1. / æmˈbɪɡ.ju.əs.li / in a way that has or expresses more than one meaning: Some questions were badly or Ambiguously worded
2. The novel ends Ambiguously, so I'm not sure what happened.
3. 20 synonyms and near synonyms of Ambiguously from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 antonyms and near antonyms
4. Find another word for Ambiguously
5. Ambiguously: as in indirectly, equivocally
6. Find 41 ways to say Ambiguously, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Ambiguously Sentence Examples Secondarily, the thing itself is Ambiguously said to be true in the sense of being signified as it is
8. I dislike my boss's Ambiguously worded emails because they require me to ask for clarification before taking action.
9. The Ambiguously Gay DuoThey are taking on evilcome what mayThey are fighting all
10. Lernen Sie die Übersetzung für 'Ambiguously' in LEOs Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch
11. An Ambiguously Brown character is one with a skin tone that's definitely not European, but it's not entirely clear what ethnicity they are supposed to be
12. Ambiguously A adjective meaning overly, very, extremely, absoultly
13. ‘It is a surrealistic tale Ambiguously told on the subject of alien abduction.’ ‘The set of four gouaches on paper Ambiguously stages tensions among the four men in a barren gray landscape.’ ‘Forgiveness was the punctum I found in Unforgiven and which is already there in the text, if Ambiguously.’
14. ‘The rather Ambiguously autonomous stature of art in militaristic states still has the ability to put a guilty shiver down the spine.’ ‘In addition to being Ambiguously sincere, it happens to be false.’ ‘The mock (and Ambiguously historical) apocalypse provides the setting for the thematics that comprise the main matter of the book.’
15. Definition of Ambiguously in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Ambiguously mean? Information and translations of Ambiguously in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
17. He drops the "Ambiguously" when he tries to rape Buffy in season 6, though he later pulls a full Heel–Face Turn
18. The Ambiguously Gay Duo in the SNL changing room
19. The Ambiguously Gay Duo is an American animated comedy sketch that debuted on The Dana Carvey Show before moving to its permanent home on Saturday Night Live
20. Synonyms for Ambiguously include incoherently, aimlessly, brokenly, chaotically, confusedly, disconnectedly, discontinuously, disjointedly, drunkenly and frantically
21. Ambiguously, equivocally - in an ambiguous manner; "this letter is worded Ambiguously" 2
22. UnAmbiguously - so as to be unique; "he could determine uniquely the properties of the compound"
23. Definition of Ambiguously adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
24. Synonyms for Ambiguously in Free Thesaurus
25. 1 synonym for Ambiguously: equivocally
26. What are synonyms for Ambiguously?
27. To explore the way in which the interpretation of ambiguous social behavior can be influenced by racial stereotypes and cultural differences, 40 black and 40 white 6th-grade males were shown a variety of Ambiguously aggressive behaviors performed by black and white stimulus figures
28. This would return an ORA-00918 error, that will simply state “column Ambiguously defined”
29. The Ambiguously Gay Duo: Fan Mail
30. Tags: tv funhouse, Ace and Gary, Ambiguously Gay Duo, Robert Smigel cartoon
31. • Ambiguously (adverb) Sense 1
32. Synonyms: Ambiguously; equivocally
33. Context example: this letter is worded Ambiguously
34. Antonym: unAmbiguously (in an unambiguous manner) Pertainym: ambiguous (having more than one possible meaning)
35. Live-action version of Saturday Night Live's The Ambiguously Gay Duo starring Jon Hamm, Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert, Steve Carell, and Ed Helms.
36. Every “Ambiguously brown” person understands how this works in reality: people tend asking point-blank “what you are,” or smugly assume they already know, pinning your brown body down and
37. ORA-00918 column Ambiguously defined
38. Cause: A column name used in a join exists in more than one table and is thus referenced Ambiguously
39. Ambiguously: 1 adv in an ambiguous manner “this letter is worded Ambiguously ” Synonyms: equivocally Antonyms: unAmbiguously , unequivocally in an unambiguous manner
40. Ambiguously bisexual seems to be a trend: Crowley, Bobby (he used tongue) and Gabriel all show signs of swinging both ways
41. Pretty much every demon or angel from Supernatural can be seen as at least Ambiguously bi, given their predilection for genderswapping their meatsuits/vessels.
42. The Ambiguously Gay Duo is an American animated comedy sketch that debuted on The Dana Carvey Show before moving to its permanent home on Saturday Night Live
43. There are also several characters who are Ambiguously Asian in the manga, and Paninya counts as Ambiguously Brown
44. We found 2 answers for the crossword clue Ambiguously
45. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Ambiguously yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
46. Starfall by Ambiguously Fandom: Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (2015), Star Wars Original Trilogy
47. Ambiguously - find the meaning and all words formed with Ambiguously, anagrams with Ambiguously and much more
48. The word Ambiguously uses 11 letters: a, b, g, i, l, m, o, s, u, u, y
49. Ambiguously is playable in: Words With Friends 24
50. Straight from Saturday Night Live comes the crime fighting Ambiguously Gay Duo! This fun bundle includes action figures of Ace (voiced by Stephen Colbert) and Gary (voiced by Steve Carrell)! Each 8-inch tall action figure wears a show-accurate "superhero" costume fashioned of real cloth
A word, phrase, or sentence is ambiguous if it has more than one meaning. The word 'light', for example, can mean not very heavy or not very dark. Words like 'light', 'note', 'bear' and 'over' are lexically ambiguous.
Definition of ambiguous. 1a : doubtful or uncertain especially from obscurity or indistinctness eyes of an ambiguous color. b : inexplicable. 2 : capable of being understood in two or more possible senses or ways an ambiguous smile an ambiguous term a deliberately ambiguous reply.
Ambiguous words or statements lead to vagueness and confusion, and shape the basis for instances of unintentional humor. For instance, it is ambiguous to say "I rode a black horse in red pajamas," because it may lead us to think the horse was wearing red pajamas.
Ambiguity, or fallacy of ambiguity, is a word, phrase, or statement which contains more than one meaning. Ambiguous words or statements lead to vagueness and confusion, and shape the basis for instances of unintentional humor.