1. amplified; Amplifying Kids Definition of amplify 1 : to make louder or greater A megaphone amplifies your voice.
Amplified, Amplifying, Amplify, Amplifies
2. Present participle of amplify Synonyms & Antonyms of Amplifying 1 to express more fully and in greater detail after filing a report of missing luggage, he was asked to amplify a bit as to the circumstances
Amplify, Amp, Antonyms, Amplifying, And, After, Asked, As
3. Definition of Amplifying in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Amplifying mean? Information and translations of Amplifying in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. Many newer, often high-end, speakers offer a bi-wiring/-Amplifying connection
6. Self-Amplifying RNA vaccines are derived from the genome backbone of an alphavirus in which the genes encoding the viral RNA replication machinery are intact but those encoding viral structural
Amplifying, Are, An, Alphavirus
7. Amplifying In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
Amplifying, And, As, Adjectives
8. This environment facilitates the survival of leptospires and acts as a vehicle for transmission of infection, maintaining and probably Amplifying …
And, Acts, As, Amplifying
9. The Amplifying Tube is a block added by Hearth Well.It is used as a component for several multiblock machines such as the Heat Furnace, or can be placed vertically to process blocks on its own.
Amplifying, Added, As
10. When between 2 and 8 Amplifying Tubes are placed facing vertically on top of each other and a block is placed under the bottommost one, the block will slowly be melted.
And, Amplifying, Are
11. Lucid Audio AMPED Sound Amplifying Hearing Headphones - White/Gray On-The-Ear (Hearing protection, headphones, hearing enhancement, hearing amplifier, sound reduction, tv enhancement, noise reduction) 3.6 out of 5 stars 120
Audio, Amped, Amplifying, Amplifier
12. Both conventional and self-Amplifying RNAs have shown protective immunization in preclinical studies against multiple infectious diseases including influenza, RSV, Rabies, Ebola, and HIV-1
And, Amplifying, Against
13. Self-Amplifying RNAs have shown enhanced antigen expression at lower doses compared to conventional mRNA, suggesting this technology may improve immunization.
Amplifying, Antigen, At
14. In the public health and healthcare delivery systems, Amplifying forces include weaknesses in communication, coordination, early detection and control of emerging diseases, and oversight of healthcare services
15. The Amplifying vacuum tube revolutionized electrical technology, creating the new field of electronics, the technology of active electrical devices
16. Self-Amplifying mRNA vaccines This chapter provides a brief introduction to nucleic acid-based vaccines and recent research in developing self-Amplifying mRNA vaccines
Amplifying, Acid, And
17. Self-Amplifying RNA (saRNA) is a newer type of RNA vaccine with high immunogenicity
18. "Amplifying Us" is a space to amplify women’s voices – particularly around food, food production, food security, and the challenges of leading in this complex world of Climate Change
Amplifying, Amplify, Around, And
19. AI for Lawyers: How Artificial Intelligence is Adding Value, Amplifying Expertise, and Transforming Careers explains how artificial intelligence can be used to revolutionize your organization’s operations
Ai, Artificial, Adding, Amplifying, And
20. Antonyms for Amplifying include quietening, allaying, assuaging, softening, dulling, lulling, silencing, hushing, muting and stifling
Antonyms, Amplifying, Allaying, Assuaging, And
21. Amplifying Human Potential: Towards Purposeful Artificial Intelligence The research that polled 1,600 senior business decision makers at large organizations across seven markets, revealed: A clear link between an organization’s revenue growth and its AI maturity: Organizations who report faster growth in revenue over the past three years were
Amplifying, Artificial, At, Across, An, And, Ai
22. C Trans-Amplifying mRNAs use two different transcripts to achieve a similar effect to self-Amplifying RNAs
23. This living document is dedicated to Amplifying Black voices in the UF BME community
24. Other articles where Transit Amplifying cell is discussed: stem cell: Adult stem cells: …much larger number of “transit Amplifying cells,” which arise from the stem cells and divide a finite number of times until they become differentiated
Articles, Amplifying, Adult, Arise, And
25. The “Amplifying Black Voices” series will air at 7 p.m
Amplifying, Air, At
26. For the Wild Rift item, see Amplifying Tome.Amplifying Tome is a basic item in League of Legends
27. The Amplifying LIVES Initiative
28. Self-Amplifying RNA (saRNA) replicon is a type of RNA genome that is unique to certain families of viruses
29. Amplifying Our Health & Wellness Self-care: Health and wellness involves ensuring the social, emotional, spiritual, mental and physical wellbeing of ourselves and each other.
Amplifying, Amp, And
30. Amplifying Emblems are used to upgrade Signature Items from level 11 to level 20
31. Amplifying Emblems are less common than Primordial Emblems, and acquiring them can be quite expensive
Amplifying, Are, And, Acquiring
32. Amplifying the Curriculum presents an ambitious model for how educators can design high-quality, challenging, and supportive learning opportunities for English Learners and other students identified to be in need of language and literacy support
Amplifying, An, Ambitious, And
33. What is OoEDA? The Obelisk of Endless Difficulty Amplifying, or OoEDA for short, is an Obelisk with 82 total floors (48 main floors)
34. The "Amplifying Black Voices" video series concluded Monday with a discussion on next steps for allies in the Mankato area
Amplifying, Allies, Area
35. It’s OBSCENE that the Royal Family, who’s newest member is currently GROWING INSIDE OF HER, is promoting and Amplifying accusations of “bullying” against a woman who herself was basically forced to flea the UK in order protect her family and her own mental health
And, Amplifying, Accusations, Against
36. Amplifying Black culture in the community and the voices within it
37. Shop Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Amplifying Eye Primer
38. Amplifying Voices is the working name for Health Communication Resources (Pakistan), registered under social security act 2018 as a charity in Pakistan
Amplifying, Act, As
39. Amplifying Voices belongs to the Health Communication Resources network.
40. Going beyond the argument that any democratic country should have female leaders to adequately represent the needs and experiences of nearly half the population, most agree that Amplifying female
Argument, Any, Adequately, And, Agree, Amplifying
41. Nguyen wanted to take a stand by organizing and Amplifying a youth message against hate.
And, Amplifying, Against
42. Amplifying BIPOC Voices in Sustainability – Engaging with Community March 22, 2021; Laurie A
43. Institute or Center: Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) in collaboration with the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) and the Office of the Director (OD) Project Title: Amplifying and Sustaining the Impact of Childhood Cancer, Structural Birth Defect, and Down Syndrome Data
44. "Amplifying Us" with Lindy Nelson aims to amplify women's voices in agriculture – particularly around food, food production, food security, and the
Amplifying, Aims, Amplify, Agriculture, Around, And
amplified; amplifying. transitive verb. 1 : to expand (something, such as a statement) by the use of detail or illustration or by closer analysis. 2a : to make larger or greater (as in amount, importance, or intensity) : increase. b : to increase the strength or amount of especially : to make louder.
transitive verb 1 : to expand (something, such as a statement) by the use of detail or illustration or by closer analysis 1 : to make louder or greater A megaphone amplifies your voice. 2 : to give more information about amplify a statement 1 : to make larger or greater (as in amount or intensity)
Definition of amplification 1 a : an act, example, or product of amplifying b : a usually massive replication of genetic material and especially of a gene or DNA sequence (as in a polymerase chain reaction) 2 a : the particulars by which a statement is expanded
amplified; amplifying. transitive verb. 1 : to expand (something, such as a statement) by the use of detail or illustration or by closer analysis. 2a : to make larger or greater (as in amount, importance, or intensity) : increase.