1. Amble definition, to go at a slow, easy pace; stroll; saunter: He Ambled around the town
Amble, At, Ambled, Around
2. Ambled meaning The definition of Ambled refers to having walked in a slow or leisurely way
3. An example of someone who may have Ambled is a person on a stroll in a park.
4. EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB He Ambled over lightly for one of his bulk, and it became apparent that he was far from being blubbery
Ambled, And, Apparent
5. FEE OF THE FRONTIER HORACE BROWN FYFE She did not perceive that she was talking like her father as the sleek geldings Ambled in review before them.
6. 'Ambled' is a 6 letter word starting with A and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Ambled' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Ambled We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Ambled will help you to finish your crossword today.
Ambled, And, Answers
7. Ambled is a crossword puzzle clue
8. Ambled is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 5 times
9. Above are the results of unscrambling Ambled
Above, Are, Ambled
10. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters A M B L E D, we unscrAmbled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist.
11. Andar sin prisa The students Ambled through the art gallery, looking at all the paintings.Los estudiantes anduvieron sin prisa por el museo de arte, mirando todos los cuadros
Andar, Ambled, Art, At, All, Anduvieron, Arte
12. 7 synonyms of Ambled from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Ambled, And, Antonyms
13. Ambled: to travel by foot for exercise or pleasure.
14. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Ambled yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
15. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Ambled…
Also, At, Answers, Ambled
16. Block or report user Report or block Ambled
17. Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of PXT002331 (Foliglurax) in Reducing Motor Complications of Levodopa Therapy in Parkinson Disease's Patients (Ambled) The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators.
18. Ambled In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
Ambled, And, As, Adjectives
19. He apologised once more for troubling me, and Ambled …
Apologised, And, Ambled
20. Definition of Ambled in the Definitions.net dictionary
21. What does Ambled mean? Information and translations of Ambled in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
22. Synonyms for Ambled in Free Thesaurus
23. For five years the republic, with its twelve executive gentlemen, Ambled along
24. As Jimmy Ambled away to look for some beetles, he chuckled and chuckled and chuckled
As, Ambled, Away, And
25. The stone lifted, a sniff or two, a lick of his hot, flat tongue, and he Ambled on to the next.
26. The grizzled, bowlegged cook Ambled cheerfully into the laboratory, pushing a lunch cart
27. With a chuckle he Ambled off to his wife, to be sent to some one else, and Drake bent to Nell
28. He couldn't have Ambled more than three blocks and have remained on the street
29. Mason Winslow Ambled to the big table for a cigarette, and Carl pursued him.
30. Verb without object Ambled to go at a slow, easy pace; stroll; saunter: He Ambled around the town
Ambled, At, Around
31. 1; verb without object Ambled (of a horse) to go at a slow pace with the legs moving in lateral pairs and usually having a four-beat rhythm
Ambled, At, And
32. 1; noun Ambled a slow, easy walk or gentle pace
33. 1; noun Ambled Walk or move at a slow, relaxed pace.
34. They Ambled down/up/along the road
35. Amble definition, to go at a slow, easy pace; stroll; saunter: He Ambled around the town
Amble, At, Ambled, Around
36. The news story Ambled through the facts for several columns, informing readers only right at the end that Admiral Nelson had been killed
Ambled, At, Admiral
37. I had removed my costume and was wearing just my corset, chemise, and petticoats Teddy quickly threw me a silk wrapper and was beginning to remove my heavy stage make-up when George Ambled in.
38. Top synonyms for Ambled (other words for Ambled) are strolled, wandered and sauntered.
Ambled, Are, And
39. Again: Fifty years after Jack Kerouac Ambled across the nation, and wrote about it in On the Road, we follo
Again, After, Ambled, Across, And, About
40. Ambled Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Ambled in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
41. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Ambled in Urdu is سبک رفتاری, and in roman we write it Sabk Raftari.
Are, Always, Ambled, And
42. Break 'Ambled' down into sounds: [AM] + [BUHLD] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
Ambled, Am, And
43. Record yourself saying 'Ambled' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
44. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Ambled'.
45. Children Ambled along dry, wooded trails and scampered over rocks imbedded in a hillside as they explored the riches of McConnell Springs, a pocket of natural wonders tucked near downtown Lexington
Ambled, Along, And, As
46. Watch how to say and pronounce "Ambled"! Listen our video to compare your pronunciation! Want to know how other words sound like? Look for Ambled, amble on wordbox channel! The video is produced
And, Ambled, Amble
47. The students Ambled through the art gallery, looking at all the paintings
Ambled, Art, At, All
48. We Ambled through the field, picking wildflowers
49. Future perfect; I: will have Ambled: you: will have Ambled: he, she, it: will have Ambled: we: will have Ambled: you: will have Ambled: they: will have Ambled
50. Mostly we Ambled along the flat trails at family friendly speeds accompanied by birdsong and smell of wild rosemary
Ambled, Along, At, Accompanied, And
to go at a slow, easy pace; stroll; saunter: He ambled around the town. (of a horse) to go at a slow pace with the legs moving in lateral pairs and usually having a four-beat rhythm. an ambling gait. a slow, easy walk or gentle pace. a stroll. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out!
See synonyms for: amble / ambled / ambling / ambler on Thesaurus.com verb (used without object), am·bled, am·bling. to go at a slow, easy pace; stroll; saunter: He ambled around the town. (of a horse) to go at a slow pace with the legs moving in lateral pairs and usually having a four-beat rhythm.
Verb We ambled along as we talked. They ambled down the road. Recent Examples on the Web: Verb The number ends, soon after Sonny Greer’s drum solo, with Ellington ambling over to join some female visitors.
An example of a time a horse may have ambled is when a child rider is on his back. The definition of ambled refers to having walked in a slow or leisurely way.