AMERE [ˈamˌpir, ˈamˌper]
ampere (noun) · amperes (plural noun)
1. Every day, Ameren is working hard to provide more reliable energy, reduce outages and restore power faster than ever before
2. Learn more about Ameren Illinois, programs we offer, and options to help you save energy and manage your account.
3. Definition of Amere in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. Information and translations of Amere in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. American International Export 10465 NW 29th Terrace Miami, FL 33172 USA Phone: (305) 717-3317 Fax: (305) 717-5411 [email protected]Amerexglobal.com
6. For the Polish Commonwealth village, see Amere (With Fire & Sword)
7. Amere is a village of Dhirim initially owned by the Kingdom of Swadia
8. Amere is built on very hilly terrain with moderate tree cover
9. Listen to Amere by Efezino, 29,607 Shazams
10. The AvAmere Family of Companies
11. The mission of the AvAmere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve.Our comprehensive continuum of post-acute care and senior living settings help seniors with a range of health care needs and post-retirement options.
12. Lutheran East's Amere Talley checks in at No
13. A Amere is a nice and cool and very attractive
14. Also very funny.he's also sexy.A Amere is very smart and athletic
15. The name Amere has Fire element
16. Mars is the Ruling Planet for the name Amere
17. The name Amere having moon sign as Aries is represented by The Ram and considered as Cardinal
18. Normally, people with the name Amere are energetic, courageous and determined.
19. Amere Lattin (born July 12, 1997) is an American track and field athlete who specializes in the hurdles, mostly 400-meter hurdles
20. From the Album Amere Listen Now Buy song $1.29
21. 160 Followers, 382 Following, 42 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Amere Taylor (@Amere.taylor)
22. : Mout pesanz est guerre et Amere, quant li fiz guerroie la mere); 2
23. Amere Vintage Watch Compact Combo 1930s Made in Switzerland Collector Bookpiece In Running Condition CompactQueen
24. Random Amere Factoid: According to the 2017 U.S
25. Social Security Administration data, the first name Amere is not a popular baby boy's name in Florida
26. Weird things about the name Amere: The name spelled backwards is Erema.
27. 1.To The Above Must Be Added An Edition Of Storch's Cours D'economie Politique, Which Say Published In 1823 Without Storch's Authorization, With Notes Embodying A Critique Amere Et Virulente, A Proceeding Which Storch Justly Resented.
28. · Amere; AEF1 (STAINLESS) AEF1 (STAINLESS) by Amere
29. Pattern: AEF1 (STAINLESS) by Amere
30. Amere LATTIN Athlete Profile Share Tweet Email COUNTRY United States DATE OF BIRTH 12 JUL 1997 ATHLETE'S CODE 14563822 World Rankings Personal Bests Seasons Bests Progression Honours
31. Provided to YouTube by SongCast, Inc.Amere · DhakartelmekkahRiseOfKartel℗ 2021, DhakartelmekkahReleased on: 2021-03-19Auto-generated by YouTube.
32. Summary: Amere Stigger is 22 years old today because Amere's birthday is on 10/16/1998
33. Nashville, TN, is where Amere Stigger lives today
34. Amere's personal network of family, friends, associates & neighbors include Helen Bowden, Madinah Smith, Kerri Decourcey, Tia Fitzpatrick and Jimmy Reed
35. The Amere family name was found in the USA in 1920
36. In 1920 there were 2 Amere families living in New York
37. This was 100% of all the recorded Amere's in the USA
38. New York had the highest population of Amere families in 1920
39. Use census records and voter lists to see where families with the Amere surname lived
Definition of ampere. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : the practical meter-kilogram-second unit of electric current that is equivalent to a flow of one coulomb per second or to the steady current produced by one volt applied across a resistance of one ohm.
The ampere is defined by taking the fixed numerical value of the elementary charge e to be 1.602 176 634 × 10 −19 when expressed in the unit C, which is equal to A⋅s, where the second is defined in terms of ∆νCs, the unperturbed ground state hyperfine transition frequency of the caesium-133 atom.
• AMPERE (noun) The noun AMPERE has 2 senses: 1. a former unit of electric current (slightly smaller than the SI ampere) 2. the basic unit of electric current adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites. Familiarity information: AMPERE used as a noun is rare.
The definition of an ampere is the basic unit for measuring electricity. The accepted standard unit used for measuring how fast an electric current flows is an example of an ampere.