1. Ambitiousness synonyms, Ambitiousness pronunciation, Ambitiousness translation, English dictionary definition of Ambitiousness
2. 3 synonyms of Ambitiousness from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 29 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Ambitiousness, And, Antonyms
3. Find another word for Ambitiousness
4. As opposed to moral Ambitiousness — a crucial tenet of Rand’s philosophy — you become a walking practitioner of moral laziness and decrepitude
As, Ambitiousness, And
5. Salon Apr 25, 2014 The show signals its Ambitiousness in its title, borrowed from a roundup of new-talent photographers organized by Edward Steichen in 1953
6. Ambitiousness in those olden days showed itself in momentary outburst; the Ambitiousness of to-day runs riot. THE WISDOM OF CONFUCIUS EPIPHANIUS WILSON Nevertheless the lad wondered at the size and Ambitiousness of this undertaking and accomplishment in the wilderness
Ambitiousness, At, And, Accomplishment
7. Definition of Ambitiousness in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Ambitiousness mean? Information and translations of Ambitiousness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
9. Synonyms for Ambitiousness include drive, aspiration, ambition, desire, emulation, aim, goal, objective, purpose and go-getting
Ambitiousness, Aspiration, Ambition, Aim, And
10. Perhaps the main fault of the book is also its strongest virtue, its Ambitiousness
11. Inherent in this are his qualities of individuality, Ambitiousness, justice, and straightforwardness. She tried to figure out when she lost her drive, her Ambitiousness, when she lost her will power
Are, Ambitiousness, And
12. But it has a depth and Ambitiousness that are worthy of praise.
And, Ambitiousness, Are
13. As a noun Ambitiousness is the state or quality of being ambitious. As a adjective ambitious is possessing, or controlled by ambition; greatly or inordinately desirous of power, honor, office, superiority, or distinction.
As, Ambitiousness, Ambitious, Adjective, Ambition
14. Hypernyms ("Ambitiousness" is a kind of): drive (the trait of being highly motivated)
15. Ambitiousness, honesty, openness, loyalty, respect for a woman, a desire to create a family and have a child
16. At the onset of his tenure, Biden frequently defended the Ambitiousness of the 100-million-dose milestone and criticized the media for trying to have it both ways after his goal was met by
At, Ambitiousness, And, After
17. As nouns the difference between ambition and Ambitiousness is that ambition is (uncountablecountable) eager or inordinate desire for some object that confers distinction, as preferment, honor, superiority, political power, or literary fame; desire to distinguish one's self from other people while Ambitiousness is the state or quality of being ambitious.
As, Ambition, And, Ambitiousness, Ambitious
18. Ambición We were impressed by the company’s Ambitiousness to expand its operations. (Translation of Ambitiousness from the PASSWORD English–Spanish Dictionary © 2014 K Dictionaries Ltd)
19. What does Ambitiousness mean? The state or quality of being ambitious
20. We were impressed by the company’s Ambitiousness to expand its operations
21. (Translation of Ambitiousness from the PASSWORD English-Vietnamese Dictionary © 2015 K Dictionaries Ltd)
22. ‘Inherent in this are his qualities of individuality, Ambitiousness, justice, and straightforwardness.’ ‘But it has a depth and Ambitiousness that are worthy of praise.’ ‘The fault may lie in the Ambitiousness of the authors' vision.’ ‘Perhaps the main fault of the book is also its strongest virtue, its Ambitiousness.’
Are, Ambitiousness, And, , Also
23. Whilst this thoroughly impractical plan could be interpreted as an attempt to create a new hybrid culture, the sheer Ambitiousness of the plan suggests some other process at work. Retrieved from Wikipedia CC BY-SA 3.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
As, An, Attempt, Ambitiousness, At
24. Context sentences for "Ambitiousness" in Polish These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate
Ambitiousness, And, Accurate
25. English The Ambitiousness of the Commission's proposal can be gauged by its call to stabilise emissions at the 2004-2006 average.
Ambitiousness, At, Average
26. You demonstrate innovation and Ambitiousness to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Customer Insights and as a #1 Employer of Choice .
And, Ambitiousness, Achieve, Avanade, As
27. Translations in context of "Ambitiousness" in English-German from Reverso Context: His own Ambitiousness made him learn the lessons quickly.
