1. Amend definition is - to put right; especially : to make emendations in (something, such as a text)
2. Emend Synonym Discussion of Amend.
3. Will Smith hosts this look at the evolving, often lethal, fight for equal rights in America through the lens of the US Constitution's 14th Amendment
At, America, Amendment
4. Amend definition, to alter, modify, rephrase, or add to or subtract from (a motion, bill, constitution, etc.) by formal procedure: Congress may Amend the proposed tax bill
Amend, Alter, Add
5. Amend to alter, modify, rephrase; to add or subtract from: Congress may Amend the tax bill
Amend, Alter, Add
6. Not to be confused with: Amends – reparation or compensation for a loss, damage, or injury of any kind; recompense; to make Amends: He tried to make Amends for his rudeness by bringing flowers
7. Will Smith hosts this look at the evolving, often lethal, fight for equal rights in America through the lens of the US Constitution's 14th Amendment.
At, America, Amendment
8. Find 46 ways to say Amend, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Amend, Along, Antonyms, And, At
9. We are Amend We are an elite force of trusted advisors improving lives, transforming businesses and bettering our community
Are, Amend, An, Advisors, And
10. The Amended return tool can’t access certain Amended returns; refer to our frequently asked questions for more information.
Amended, Access, Asked
11. IRS telephone assistors don’t have any additional information about your Amended return while it is processing.
Assistors, Any, Additional, About, Amended
12. Amend at UCSF fundamentally transforms culture inside prisons and jails to reduce their debilitating health effects
Amend, At, And
13. Amends definition is - compensation for a loss or injury : recompense
14. How to use Amends in a sentence.
15. Amend2® AR-15 30-RD Magazine MOD-2 Model
16. The Amend2 30 round magazine is a sturdy, reliable 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M4/M16 magazine made of advance polymer material.
17. The Amend Collective is a design and event planning company based in Telluride, Colorado
18. Amends definition, reparation or compensation for a loss, damage, or injury of any kind; recompense
19. NPR's Scott Simon speaks with Larry Wilmore about his new Netflix docu-series, Amend: The Fight for America," about the 14th Amendment to the U.S
About, Amend, America, Amendment
20. Enacted in 1868, the 14th Amendment has become one of the most-litigated Amendments in US history
21. Saeed Adyani There’s a lot to admire about “Amend,” a new documentary series from Netflix whose goal is to educate the viewing public on the history of civil rights in America.
Adyani, Admire, About, Amend, America
22. “Amend: The Fight for America” is a six-part docuseries spanning six hours created by Robe Imbriano and Tom Yellin, directed by Kenny Leon (“ American Son ”) and Reinaldo Marcus Green (“ Monsters and Men ”), and hosted by Will Smith.
Amend, America, And, American
23. One can Amend a statute, a contract or a written pleading filed in a law suit
24. The change is usually called an Amendment
25. The legislature will Amend a statute, the parties to a contract can Amend it, and a party to a lawsuit can Amend his or her own pleading
26. To change the words of a text, especially a law or a legal document: MPs were urged to Amend the law to prevent another oil tanker disaster
27. In line 20, "men" should be Amended (= changed) to " people "
28. Until the constitution is Amended, …
29. The subtitle for “ Amend,” the new Netflix documentary series, is “The Fight for America.” It’s an apt description in many ways, both in the evolution of the U.S
Amend, America, An, Apt
30. If the commit only exists in your local repository and has not been pushed to GitHub, you can Amend the commit message with the git commit --Amend command
31. On the command line, navigate to the repository that contains the commit you want to Amend. Type git commit --Amend and press Enter.
32. Amending synonyms, Amending pronunciation, Amending translation, English dictionary definition of Amending
33. To alter, modify, rephrase; to add or subtract from: Congress may Amend …
Alter, Add, Amend
34. "Amend" is also right on time, arriving as legal scholars and others advocate Congress to enact legislation that would hold Donald Trump accountable under Section 3 of …
Amend, Also, Arriving, As, And, Advocate, Accountable
35. Amend: The Fight for America is a new Netflix original docuseries that premiered on the streamer on Feb
36. "Amend" uses a multimedia mix of animation, drawings, historical footage, news clippings and photographs, along with interviews from historians, activists and professors
Amend, Animation, And, Along, Activists
37. The motion to Amend takes three basic forms: Inserting or adding words or paragraphs
38. Amend - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
39. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Amend [sth] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (correct, modify) cambiar⇒ vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("di la verdad", "encontré una moneda")
40. Easy Online Amend: Included with TurboTax Deluxe, Premier, Self-Employed, TurboTax Live, TurboTax Live Full Service, or with PLUS benefits
42. Synonyms for Amend in Free Thesaurus
43. 59 synonyms for Amend: change, improve, reform, fix, correct, repair, edit, alter, enhance, update, revise
44. You can Amend your above-the-line deductions here, your standard deduction, or itemized deductions
45. Amend - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
46. Amend definition: If you Amend something that has been written such as a law, or something that is said , Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Amend, As, And
47. • To Amend the Constitution voters must approve the measure in a referendum
48. • But the assembly also has the power - never used - to Amend the constitution
Assembly, Also, Amend
49. • If the two treaties have identical parties the subsequent treaty is regarded as Amending the earlier
50. • A supplementary statement can not be used to Amend the evidence recorded in
51. Find 46 ways to say AmendED, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Amended, Along, Antonyms, And, At
52. "The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three
Amendments, Application, All, And, As
53. ‘Before replanting, Amend soil with lots of fresh compost or organic matter.’ ‘Plant each clump in soil that has been Amended with compost and a balanced fertilizer.’ ‘Always Amend your soil at the end of your growing season and add organic matter again in the spring.’ ‘It may be desirable to Amend …
Amend, Amended, And, Always, At, Add, Again
54. Easy Online Amend: Included with TurboTax Deluxe, Premier, Self-Employed, TurboTax Live, TurboTax Live Full Service, or with PLUS benefits
55. 890: A bill to Amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to increase penalties for individuals who illegally reenter the United States after being removed, and for other purposes.
Amend, And, Act, After
56. Find answers to your questions about Amend your return with official help articles from TurboTax
Answers, About, Amend, Articles
amend (verb) · amends (third person present) · amended (past tense) · amended (past participle) · amending (present participle)