1. Among definition, in, into, or through the midst of; in association or connection with; surrounded by: He was Among friends
2. Among: adverb amid , amidst , between, in the middle of , parenthetically
Among, Adverb, Amid, Amidst
3. Among - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
4. Find 27 ways to say Among, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Among, Along, Antonyms, And, At
5. Among Us Game Play Online For Free
6. Wanna try something new for a change? A game that combines the elements of many genres and offers a unique and gripping experience you won’t be able to tear away from? Then you should definitely play Among Us! This is a fascinating story of flying home from a strange planet in the dangerous company of a killer.
And, Able, Away, Among
7. Download Among Us! and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
8. Among Us 2 roused by the famous and addictive game Among Us! Is it accurate to say that you are prepared for some good times? Join this insane user-made variant of Kogama as you gather the same number of focuses as you can and travel through fabulous 3D conditions attempting to …
Among, And, Addictive, Accurate, Are, As, Attempting
9. Among Us is a social game meant for a party of 4 to 10 players
10. Among Us Among Us Starter Pack Among Us All-in-One Pack Add-Ons Among Us Play with 4-10 players online or via local WiFi as you attempt to prepare your spaceship for departure, but beware as one or more random players Among the Crew are Impostors bent on killing everyone!
Among, All, Add, As, Attempt, Are
11. Among Us is an Action game developed by Innersloth LLC
Among, An, Action
12. Play with 4-10 players online or via local WiFi as you attempt to prepare your spaceship for departure, but beware as one or more random players Among the Crew are Impostors bent on killing everyone! Originally created as a party game, we recommend playing with friends at …
As, Attempt, Among, Are, At
13. Among is the older version of the word, tracing its roots back to Old English
14. Amongst appeared in Middle English
15. Amongst, whilst, whence, and amidst may sound dated to
Amongst, And, Amidst
16. Among Us: The Best Action Mystery App Available
Among, Action, App, Available
17. Among Us is a fun and unique action mystery game that you can play with friends or other people
Among, And, Action
18. Among Us has gotten incredibly popular.Among Us Games is collections of new fan-made game, you can now play Among Us as a completely with more kind and gameplay.
Among, As, And
19. 4 synonyms of Among from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 2 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Among, And, Antonyms
20. Among: in or into the middle of.
21. Amongst synonyms, Amongst pronunciation, Amongst translation, English dictionary definition of Amongst
22. In association or connection with; surrounded by: You are Among friends
Association, Are, Among
23. We already touched on the difference between between and Among when we talked about the difference between Among and Amongst.But let’s take a closer look at these two commonly confused words.We might even dispel a grammar myth in the process
Already, And, Among, About, Amongst, At
24. There’s a common and oddly persistent belief that between should be used only when there are two elements, and Among should …
And, Are, Among
25. Among Us - Mini Crewmate Bundle See All
26. Synonyms for Among in Free Thesaurus
27. 22 synonyms for Among: in the midst of, with, together with, in the middle of, amid, surrounded by, amidst, in the thick of, in the group of, one of, part of
Among, Amid, Amidst
28. Among and Amongst - English Grammar Today - a reference to written and spoken English grammar and usage - Cambridge Dictionary
Among, And, Amongst
29. What does Among mean? In the group, number, or class of
30. (preposition) She is Among the wealthy.
31. Among us is a murder mystery online game with disruption
32. See: a (certain type of person or thing) Among (others) a man Among men a woman Among women allocate (something) Among (someone or something) allocate to apportion out Among be first Among equals browse Among browse Among (something) choose Among choose Among (people or things) circulate Among circulate Among (someone or something) count (someone or
Among, Allocate, Apportion
33. Among Us lives up to the hype created by its delayed explosion in popularity, for the most part
34. After the rollout of covid vaccines, the number of new covid cases Among nursing home staff members fell 83% — …
35. Among us adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (in our midst) tra di noi, tra noi : We laughed at the children running Among us at the park
Among, Adv, Adverb, Adjective, At
36. En Among Us nos encontramos a bordo de una amplia nave espacial compuesta por múltiples dependencias
37. The description of Among Us App Play online or over local WiFi with 4-10 players as you attempt to prep your spaceship for departure, but beware as one will be an impostor bent on killing everyone! Crewmates can win by completing all tasks or discovering and voting the impostor off the ship.
