl nitrite would have the structural formula CH 3 (CH 2) 4 ONO.
One part of the alkaloid is dissolved in 36·6 of benzene, and in 76 parts of amyl alcohol. If the aura be brief, buy a few "pearls" of Amyl Nitrite, crush one in your handkerchief, and sniff the vapour. The violet coloring matter is obtained in a pure state on evaporating the amyl alcohol.