amuse (verb) · amuses (third person present) · amused (past tense) · amused (past participle) · amusing (present participle)
1. New on Amuse View All Hellfire 23.5% THC 0.1% CBD Glass House Farms 3.5 grams $25.00
2. Amuse is the perfect distributor for independent artists as it makes your experience with releasing music not only extremely simple but offers so much advice on areas you may struggle with.
3. Amuse, divert, entertain mean to pass or cause to pass the time pleasantly. Amuse suggests that one's attention is engaged lightly
4. Amuse yourselves while I make dinner divert implies distracting attention from worry or routine occupation especially by something funny
5. A light comedy to divert the tired businessman entertain suggests supplying Amusement by specially contrived methods
6. With Amuse, you get instant access to Spotify for Artists, giving you all the tools to build your following on Spotify - including playlist pitching, uploading Canvases, data analytics and more.
7. Amuse, divert, entertain mean to occupy the attention with something pleasant
8. That which Amuses is usually playful or humorous and pleases the fancy
9. Amuse’s menu represents California’s widest selection of cannabis products from your favorite brands at everyday low prices
10. This adorable, fluffy Amuse Sloth by Amuse large plush makes great company and is perfect for hugging! So kawaii and fluffy, this wonderfully detailed plush is the perfect companion for all of your adventures
11. Amuse SOCIETY is an archetype of beach chic
12. Syn: Amuse, divert, entertain mean to occupy the attention with something pleasant. That which Amuses is usu
13. Be the first to know about all things Amuse
14. Shop $1 dollar cruelty-free Amuse cosmetics, makeup at Shopmissa
15. Amuse Power House Amuse manufactures some of the highest quality exhaust systems and other parts available in Japan.
16. Find 37 ways to say Amuse, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
17. Amuse is the Astrophysical Multipurpose Software Environment
18. Amuse Higemanjyu Series Plush Cat Doll Calico Gray Black Camel Albino White Mask Bicolor Tabby Import Stuffed Animal Toy Cat Cute Fluffy Comfortable Doll Plush (Standard, Beige-Camel) 4.7 out of 5 stars 52
19. Amuse is a fun place to dine and hang out with your friends (our bar is one of Richmond’s worst-kept secrets), but we take our food and drink seriously
20. You can find Amuse on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
21. Amuse provides free music distribution to independent artists around the world
22. After making sure the music is available to listeners and fans around the world Amuse use data to identify potential hit tracks and talented artists that can be helped to grow even faster.
23. Getting your music out is free and easy with Amuse
24. Hundreds of thousands of artists across the globe use Amuse to release their music to all major streaming services
25. Wherever you are, the Amuse app lets you track and upload your songs and albums in a matter of minutes, using nothing more than your phone and your
26. Synonyms: Amuse, entertain, divert, regale These verbs refer to activities that provide pleasure or enjoyment
27. Amuse can suggest the idle pleasure derived from a pastime: I Amused myself with a game of solitaire
28. It can also suggest the enjoyment of something humorous or laughable: The antics of the little dog Amused the children.Entertain often implies a pleasure actively pursued by the
29. Amuse Home was established in the Pacific North West in 2017
30. Legendary tuner Powerhouse Amuse is world renowned for their beautiful Titanium Exhaust craftsmanship, and for justified reason
31. Amuse has built soem of the best looking Exhaust Systems you can find on the market today
32. Stunning, meticulously designed Titanium Exhausts as well as track-proven aero have helped Amuse pave the way for what it means to
33. Amuse-bouche (pronounced ahmooz-boosh) is a French term that comes from the combined words Amuser (to Amuse), and bouche (mouth)
34. As the only culinary category explicitly dedicated to entertaining your mouth, a good Amuse-bouche can be …
35. Amuse is an Aftermarket car tuning company that has vehicles with their performance parts and aerodynamic body parts
36. Amuse's debut in the Gran Turismo series was in Gran Turismo 4, and have since appeared in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Gran Turismo PSP, Gran Turismo 5, Gran Turismo 6 and Gran Turismo Sport.
37. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Amuse a‧muse / əˈmjuːz / verb [transitive] 1 FUNNY to make someone laugh or smile He made funny faces to Amuse the children
38. The question seemed to Amuse him in some way
39. It Amuses somebody that/how/to do It Amused me to think back to my life in London.
40. Amuse yourself I'm sure I'll be able to Amuse myself for a few hours
41. The visitors Amused themselves with sightseeing, painting and picnics
42. (in the sense ‘delude, deceive’): from Old French Amuser ‘entertain, deceive’, from a-(expressing causal effect) + muser ‘stare stupidly’
43. Amuse Pro/Boost subscribers can pick a custom release date and have access to Fast Lane Releases, meaning they can pick dates 14 days into the future
44. I was in town just for a night and found Amuse to be just a typical hotel restaurant
45. They’re the professionals of all things cute and cuddly! With a mission to inspire happiness and connect people through the soothing power of “kawaii,” Amuse designs countless lines
46. Amuse is a Japanese plush toy manufacturer well-known for its super kawaii character series such as Alpacasso and Pote Usa Loppy.You can usually see cute Amuse stuffed animals as prizes in claw machines in Japanese arcades.
47. Amuse Amuse, has been a fairly straight forward and wonderful experience, for me
48. Inflections of 'Amuse' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Amuses v 3rd person singular amusing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Amused v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Amused v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form
49. Amuse is a digital music distribution service as well as independent record label founded 2015 in Stockholm, Sweden by entrepreneurs Diego Farias, Andreas Ahlenius, Christian Wilsson, Guy Parry and Jimmy Brodd
50. Amuse - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
51. Amuse-bouche definition is - a small complimentary appetizer offered at some restaurants.
52. Download Amuse for PC free at BrowserCam
53. Produced Amuse application suitable for Android mobile phone and even iOS however you could also install Amuse on PC or MAC
54. Ever thought to know how to download Amuse PC? No worries, we're going to break it down on your behalf into really easy steps
55. Amuse Music Center is the South Bay’s premier source for instruments, lessons, and more! We have been part of the community for over 30 years and take pride in providing knowledgeable and friendly service to musicians of all ages
56. Amuse is a French American restaurant in Cambridge, MA
57. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make reservations online for Amuse.