AMENABILITY [əˌmēnəˈbilədē, əˌmenəˈbilədē]
1. Amenability synonyms, Amenability pronunciation, Amenability translation, English dictionary definition of Amenability
2. 8 synonyms of Amenability from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 48 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Find another word for Amenability
4. Amenability: a desire or disposition to please.
5. Find 16 ways to say Amenability, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Amenability: noun accessibleness , acquiescence , adaptability , agreeableness , compliancy, conformability , docility , ductility , flexibility , flexibleness
7. Amenability The Federal Meat Inspection Act (FMIA) and Poultry Products Inspection Act (PPIA), and their implementing regulations, provide for certain exemptions from USDA jurisdiction (and, therefore, inspection), e.g., products prepared for human consumption that contain meat or poultry ingredients in relatively small proportions, or are not
8. The Galafold Amenability Table website is intended for Health Care Professionals licensed to practice in Argentina
9. A Sitting President’s Amenability to Indictment and Criminal Prosecution
10. Definition of Amenability in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Amenability mean? Information and translations of Amenability in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
12. 2 Amenability In this section we introduce the de nition of Amenability
13. We then prove a few equivalent characterizations of Amenability
14. ‘It was this Jesuit Amenability to incorporating pre-existing non-Christian beliefs and practises in their efforts at conversion that was causing Rome in this same period to censure the order in India and China.’
15. Amenability of a given job to be carried out at home
16. The subject of Amenability has its roots in the work of Lebesgue at the turn of the century
17. This shift is of fundamental importance, for it makes the substantial resources of functional analysis and abstract harmonic analysis available to the study of Amenability.
18. Amenability to treatment is a critical concept for psychology and psychiatry
19. To date, however, there have been very few specific efforts to define the term, and few studies have determined what factors predict Amenability to treatment or have determined if indicators of an individual's level of Amenability to treatment can be altered with intervention.
20. What does Amenability mean? The state or quality of being amenable
21. Synonyms for Amenability include receptiveness, willingness, accessibility, acquiescence, compliance, openness, readiness, responsiveness, susceptibility and
22. The subject of Amenability has its roots in the work of Lebesgue at the turn of the century
23. This shift is of fundamental importance, for it makes the substantial resources of functional analysis and abstract harmonic analysis available to the study of Amenability.
24. Find 16 ways to say Amenability, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
25. A Sitting President's Amenability to Indictment and Criminal Prosecution *
26. Hopefully suciently reminiscent of the deﬁnition of Amenability that you’re willing to believe said fact
27. The findings indicate that the Amenability of jobs to working from home increases with the level of economic development of the country
28. Moreover, the Amenability, weak Amenability of a Beurling algebra and Amenability of its second dual are discussed
29. Finally, the conjecture of H.G.Dales and A.T.M.Lau about 2-weakly Amenability of a Beurling algebra is proved with an additional
30. Here, we aimed to establish a patient-specific and mutation-specific cell model to evaluate the Amenability to chaperone therapy in …
31. This entry about Amenability has been published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 (CC BY 3.0) licence, which permits unrestricted use and reproduction, provided the author or authors of the Amenability entry and the Encyclopedia of Law are in each case credited as the source of the Amenability entry.
32. Weak Amenability 505 whereΨf ∈ A∗ is deﬁnedby a,Ψf = fa,Ψ , a ∈ A
33. We introduce a relative fixed point property for subgroups of a locally compact group, which we call relative Amenability
34. It is a priori weaker than Amenability
35. Highlights of the XRT Amenability study completed by SRC on samples of high-grade REE mineralized Wicheeda diamond drill core are as follows: X …
36. Another word for Amenability: receptiveness, willingness, compliance, readiness, openness Collins English Thesaurus
37. Amenability synonyms, Amenability pronunciation, Amenability translation, English dictionary definition of Amenability
38. In particular, maximal local cogrowth left implies Amenability in any left reversible semigroup, while maximal global cogrowth (which is a much weaker property) suffices for left Amenability in an extremely broad class of semigroups encompassing all inverse semigroups, left reversible left cancellative semigroups and left reversible regular
39. See authoritative translations of Amenability in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
40. Based on the success of this Amenability test work SRC have recommended proceeding to a series of confirmatory XRT sorting optimization tests." XRT sorting is a technology that exploits the atomic
41. The record lacks any meaningful discussion about the Amenability hearing
42. Or his counsel requesting waiver of his right to an Amenability hearing, we will not hold that D.W
43. To evaluate Amenability to XRT sorting, a combination of high-resolution XRT and QEMSCAN® (Quantitative Evaluation of Materials by Scanning Electron Microscopy) measurements were carried out at the SRC
44. To evaluate Amenability to XRT sorting, a combination of high-resolution XRT and QEMSCAN® (Quantitative Evaluation of Materials by Scanning Electron Microscopy) measurements were carried out at
45. Synonyms for Amenability in Free Thesaurus
46. 12 synonyms for Amenability: acquiescence, amenableness, compliance, compliancy, deference
47. This report is the first identifying the loci underlying transformation Amenability in barley by measuring segregation distortion of alleles in the F 2 population
48. The crossword clue 'Honour Enid's order with church Amenability' published 1 time⁄s and has 1 unique answer⁄s on our system
49. Amenability and Kazhdan 's property T 227 Let now (Gk) be an increasing sequence of finite subsets of G = wit [jGhk G and choose, for every k > 1, an integekr n>l with I l^-ht-g-^^
50. Antonyms for Amenability include doggedness, fixedness, headstrongness, imperviousness, obduracy, obstinacy, self-willedness, single-mindedness, steadfastness and
Amenability definition, ready or willing to answer, act, agree, or yield; open to influence, persuasion, or advice; agreeable; submissive; tractable: an amenable ...
It also came to be used of people with a general disposition to be agreeable or complaisant—like Mr. Dick in David Copperfield, who was "the most friendly and amenable creature in existence." Nowadays, "amenable" is often used to describe someone who is favorably disposed to a particular named something.
ready or willing to answer, act, agree, or yield; open to influence, persuasion, or advice; agreeable; submissive; tractable: an amenable servant.
Did You Know? Amenable is a legacy of Anglo-French and derives ultimately from Latin minari, meaning "to threaten." Since 1596, English speakers have been using it in courtrooms and writings of law with the meaning "answerable," as in "citizens amenable to the law."