AMOUR [əˈmo͝or, äˈmo͝or]
amour (noun) · amours (plural noun)
1. Middle English Amour, Amoure "affection, love between the sexes, spiritual love," borrowed from Anglo-French amur, Amour, ameur (also continental Old French), going back to Latin amōr-, amor …
2. Amour - a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship affaire, liaison, affair, intimacy, involvement sexual relationship - a relationship involving sexual intimacy Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
3. A love affair, esp a secret or illicit one Word Origin for Amour C13: from Old French, from Latin amor love Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co
4. 96 rows · Amour (pronounced [a.muʁ]; French: "Love") is a 2012 French-language …
5. With towering performances and an unflinching script from Michael Haneke, Amour represents an honest, heartwrenching depiction of deep love and responsibility.
6. Welcome to Amour Boutique, a trendy clothing boutique with clothing that is chic, sophisticated, and comfy
7. Located conveniently in Kirkland, Washington 98034, Amour Nails & Spa Salon is the ideal destination for you to immerse yourself in luxury environment
8. His very birth is a stolen thing, the darkling fruit of a divine Amour in a dusky cavern
9. THE HOMERIC HYMNS ANDREW LANG It hurt not only his acquired republican feelings, but what lies far deeper than those, his Amour …
10. Amour translation in French - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'Amours',déclaration d'Amour',film d'Amour',mariage d'Amour', examples, definition, conjugation
11. · In “Amour,” Anne and Georges’s daughter, Eva, is portrayed almost as their enemy, and at the very least an outsider
12. Get the song here: https://fanlink.to/SingahtheEPSingah is here with a bang! 'Mon Amour'
13. Amour is a red bone Queen along with being the Latin word Love
14. Any one who is an Amour will most likely be beautiful, smart, and successful
15. "Amour," which won the Palme d'Or at Cannes last year, is an unexpected kind of masterpiece by Haneke, whose films have included the enigmatic "Caché" and the earlier Golden Palm winner "The White Ribbon." We don't expect such unflinching seriousness, such profundity from Haneke.
16. From Middle French Amour, from Old French amor, from Latin amor
17. Amour! SHARE ME on FACEBOOK!The official trailer for Sony Picture Classics "Amour" (2012)
18. Amour Vert is a sustainable fashion brand that makes classic staples like striped t-shirts in classic colors like navy, white, black, heather gray and more.
19. English Translation of “Amour” The official Collins French-English Dictionary online
20. Our customers appreciate the easy navigation of our web shop and the exciting packaging in which the products are shipped knowing that Amour de paris perfumes only offer original products of recognized international premium brands.
21. Amour March 19 at 11:32 AM· Our spring Skin capsule is here
22. Amour (331) IMDb 7.9 2h 7min 2012 X-Ray PG-13 Award-winning, intensely told story of an elderly husband's struggle to care for his stroke-plagued wife in their long-time home
23. Definition of Amour in the Definitions.net dictionary
24. What does Amour mean? Information and translations of Amour in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
25. Amour is an aesthetic, multi-purpose all in one bot built for all Discord servers.
26. See 2 authoritative translations of Amour in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
27. 46 reviews of Amour Skin Care "Nadine, the owner, is a sweetheart! She has a cute little store with tops and socks and shoes
28. 'Amour' as a word seems almost sacred to the French, which suggests how important it is to them
29. Michael Haneke, the film's Austrian director, is therefore either courageous or foolhardy in choosing to call his film Amour
30. Amour propre definition is - self-esteem
31. How to use Amour propre in a sentence.
32. Fall in love with the Amour collection by Monique Jacobs! This beautiful floral and geometric collection of purples, greens, and greys sparkles with elegance
33. What does Amour mean? A love affair, esp
34. (July 2020) "Amour, Amour" ("Love, Love") was the Luxembourgish entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1987, performed in French by Belgian singer Plastic Bertrand.
35. Delivery & Pickup Options - 294 reviews of Amour Amour Wine Bar - Tapas "Got here on opening day! The concept is great, and everything we tried was sourced really well
36. Amour definition: An Amour is a love affair, especially one which is kept secret
37. What makes Amour not only bearable but cathartic is the beauty of the filmmaking and the delicacy of the performances
38. Amour raises cultural risks in a western world that is already ageist, and in which stretched medical resources are meted out to older patients much …
39. Amour - Amour comes from the French word which means "love"
40. Her surname is also the name of her alter ego, Cure Amour
41. Located in Southampton, Amour provides accommodations with free private parking
42. Amour movie reviews & Metacritic score: Georges and Anne are in their eighties
43. L'Amour is the feminine french word for love
44. LAmour uses his surroundings to help others see where he is coming from.
45. America's storyteller, Louis L'Amour, brings to life the American frontier! Cowboys, indians, gunslingers, outlaws, Texas Rangers and frontier marshals are authentically recreated in the novels, short stories, videos and audio cassettes of one of the world's best selling authors
46. The official Louis L'Amour web site offers you exclusive photos, essays, and information about Louis L'Amour and
47. Find 6 ways to say Amour-PROPRE, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Amour(noun) love making; a love affair; usually, an unlawful connection in love; a love intrigue; an illicit love affair.
The definition of amour is a love affair. An affair is an example of amour.
Amore as a girls' name is of French origin, and Amore means "love".
The name Amor is of Spanish and Latin origin. The meaning of Amor is "love". Amor is used as both a boys and girls name. It consists of 4 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced A-mor.