1. Ambulatory: [adjective] able to walk about and not bedridden
Ambulatory, Adjective, Able, About, And
2. Performed on or involving an Ambulatory patient or an outpatient.
3. Ambulatory definition, of, relating to, or capable of walking: an Ambulatory exploration of the countryside
4. The word Ambulatory is an adjective that means "related to walking," or ambulation
Ambulatory, An, Adjective, Ambulation
5. The Ambulatory is the covered passage around a cloister
6. By definition, Ambulatory care is any same-day medical procedure performed in an outpatient setting
Ambulatory, Any, An
7. We can further divide Ambulatory care into four smaller sub-categories to better help you understand all that Ambulatory care encompasses:
8. Ambulatory care is one of the essential health benefits
9. The following document is a summary guide of infection prevention recommendations for outpatient (Ambulatory care) settings
10. The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) encourages Ambulatory care nurses to take the extra step in your career and get certified
American, Academy, Ambulatory, Aaacn, And
11. 17 synonyms of Ambulatory from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 10 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Ambulatory, And, Antonyms
12. Find another word for Ambulatory
13. Ambulatory: traveling from place to place.
14. The Ambulatory (Latin: ambulatorium, ‘walking place’) is the covered passage around a cloister or the processional way around the east end of a cathedral or large church and behind the high altar.
Ambulatory, Ambulatorium, Around, And, Altar
15. Find 13 ways to say Ambulatory, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Ambulatory, Along, Antonyms, And, At
16. Ambulatory care is care provided by health care professionals in outpatient settings
17. These settings include medical offices and clinics, Ambulatory surgery centers, hospital outpatient departments, and dialysis centers
18. The scope of Ambulatory care has expanded over the past decade, as the volume and complexity of interventions have expanded.
Ambulatory, As, And
19. R3 Report Issue 14: Pain Assessment and Management Standards for Ambulatory Care; R3 Report Issue 13: Revised Outcome Measures Standard for Behavioral Health Care; R3 Report Issue 12: Maternal Infectious Disease Status Assessment and Documentation Standards for Hospitals and Critical Access Hospitals
Assessment, And, Ambulatory, Access
20. The ANCC Ambulatory Care Nursing board certification examination is a competency based examination that provides a valid and reliable assessment of the entry-level clinical knowledge and skills of registered nurses in the Ambulatory care specialty after initial RN licensure.
Ancc, Ambulatory, And, Assessment, After
21. Modern professional Ambulatory care nursing is a unique domain of specialty nursing practice that focuses on health care for individuals, families, groups, communities, and populations
22. Ambulatory care nurses practice in settings distinctive from other nurses.
23. Ambulatory surgery centers—known as ASCs—are modern healthcare facilities focused on providing same-day surgical care, including diagnostic and preventive procedures.
Ambulatory, As, Ascs, Are, And
24. Ambulatory, in architecture, continuation of the aisled spaces on either side of the nave (central part of the church) around the apse (semicircular projection at the east end of the church) or chancel (east end of the church where the main altar stands) to form a continuous processional way.
Ambulatory, Architecture, Aisled, Around, Apse, At, Altar
25. Non-Ambulatory means not able to walk or exit to safety without the physical assistance of another individual."Out-of-home placement" means a child's placement in a home or facility other than the home of a child's parent, guardian, or legal custodian.
Ambulatory, Able, Assistance, Another
26. Looking for online definition of Ambulatory or what Ambulatory stands for? Ambulatory is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of …
27. The Ambulatory Surgery Center located in Tampa, Florida is a state-of-art facility offering outpatient same-day surgical services to the residents of Hillsborough and Pasco counties and …
Ambulatory, Art, And
28. Who this is for: Ambulatory care (outpatient) staff members.Ambulatory care settings can include community health centers, urgent care centers, retail clinics, hospital-based outpatient clinics, non-hospital based clinics and physician offices, Ambulatory surgical centers, public health clinics, imaging centers, oncology clinics, Ambulatory behavioral health and substance abuse clinics
Ambulatory, And, Abuse
29. What does Ambulatory mean? Ambulatory is defined as something that is moving around
Ambulatory, As, Around
30. (adjective) An example of something that is Ambulatory is a pa
Adjective, An, Ambulatory
31. ‘Most Ambulatory patients with alcohol dependence can be detoxified quickly and safely without the use of psychoactive drugs.’ ‘Nurse practitioners practice in a variety of settings, ranging from intensive care units to Ambulatory care units, with varying degrees of acuity.’
