1. Ambience definition is - a feeling or mood associated with a particular place, person, or thing : atmosphere
Ambience, Associated, Atmosphere
2. How to use Ambience in a sentence.
3. Find 447 listings related to Ambience Limousine in Redmond on YP.com
4. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ambience Limousine locations in Redmond, WA.
5. Overall 5 food 5 service 5 Ambience 5 A wonderful wine tasting- such great choices- and of course Bridget's warmth and personal touch makes it all that mcuh better! The wines just keep getting even more amazing- and I am even learning to savor whites because of their Chenin Blanc.
Ambience, And, All, Amazing, Am
6. Stop feeling stressed and enjoy the forest Ambience while watc
7. Ambience It looks like an upscale eatery, but it has a real sports-pub Ambience to it
8. The definition of Ambience, or ambiance, is a specific feeling or mood connected to a specific person, place, or thing
9. An example of Ambience is the feeling of romance associated with a candlelight dinner, wine, and soft music.
An, Ambience, Associated, And
10. As "Ambience" origins from the French language, spelled "Ambience", it will be more likely, more formal and elegant, obviously, to spell the word with "e" if you engage in a conversation with British people.
As, Ambience, And
11. 16 synonyms of Ambience from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 25 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Ambience, And, Antonyms
12. Ambience: a special quality or …
13. Find 5 ways to say Ambience, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Ambience, Along, Antonyms, And, At
14. Ambience is the mood or atmosphere of a certain environment
15. Many factors contribute to Ambience
16. For example, in a restaurant the choice of music, the color of the paint, the volume of conversation, and the smells of cooking food may lend to a pleasant or unpleasant Ambience
17. “Ambience is a reverb that rivals the quality of the best commercial reverbs.”
18. Ambience is a variety of sound that plays under specific conditions
19. Currently, there are 167 different Ambience sounds
20. Currently there are three groups of Ambiences: cave, underwater and nether.
Are, Ambiences, And
21. Ambiance is the French word from which the English one derives, and Ambience is an Anglicization
Ambiance, And, Ambience, An, Anglicization
22. Ambience is another word for atmosphere in the sense of the mood a place or setting has
Ambience, Another, Atmosphere
23. If an expensive restaurant has soft lighting and peaceful music, it has a pleasant, soothing Ambience
An, And, Ambience
24. Ambience is one of those words that we've out and out stolen from French
25. In French, the word meaning the same thing is, you guessed it, Ambience.
26. 170 Free Ambience Sound Effects
27. Set the scene with this collection of free Ambience sound effects
28. Explore Ambience Quotes by authors including Charlie Trotter, Bill Laswell, and Bae Suzy at BrainyQuote
Ambience, , And, At
29. "All four elements were happening in equal measure - the cuisine, the wine, the service, and the overall Ambience.
All, And, Ambience
30. Ambience is a free Reverb plugin developed by Smartelectronix
31. Instruments Effects MIDI Hosts What's new Ambience by Smartelectronix
32. 4.0 / 5 (101 votes) Show more Homepage Win32 OSX OS9 VST Ambience is a reverb that rivals the quality of the best commercial
33. Ambience is a reverb that rivals the quality of the best commercial reverbs
34. Due to the superior quality of the plugin and its array of useful presets and functions, the Ambience plugin has become somewhat of a free VST "Classic"
And, Array, Ambience
35. Ambience is a reverb that rivals the quality of the best commercial reverbs
36. 2010-07-17: Nag-free versions of Ambience are now avaialble for download without donating
Ambience, Are, Avaialble
37. 2010-07-17: Sophia has made a universal build of Ambience for Mac OSX with support for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems!
38. Ambience definition: The Ambience of a place is the character and atmosphere that it seems to have
Ambience, And, Atmosphere
39. Ambience it's a mixer of relaxing sounds
40. You can mix many nature sounds and music in order to obtain your ideal relaxed Ambience based on your mood
41. Ambience won't gobble CPU and is great for sketching rough mixes, but it's not mix quality.Read Review
42. Ambience School is a CBSE affiliated premium school from Pre-Nursery to Class XII located in DLF Phase V, Gurgaon
43. Get Ambience Sounds from Soundsnap, the Leading Sound Library for Unlimited SFX Downloads.
44. • The Ambience of the pub is equally important
45. • Winnetka has that small-town Ambience of tree-lined streets and a one-street shopping district that you can't find in suburbia
46. Pleasant/relaxing/friendly etc Ambience • Inside, the decor is elegant and traditional, the gentle colour scheme creating a relaxing Ambience.
47. Ambience Creacions apartments in sector 22 Gurgaon from Ambience Group Developers in Gurgaon offers luxury specifications with relaxing and personalized apartment for a living
Ambience, Apartments, And, Apartment
48. Ambience it's a mixer of relaxing sounds
49. You can mix many nature sounds and music in order to obtain your ideal relaxed Ambience based on your mood
50. ‘So the Ambience and atmosphere was scoring top marks so far - but let's get down to the food.’ ‘It was a truly superb experience, the Ambience and the atmosphere was incredible.’ ‘Sunlight streams in through the windows, highlighting the artwork and contributing to the relaxed Ambience.’
Ambience, And, Atmosphere, Artwork
51. Ambience Restaurant offers contemporary American cuisine with exclusively featuring a Chef's tasting menu, ranging from 10-11 courses, with an optional wine pairings tailored for each course
Ambience, American, An
52. Please inform Ambience of your expected arrival time in advance
Ambience, Arrival, Advance
53. Definition of Ambience (noun): character or emotional effect of place
54. Definition and synonyms of Ambience from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
55. This is the British English definition of Ambience.View American English definition of Ambience.