1. Physiological states of Amenorrhoea are seen, most commonly, during pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding), the latter also forming the basis of a form of contraception known as the lactational Amenorrhoea method.
Amenorrhoea, Are, And, Also, As
2. Amenorrhoea means the absence of a menstrual period in females
3. Amenorrhoea can be either primary or secondary.
4. Amenorrhoea is the absence of menstrual periods
5. One of the most common causes of Amenorrhoea is …
6. Amenorrhoea definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
Amenorrhoea, At, And
7. Amenorrhoea is the absence of menstrual periods in a woman during her reproductive years (after the age of puberty but before the typical age of the menopause).
Amenorrhoea, Absence, After, Age
8. Amenorrhoea refers to the absence of menstrual periods
9. Primary Amenorrhoea refers to the absence of menarche at the age of 16 and secondary Amenorrhoea is the cessation of menses for at least 6 months in already cycling women
Amenorrhoea, Absence, At, Age, And, Already
10. Amenorrhoea is not a diagnosis but a symptom indicating anatomical, genetic and neuroendocrine abnormalities.
Amenorrhoea, Anatomical, And, Abnormalities
11. Amenorrhoea (absence of menstruation) is complete absence of menstruation after puberty, which is termed ‘primary Amenorrhoea’ and the cause is usually an endocrine abnormality.
Amenorrhoea, Absence, After, And, An, Abnormality
12. Primary Amenorrhoea affects less than 1% of adolescent girls
Amenorrhoea, Affects, Adolescent
13. Secondary Amenorrhoea is much more common than primary Amenorrhoea
14. The causes of Amenorrhoea are listed in Table 72.6
15. Patients with primary Amenorrhoea show the prepubertal appearance of the uterus and ovaries
Amenorrhoea, Appearance, And
16. Those with secondary Amenorrhoea can show a marked
17. Low energy availability is a common cause of menstrual dysfunction, and Amenorrhoea can serve as a warning sign of some of the health and performance consequences associated with inadequate energy, including poor bone accrual and low bone mineral density.
Availability, And, Amenorrhoea, As, Associated, Accrual
18. Amenorrhoea is the absence of menses in a woman of reproductive age
Amenorrhoea, Absence, Age
19. Secondary Amenorrhoea is absence of periods for at least 3 months if the patient has previously had regular periods, and 6 months if she has previously had oligomenorrhoea
Amenorrhoea, Absence, At, And
20. Primary Amenorrhoea is defined as not starting menstruation: By 13 years when there is no other evidence of pubertal development By 15 years of age where there are other signs of puberty, such as breast bud development
Amenorrhoea, As, Age, Are
21. Amenorrhoea The absence of menstruation
22. Definition Amenorrhoea is an absence of the menstrual flow occurring at any time between puberty and the menopause, except during pregnancy and lactation, when such a condition is physiological.
Amenorrhoea, An, Absence, At, Any, And
23. Amenorrhoea is the absence of menstrual periods
24. Women who are elite athletes or who exercise a lot on a regular basis are at risk of developing athletic Amenorrhoea.Exercise-related hormones and low levels of body fat are thought to affect how the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone) work.
Are, Athletes, At, Athletic, Amenorrhoea, And, Affect
25. Amenorrhoea synonyms, Amenorrhoea pronunciation, Amenorrhoea translation, English dictionary definition of Amenorrhoea
26. Synonyms for Amenorrhoea in Free Thesaurus
27. 2 synonyms for Amenorrhoea: amenia, amenorrhea
Amenorrhoea, Amenia, Amenorrhea
28. What are synonyms for Amenorrhoea?
29. Amenorrhoea is the term for the lack of menstrual function in women
30. Amenorrhoea may be primary Amenorrhoea or secondary Amenorrhoea
31. Primary Amenorrhoea is when the woman has never had a menstrual cycle or menstrual bleed
32. Amenorrhoea is the absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age
Amenorrhoea, Absence, Age
33. Physiological states of Amenorrhoea are seen, most commonly, during pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding), the latter also forming the basis of a form of contraception known as the lactational Amenorrhoea method.
Amenorrhoea, Are, And, Also, As
34. Amenorrhoea is a condition in which menstrual bleeding doesn’t take place
35. Amenorrhoea definition: abnormal absence of menstruation Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Amenorrhoea, Abnormal, Absence, And
36. To assess for a cause of secondary Amenorrhoea:
37. The Amenorrhoea persisted for up to 5 months on hormone therapy
38. Miss EI was a 23- year-old nulliparous undergraduate who presented with primary Amenorrhoea
Amenorrhea (uh-men-o-REE-uh) is the absence of menstruation - one or more missed menstrual periods. Women who have missed at least three menstrual periods in a row have amenorrhea, as do girls who haven't begun menstruation by age 15. The most common cause of amenorrhea is pregnancy .
Post-pill amenorrhea is believed to be due to suppression of the pituitary gland by the birth control pills. In a normal menstrual cycle, the pituitary gland produces hormones like Follicle Stimulating hormone (FSH) and Leutinizing Hormone (LH). These hormones stimulate the follicles in the ovary to develop.
While amenorrhea mostly affects the reproductive system, causes such as anorexia or bulimia, excessive exercise, or tumors may cause lasting damage to the body. Tumors may spread and prevent the functioning of organs, and Anorexia nervosa
An eating disorder characterized by abnormally low body weight.and Bulimia nervosa
Eating disorder characterized by bingeing, followed by methods to avoid weight gain.can cause extreme muscle or bone loss if untreated.
Treatments for amenorrhea may include medications, surgery, lifestyle changes, or a combination of these measures. Lifestyle changes may include: Taking steps to reach a healthy weight and maintain that weight (if you're under- or overweight) Interventions to reduce stress.