Ambulatory, Alcohol, And, Acuity
32. Ambulatory definition: of, relating to, or designed for walking Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
33. The Ambulatory Care Department operates on an appointment system including the Same-Day-Appointment (SDA) for Pediatric availability and Nurse Visit appointments
Ambulatory, An, Appointment, Availability, And, Appointments
34. 37,414 Ambulatory jobs available on Indeed.com
35. The key driver and urgency for this work was the new Magnet® Manual which requires Ambulatory care NSIs for hospitals applying for Magnet designation starting in 2016
And, Ambulatory, Applying
36. The ANA noted the growing prominence of Ambulatory care that resulted from the advancement of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and recognized
Ana, Ambulatory, Advancement, And, Affordable, Act
37. Ambulatory: 1 adj able to walk about “the patient is Ambulatory ” Synonyms: ambulant mobile moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place) adj relating to or adapted for walking “an Ambulatory corridor” n a covered walkway (as in a cloister) “it has an Ambulatory and seven chapels” Type of: paseo , walk , walkway a path
Ambulatory, Adj, Able, About, Ambulant, Adapted, An, As, And
38. Maryland Ambulatory Surgery Provider Directories
39. Information on Maryland Ambulatory Surgery Providers
40. Publication of the annual Maryland Ambulatory Surgery Provider Directory was discontinued after publication of the 2015 edition
Annual, Ambulatory, After
41. Public use files containing inventory and utilization information on licensed Ambulatory surgical facilities in Maryland for CY 2016 and subsequent years can be
42. Ambulatory Surgery Centers This page provides basic information about being certified as a Medicare and/or Medicaid Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) supplier and includes links to applicable laws, regulations, and compliance information
Ambulatory, About, As, And, Asc, Applicable
43. Ambulatory care: [ kār ] the services rendered by members of the health professions for the benefit of a patient
44. “This Ambulatory care center was designed with our Veterans in mind
45. Ambulatory Care Nursing Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Ambulatory Care Nurse exam
46. Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Ambulatory Care Nurse exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Ambulatory, As, Also, Answer
47. What Are Ambulatory Surgery Centers? Ambulatory surgery centers, or ASCs, are facilities where surgeries that do not require hospital admis-sion are performed
Are, Ambulatory, Ascs, Admis
48. Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Indicator (ASC PI) File, a July 2020 Ambulatory Surgical Center Drug File, a July 2020 ASC Code Pair File, and a revised January 2020 ASC Code Pair File will be issued with CR 11842
Ambulatory, Asc, And
49. If current Cleveland Clinic Caregiver in Ambulatory Cleveland Clinic setting transferring into a RN role but remaining in the same current Ambulatory Cleveland Clinic setting will consider current LPN, Medical Assistant, and/or other unlicensed clinical healthcare experience (e.g
Ambulatory, Assistant, And
50. Dialysis Tech., Ambulatory CT., in lieu of RN experience, or if
51. Ambulatory care refers to medical services performed on an outpatient basis, without admission to a hospital or other facility (MedPAC)
Ambulatory, An, Admission
52. It is provided in settings such as: Offices of physicians and other health care professionals; Hospital outpatient departments; Ambulatory surgical centers; Specialty clinics or centers, e.g., dialysis or infusion
As, And, Ambulatory
53. To provide a strategy for the management of warfarin therapy in Ambulatory adult patients using a standardized process while offering an individualized assessment
Ambulatory, Adult, An, Assessment
ambulatory (noun) · ambulatories (plural noun)
The word ambulatory is an adjective that means "related to walking," or ambulation. It is used in several different ways in medical care situations. It can refer to a type of patient and care setting, what a patient is able to do (namely, walk), or for equipment and procedures that can be used while walking...
Ambulatory care is anything that happens outside of the hospital. This includes regular 'primary care' office visits, but also includes things like occupational health, immigration/school physicals, or other non-hospital administrative care. Primary care doesn't specify location, but (now) instead specifies the level of specialization and the subject matter being addressed.
not confined to bed; able or strong enough to walk : an ambulatory patient. serving patients who are able to walk: an ambulatory care center . 1. adjective non-ambulatory Law. not fixed; alterable or revocable: ambulatory will. 1. noun plural non-ambulatory Also called deambulatory.
ambulatory care. What is ambulatory care? Ambulatory care refers to health care services that do not include a stay in a hospital, otherwise known as outpatient care. Ambulatory care can be provided in a hospital — emergency room treatment is a common example, as is outpatient surgery that does not require an overnight stay in the hospital.