amusement (noun) · amusements (plural noun)
See also: Amusement
1. Amusement definition is - a means of amusing or entertaining
2. How to use Amusement in a sentence.
3. Amusement synonyms, Amusement pronunciation, Amusement translation, English dictionary definition of Amusement
4. Amusement definition, anything that amuses or entertains; pastime: The park offers authentic Danish charm and an array of Amusements and thrill rides
5. Amusement Parks, Venues and Event Spaces, Party & Event Planning 8107 224th St SE , Woodinville, WA “ The bouncy houses are older and could probably stand to have a pressure wash but the kids loved them and they were constantly in use.
6. To my great Amusement, the dog kept on chasing its tail and yelped when it bit it
7. This is some form of Amusement you're talking about.· (countable) An activity that is entertaining or amusing, such as dancing, gunning, or fishing
8. Amusement Park Rides Equipment Amusement Places & Arcades (206) 819-1750
9. Amusement Park Rides Equipment Amusement Places & Arcades Tourist Information & Attractions (10) 24
10. Join Todd and Crew for BEST OFFER SALE #25 on Saturday March 13, at New Time–5pm Eastern Time! 32 Items! This is a DIRECT LINK! www.sale.tntAmusements.com It will broadcast LIVE our own website sale.tntAmusements.com You must be a member to watch and make offers in the LIVE CHAT that is running at the same time
11. The 2021 Amusement Expo International is the annual event for the coin-op and revenue-generating Amusement, music and family entertainment industry
12. AAMA (American Amusement Machine Association) and AMOA (Amusement & Music Operators Association) have teamed up as co-sponsors to develop a 3 day program that brings new technologies, networking
13. Amusement 360 is the education program for ambitious startups and operators
14. Find 55 ways to say Amusement, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
15. Amusement, unlike its title would suggest isn't amusing
16. Amusement, from the old French à muser – to put into a stupid stare, is the state of experiencing humorous and entertaining events or situations while the person or animal actively maintains the experience, and is associated with enjoyment, happiness, laughter and pleasure.It is an emotion with positive valence and high physiological arousal
17. Upcoming Fairs, Carnivals, Amusement Parks
18. 4 synonyms of Amusement from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 19 related words, definitions, and antonyms
19. Find another word for Amusement
20. Amusement: the act or activity of providing pleasure or Amusement especially for the public
21. Amusement Connect improves the player experience within the arcade
22. Amusement is a 2008 American anthology horror film directed by John Simpson and starring Katheryn Winnick, Laura Breckenridge and Jessica Lucas.The film went direct-to-video in January 2009
23. Amusement Products has over 50 years of experience in manufacturing, operating, building and supplying the Family Entertainment Center industry
24. D & D Amusement Games provides entertainment solutions to all types of businesses
25. Synonyms for Amusement in Free Thesaurus
26. 38 synonyms for Amusement: enjoyment, delight, entertainment, cheer, laughter, mirth, hilarity
27. How many syllables in Amusement? 2 7 9 4 3 1 5 8 6 syllables
28. Divide Amusement into syllables: a-muse-ment Stressed syllable in Amusement: a-muse-ment How to pronounce Amusement: uh-myooz-ment How to say Amusement: How to pronounce Amusement
29. Wondering why Amusement is 2 7 9 4 3 1 5 8 6 syllables? Contact Us! We'll explain.
30. Amusement Review The Film Amusement, will it be a worth your money film, or a disappointment The film Amusement starts with two teenagers driving there car to there house and then they run out of fuel so they stop at a petrol station
31. “My first one was a little plastic guitar when I was 3,” he said from his home in Marlborough, where “Amusement Parks” was recorded in his
32. Looking for somewhere to buy and sell pre-owned attractions for your FEC? Amusement Marketplace is for you!
33. Reviewing the best water parks and Amusement parks in the world
34. A-1 Amusement & Party Rental 17 Sunnybrook Drive Cincinnati, OH 45237
35. Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Eastern Time) Phone: 513-761-4386 Phone (in KY): 859-444-8399 Fax: 513-761-8555 [email protected]Amusementrental.com
36. Amusement & Theme Parks Near You: Find discounts & coupons for Amusement & theme parks to save up to 50-90%! Regular or Premium Season Pass for One w/ Optional Dining Plan at Wild Waves Theme & Water Park
37. Get the best deals for used Amusement park rides at eBay.com
38. Old Excelsior Amusement Park Wood Roller Coaster Lake Minnetonka MN Aerial Photo $12.95 New Halloween Horror Nights HHN 2019 Universal Studios Parks Event Lanyard
39. The global Amusement parks market size was valued at USD 45.2 billion in 2017
40. Innovative rides, accommodation facilities, and merchandise in Amusement parks are gaining popularity among visitors of all age groups.
41. Amusement of America carries over 100+ Amusement rides and attractions including spectacular rides, thrill rides, family rides, and kiddie rides! Check out what we have to offer you at your event! Amusement of America has select weeks available to provide Amusement rides, games, and food for your fair, festival, or event!
42. It’s not a day at the Amusement park without a ride on the Carousel! A classic Ocean City MD favorite, the Carousel is fun for kids of all ages – and parents too! It’s not a true OCMD vacation without a trip to the Amusement park at Jolly Roger to enjoy all of the new and classic rides at the park, including the fan favorite, the Carousel!
43. Amusement 'Amusement' is a 9 letter word starting with A and ending with T Crossword clues for 'Amusement' Clue Answer; Pleasure, diversion (9) Amusement: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Amusement We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Amusement will help you to finish your crossword today
44. • The jury heard about wealthy Amusement arcade boss Vincent King's past only after it had given its verdict
45. Source of Amusement • A spring of guarded hope and a source of Amusement
46. • The Caption Competition , which usually gives me a source of Amusement , in the Feb edition was in bad taste .