1. Amount definition is - to be the same in meaning or effect as
2. How to use Amount in a sentence
3. Amount believes in the power of technology to transform lives. We make digital financial experiences that align with the way we live, enabling your financial institution to traverse the digital divide, unify your data, and gain insight to improve the experience for your customers.
Amount, Align, And
4. Amount synonyms, Amount pronunciation, Amount translation, English dictionary definition of Amount
5. Amount definition, the sum total of two or more quantities or sums; aggregate
6. a collection or mass, especially of something that cannot be counted: They didn't deliver the right Amount of sand
7. Small Amounts of land were used for keeping animals
8. Find 110 ways to say Amount, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Amount, Along, Antonyms, And, At
9. Synonyms for Amount in Free Thesaurus
10. 80 synonyms for Amount: quantity, lot, measure, size, supply, mass, volume, capacity, extent, bulk, number
11. Amount Personal Loans is an end-to-end, cloud-based solution that lets you offer unsecured personal loan originations to your customers
12. Convert a number to a word representation with numbers to words, numbers to usd currency and how to write check Amounts conversion calculator
13. Quantity is more formal than Amount or number
14. Find the Amount for children under age 18 ($61.00)
15. If your spouse receives Aid and Attendance, you would also add $113 (which is the added Amount for a spouse receiving Aid and Attendance, for a Veteran with a 70
Aid, And, Attendance, Also, Add, Added, Amount
16. Amount officially spun off of Avant in early 2020
17. Amount’s partnerships in detail: In 2019, Amount partnered with TD Bank and HSBC — the 10th and 14th largest U.S
18. Looking for the abbreviation of Amount? Find out what is the most common shorthand of Amount on Abbreviations.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
Abbreviation, Amount, Abbreviations, And, , Acronyms
19. Benefit Amount will be:with 1 or 2 "allowable" dependents, your weekly benefit Amount will be:with 3 or more "allowable" dependents, your weekly benefit Amount will be: If your "Average" Weekly Wage is between: $460 & $462 $230 $230 $230 $462 & $464 $231 $231 $231 $464 & $466 $232 $232 $232 $466 & $468 $233 $233 $233 $468 & $470 $234 $234
Amount, Allowable, Average, Amp
20. Amount to definition is - to produce (a total) when added together
21. How to use Amount to in a sentence.
22. A large Amount of disdain Use "quantity of" before a singular (and sometimes plural) thing you can measure, particularly if it's inanimate.
23. The calculator below will display the Amount you can expect to get, depending on your income and whether you have dependents
24. The sum total of two or more quantities or sums; whole: the final Amount that we actually pay for this car.
25. On Sunday, President Donald Trump signed a coronavirus relief package into law that includes a second round of stimulus checks in the Amount of $600 per person.
26. Amount and number both refer to quantity, but each word has its own specific use
27. Amount is used for nouns that cannot be individually counted, like starlight
28. By remembering the M that is part of the words Amount and mass, you can be sure to reserve Amount for use with
29. Amount Examples: – In July, the Amount of work he got done writing SEO articles was more than ever before
30. – The Amount of love the preteen girl had for Justin Bieber was way too much
31. Learn the definition of Amount vs. number & other commonly used words, phrases, & idioms in the English language
32. Learn more! How to Use Amount vs. number Correctly – Grammarist Grammarist is a professional online English grammar dictionary, that provides a variety of grammatical tools, rules and tips in order to improve your grammar and to
33. Amount (noun) a quantity of something, especially the total of a thing or things in number, size, value, or extent "the substance is harmless if taken in small Amounts" "sport gives an enormous Amount of pleasure to many people" Amount (noun) a sum of money "they have spent a colossal Amount rebuilding the stadium" Amount (verb)
Amount, Amounts, An
34. For example, if one's net worth is $4 million, the Amount of the net worth is $4 million. Farlex Financial Dictionary
35. The large Amount of each individual's expenditure could be tallied together as a single large Amount of money, but the pluralization expresses a sense of the complexity
36. Even the large Amount of an individual's expenditure can be expressed as a plural to communicate the various budget items or transactions within the expenditure:
Amount, An, As
37. Find 12 ways to say Amount TO, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Amount, Along, Antonyms, And, At
38. What does Amount mean? A number; a sum
39. (noun) She understood why he liked the spot; the scent of honeysuckle and herbs was thick in the air, the manicured gardens pleasant to look at and the awning providing the right Amount of cool shade from the midmorning Georgia sun.