28. Ambitiousness: The quality of being ambitious; ambition
Ambitiousness, Ambitious, Ambition
29. The "Ambitiousness" - meter really undermines this.Daring Fireball
30. I both applaud and laugh my ass off at the Ambitiousness of summit in trying to get such top shelf directors for twilight.
Applaud, And, Ass, At, Ambitiousness
31. Synonyms for Ambitiousness in Free Thesaurus
32. 4 synonyms for Ambitiousness: ambition, aspiration, emulation, ambition
Ambitiousness, Ambition, Aspiration
33. What are synonyms for Ambitiousness?
34. Ambitiousness funny cartoons from CartoonStock directory - the world's largest on-line collection of cartoons and comics.
35. Ambitiousness - translate into Czech with the English-Czech Dictionary - Cambridge Dictionary 9
36. Context sentences for "Ambitiousness" in Swedish These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate
Ambitiousness, And, Accurate
37. English The Ambitiousness of the Commission's proposal can be gauged by its call to stabilise emissions at the 2004-2006 average.
Ambitiousness, At, Average
38. Some people say that Ambitiousness is a wonderful quality, while others believe that it is not so good to be ambitious
39. I love the salty air of a beach yet in a city, the families en route to baseball games, the soft clanking of the bus wires, the Ambitiousness of each small business, the commuters on bike and foot, the trees leaning out to keep guard over every block, the local art hanging in shop windows, the distant horn of tugboats in Puget Sound, the Queen
Air, Ambitiousness, And, Art
40. Learn the translation for ‘Ambitiousness’ in LEO’s English ⇔ German dictionary
41. Download 56 Ambitiousness Stock Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart for FREE or amazingly low rates! New users enjoy 60% OFF
Ambitiousness, Amp, Amazingly
42. The Street of Ambitiousness in 2010 was our first major venture in enhancing the set design in post, which included the 10k matte painting for the layout of the town
43. IStock Concept Of Ambitiousness Careerism Stock Photo - Download Image Now Download this Concept Of Ambitiousness Careerism photo now
44. Type A personality: a behavior pattern characterized by aggressiveness, Ambitiousness, restlessness, and a strong sense of time urgency
Aggressiveness, Ambitiousness, And
45. Ambitiousness lump sum payment pearlite articulate (adj.) szkuta smrviti qelb certificate (v.) (Law) failure to act within the time allowed; legal principle by which one loses the right to compensation if one does not act within the time allowed, negligence pazienzcha kuri carnassial hoes action entry zavjetrina cielo mound clean (adv
Ambitiousness, Articulate, Adj, Act, Allowed, Action, Adv
46. Someone he honored and cared for, but Caesar’s Ambitiousness caused too great a factor to everyone in Rome: “As Caesar loved me, I weep for him; as he was fortunate, I rejoice at it; as he was valiant, I honour him: but, as he was ambitious, I slew him.” After the Battle of Philippi, Brutus took his own life as a result of the loss in the battle.
And, Ambitiousness, As, At, Ambitious, After
47. Ambitiousness Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Ambitiousness in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
48. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Ambitiousness in Urdu is بلند نظری, and in roman we write it Buland Nazri.
Are, Always, Ambitiousness, And
49. Her fantasy over Ambitiousness made her unhappy
50. His persistence and Ambitiousness helped propel him to greater heights
1. Full of, characterized by, or motivated by ambition. 2. Greatly desirous; eager: "I am not ambitious of ridicule" (Edmund Burke). 3. Requiring or showing much effort; challenging: an ambitious schedule. am·bi′tious·ness n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
Definition of ambitious. 1a : having or controlled by ambition : having a desire to be successful, powerful, or famous an ambitious young executive.
Definition of ambitious. 1a : having or controlled by ambition : having a desire to be successful, powerful, or famous an ambitious young executive. b : having a desire to achieve a particular goal : aspiring ambitious for power. 2 : resulting from, characterized by, or showing ambition an ambitious film.
Familiarity information: AMBITIOUSNESS used as a noun is very rare. Hypernyms ("ambitiousness" is a kind of...): Learn English with... Proverbs "Better late than never." (English proverb) "Who stays under the tree, eats its fruits." (Albanian proverb) "Evil in people does not go away when they get buried." (Arabic proverb)