Among, App, As, Attempt, An, All, And
38. The latest tweets from @AmongUsGame
39. Among the Sleep is an award winning first person horror adventure in which you play a small child searching for your mother after ominous sounds wake you up in the middle of a night
Among, An, Award, Adventure, After
40. The enhanced edition of Among the Sleep contains improved visuals, digital art book and soundtrack integrated in the game, selectable pyjamas, enhanced puzzles and
Among, Art, And
41. Amongst is a variant of Among.There is no difference between them
42. While Amongst is fairly common—though still rare compared to Among—in British, Australian, and Canadian English, it is rare in American English and may even have an archaic ring.
Amongst, Among, Australian, And, American, An, Archaic
43. Among (prep.) "in, in the midst of," early 12c., from Old English onmang, in late Old English sometimes amang, a contraction of ongemang "Among, during," from phrase on gemang, literally "in the crowd or company (of)," from on (see a-(1)) + gemengan "to mingle," from Proto-Germanic *mangjan "to knead together," which is perhaps from a nasalized form of PIE root *mag-"to knead, fashion, fit."
44. Among Us (also known in the Apple App Store as Among Us!) is an online multiplayer science-fiction/social deduction murder mystery game created by Innersloth that runs on the Unity Game Engine
Among, Also, Apple, App, As, An
45. Among some of the top searches were Chadwick Boseman, Among Us, and Tiger King
46. Among the Living is regarded as Anthrax's top album, and one of the best thrash albums of all time
Among, As, Anthrax, Album, And, Albums, All
47. Especially when there is a traitor Among them… In this game you will be running a gripping investigation trying to figure out who is the killer
48. Among is the earlier word of this pair: according to the Oxford English Dictionary, it first appeared in Old English
Among, According, Appeared
49. The variant form, Amongst , is a later development, coming along in the Middle English period.
50. 2 days ago · More individuals are using medical cannabis, but the increase appears to be more pronounced Among seniors, new research suggests
Ago, Are, Appears, Among
51. Startling, unusual, and yet irresistably readable, Among Others is at once the compelling story of a young woman struggling to escape a troubled childhood, a brilliant diary of first encounters with the great novels of modern fantasy and SF, and a spellbinding tale of escape from ancient enchantment.
And, Among, At, Ancient
52. Among the Sleep is a first-person survival horror action-adventure video game developed by Norwegian developer Krillbite Studio for Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.It was released on 29 May 2014 in North America for the PC
Among, Action, Adventure, And, America
53. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Among a‧mong / əˈmʌŋ / S2 W1 (also Amongst / əˈmʌŋst /) preposition 1 MIDDLE in or through the middle of a group of people or things The girl quickly disappeared Among the crowd
Among, Also, Amongst
54. I could hear voices coming from somewhere Among the bushes
55. We walked Among the chestnut woods on the mountain slopes.
56. Murder Among the Mormons is the first comprehensive look at one of the most shocking crimes to have ever taken place Among the Mormon community and the crimi
Among, At, And
Definition of among. 1 : in or through the midst of : surrounded by hidden among the trees. 2 : in company or association with living among artists. 3 : by or through the aggregate of discontent among the poor.
Among and amongst are synonyms, sharing the same meaning. Both are propositions that refer to being surrounded by or in the middle of something that serves as the object of the preposition. You could say, “We’re among friends here,” or “She stood among the ruins of an ancient civilization” to express these meanings.
Among was originally a phrase (on gemonge) that meant "in a crowd," and the noun gemonge came from a verb that means "to mingle or mix ." From the very beginning, among has been used to refer to a position (literal or figurative) in relation to a surrounding group of individuals, like friends, or something taken to be a composite, like a basket of flowers.
The definition of amongst is being with other things, typically more than two, or being within a group.