And, Air, At, Awning, Amount
40. First, we start with the total Amount
41. For each dependent child age 16 and younger, add $500 to the total Amount
Age, And, Add, Amount
42. How to abbreviate Amount? Get the most popular abbreviation for Amount updated in 2021
Abbreviate, Amount, Abbreviation
43. [for someone or something] to become worthwhile or successful. I hope Charles Amounts to something some day.
44. But since this is an urgent situation, the government is using the information it already has to determine the Amount you get now
An, Already, Amount
45. Amount is looking for Senior Data Engineers to help us build a robust and scalable data platform to support ETL, reporting, and data analysis as our business scales
Amount, And, Analysis, As
46. The Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefit calculator will provide you with an estimate of your weekly UI benefit Amount, which can range from $40 to $450 per week
47. Once you file your claim, the EDD will verify your eligibility and wage information to determine your weekly benefit Amount (WBA).
48. Amount just announced $81 million in Series C funding led by Goldman Sachs, bringing our total capital raised in 2020 to nearly $140 million
49. Adam Hughes, CEO at Amount, shared his perspective on
Adam, At, Amount
50. CK 1 241305 What is the total Amount?CK 1 2450057 What does the bill Amount to? sharptoothed 1 2450053 We need a large Amount of coal
51. Sharptoothed 1 1293302 I've reduced the Amount of meat I eat
52. CK 1 274552 The loss Amounts to ten million dollars
53. CK 1 2450113 My knowledge of French doesn't Amount to much
54. Sharptoothed 1 1029571 Tom borrowed a large Amount …
55. Amount of your reduced Roth IRA contribution
56. If the Amount you can contribute must be reduced, figure your reduced contribution limit as follows
57. Subtract from the Amount in (1): $196,000 if filing a …
58. We apply a formula to this average to compute the primary insurance Amount (PIA)
Apply, Average, Amount
59. Amount and number are both used for talking about quantities, but each word is used in different ways
Amount, And, Are, About
60. Amount is used with uncountable nouns: a small Amount of traffic ♦ a certain Amount of confidence.
61. As nouns the difference between quantity and Amount is that quantity is a fundamental, generic term used when referring to the measurement (count, Amount) of a scalar, vector, number of items or to some other way of denominating the value of a collection or group of items while Amount is the total, aggregate or sum of material (not applicable to discrete numbers or units or items in standard
As, And, Amount, Aggregate, Applicable
62. The Amount financed is the actual Amount of credit that needs to be paid back by the borrower
63. When calculating the lifetime cost of a loan, the Amount financed is …
64. The $36,000 isn’t the total Amount you can borrow
65. For loans over $144,000, we guarantee to your lender that we’ll pay up to 25% of the loan Amount.
66. Adjectives for Amount include Amount, Amounted and Amounting
Adjectives, Amount, Amounted, And, Amounting
67. Amount of something an Amount of money/information/work/time A certain Amount of time has already been spent on the project
Amount, An, Already
68. The server is designed to store huge Amounts of data.
69. Proportion the Amount of something, compared with the whole Amount that exists the proportion of road accidents caused by drunk drivers A high proportion of the students were from poor families
70. Quota a maximum Amount of something that can be produced, sold, brought into a country etc import quotas on
71. An extreme example of the last one: a single parent of four who makes $120,000 won't qualify, where a single parent with four dependents who makes $119,000 will still get some Amount of …
72. Amount of your reduced Roth IRA contribution If the Amount you can contribute must be reduced, figure your reduced contribution limit as follows
73. Subtract from the Amount in (1): $198,000 if filing a joint return or qualifying widow(er),
amount (noun) · amounts (plural noun)
Amount(verb) to signify; to amount to. Amount(noun) the sum total of two or more sums or quantities; the aggregate; the whole quantity; a totality; as, the amount of 7 and 9 is 16; the amount of a bill; the amount of this year's revenue.
They are two words that mean the same thing. Also quantity means amount. "Amount" is for uncountable things, like mass nouns (rice, dirt, water) or intangible things (happiness, information, progress, sleep). "Number" is for countable things. "Quantity" is for inanimate (not living) things.
A certain amount -> a specific but unstated amount that is not the whole amount. "Jane needed $149 for that new dress and, when she was given $200, a certain amount of the money would not be spent on groceries." "A certain amount of money is wasted by heating empty rooms."
noun The definition of amount means how much you have, or the entire mass of something. Amount is the combination of two or more numbers.