amend (verb) · amends (third person present) · amended (past tense) · amended (past participle) · amending (present participle)
1. Amendable synonyms, Amendable pronunciation, Amendable translation, English dictionary definition of Amendable
2. Amendable definition is - capable of being amended : able to be revised or altered
3. How to use Amendable in a sentence.
4. Find 21 ways to say Amendable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Definition of Amendable in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Amendable mean? Information and translations of Amendable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. Synonyms for Amendable include reparable, corrigible, remediable, curable, recoverable, rectifiable, restorable, retrievable, salvageable and correctable
8. ‘Senator McConnell says it is Amendable and debatable.’ ‘The pilots now work under a collective-bargaining agreement Amendable at the end of next year.’ ‘Constitutions are generally speaking less readily Amendable than statutes.’
9. Amendable - something that is possible to alter, to modify, to improve
10. As adjectives the difference between amenable and Amendable is that amenable is willing to respond to persuasion or suggestions while Amendable is capable of being amended.
11. We found 2 answers for the crossword clue Amendable
12. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Amendable yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
13. Amendable: 1 adj capable of being corrected by additions “an Amendable flaw” Synonyms: correctable corrigible capable of being corrected or set right
14. Synonyms for Amendable in Free Thesaurus
15. 1 synonym for Amendable: correctable
16. What are synonyms for Amendable?
17. • Amendable (adjective) Sense 1
18. Synonyms: Amendable; correctable
19. Context example: an Amendable flaw
20. ‘Senator McConnell says it is Amendable and debatable.’ ‘The pilots now work under a collective-bargaining agreement Amendable at the end of next year.’ ‘Constitutions are generally speaking less readily Amendable than statutes.’
21. “Amendable irrevocable trusts”, sounds like an oxymoron, right? Common knowledge would have you believe that irrevocable trusts are cold, hard, “set in stone”, lock boxes made only for rich folks or people with bad kids
22. "The pilots have offered to negotiate on items like implementing industry-standard pay, giving pilots stronger benefit plans and defining the scope [of aircraft operations by the union], but the company refuses to provide realistic proposals that move the needle closer to an Amendable …
23. What does Amendable mean? Capable of being amended
24. Amendable (comparative more Amendable, superlative most Amendable) Capable of being amended
25. See authoritative translations of Amendable in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
26. Synonyms for Amendable in English including definitions, and related words.
27. Amendable? The motion To amend is debatable when the motion to which it applies is debatable, only an amendment of first rank is Amendable Is a point of order debatable?
28. Seeking the Right Amendable Path - STRAP, Duluth, Georgia
29. Amendable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (can be corrected) 수정할 수 있는, 고칠 수 있는, 개정 가능한
30. The Amendable But Irrevocable Trust
31. Amendable Meaning: "capable of correction or repair;" see amend + -able
32. The quiescent output voltage is user adjustable around 50% of the supply voltage and the output sensitivity is Amendable around four nominal options: 2.5 mV/G, 3.125 mV/G, 5.0 mV/G and 7.5 mV/G
33. This is the #pronunciation of #Amendable in British #English This video is taken from https://how2pronounce.com/Amendable
34. "Amendable" with terms remaining "status quo" throughout negotiations overseen by the National Mediation Board
35. 17 and is Amendable in December 2011
36. • Is Amendable, but it must be germane or related to the amendment
37. A letter of agreement that modifies a contract before its Amendable date
38. We've got 16 rhyming words for Amendable » What rhymes with Amendable? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Amendable.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
39. An Amendable, incidental motion that must be seconded, and that results in voting on parts of a motion separately
40. Are fundamental rights Amendable under the constitution of india
41. Home blogs are fundamental rights Amendable under the constitution of india