1. The mood, character, quality, tone, atmosphere, etc., particularly of an environment or milieu: The restaurant had a delightful Ambiance
Atmosphere, An, Ambiance
2. Based in the Downtown Los Angeles Fashion District, the heart of apparel industry on the west coast, Ambiance is a leading manufacturer, importer and wholesaler of …
Angeles, Apparel, Ambiance, And
3. The original Prestige Club property, Ambiance knows what keeps couples coming back for more
4. Impeccably maintained and updated, with attention to detail, Ambiance just keeps getting better and better and has evolved into a class all its own
And, Attention, Ambiance, All
5. *Membership in Prestige Club Escapes Required for bookings at Ambiance
6. Ambiance Unlimited offers 11,000 sq
7. Ambiance presents state-of-the-art salons that utilizes luxurious designs and equipment
Ambiance, Art, And
8. I loved the small town Ambiance of the area
9. Experience Ambiance Styling & Service Private Styling Appointments
Ambiance, Amp, Appointments
10. Regardless of where you lay your head at night, there’s an Ambiance – The Store for Lovers – across northeast Ohio and near to you
At, An, Ambiance, Across, And
11. Each and every Ambiance retail location features a great selection of sexy lingerie for women of all shapes and sizes, gifts of passion and romantic technology.
And, Ambiance, All
12. Find 17 ways to say Ambiance, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Ambiance, Along, Antonyms, And, At
13. Ambiance is a women's clothing boutique in San Luis Obispo
14. Membership in Prestige Club is required to make a reservation at Ambiance or AURA or AXIS
At, Ambiance, Aura, Axis
15. Are you a member of Prestige club? Ambiance
16. 6,326 Followers, 963 Following, 7,308 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from @Ambiancesf
17. Book Ambiance Inn & Suites, Franklin Park on Tripadvisor: See 20 traveler reviews, 12 candid photos, and great deals for Ambiance Inn & Suites, ranked #1 of 2 specialty lodging in Franklin Park and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor.
Ambiance, Amp, And, At
18. Ambiance is a beauty emporium for men woman and children
19. At Ambiance we strive in making your day wonderful Gift certificates are available .
At, Ambiance, Are, Available
20. Ambiance is the French word from which the English one derives, and ambience is an Anglicization.But in fact, the Anglicized word has been in English longer and was established long before the French spelling entered English as a vogue word in the 20th century.
Ambiance, And, Ambience, An, Anglicization, Anglicized, As
21. 78 reviews of Ambiance Home "This is my go to furniture shop for everything in my house! There is something about this place that puts all the other furniture shops that I've been to shame
Ambiance, About, All
22. Ambiance is a beauty emporium for men, women and children
23. La merveilleuse Ambiance historique est le cadre de vacances inoubliables
24. The wonderful ancient Ambiance is the background for an unforgettable holiday opportunity
Ancient, Ambiance, An
25. Ses portraits de femmes distillent une incroyable Ambiance
26. His portraits of women provide a incredible and particular Ambiance
27. Laissez-vous envoûter par une Ambiance agréable.
Ambiance, Agr, Able
28. Ambiance-sticker is a wall sticker’s online shop selling high quality wall stickers
29. Ambiance - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
30. Looking for restaurants with the best Ambiance in Seattle / Eastern Washington? You’re in the right place
31. Club Ambiance Located in Saint Ann Runaway Bay, this all-inclusive Jamaican resort overlooks the Caribbean Sea and boasts 3 private beaches and a pool
Ambiance, Ann, All, And
32. Refrigerators and coffee makers are standard in all rooms at the Club Ambiance All Inclusive.
And, Are, All, At, Ambiance
33. The atmosphere of a place [C19: from French Ambiance, from ambiant surrounding; see ambient] Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
Atmosphere, Ambiance, Ambiant, Ambient, And
34. Ambiance, Placerville, California
35. Ambiance • Located at 262 Main Street Placerville, California 530-344-7087
36. Ambiance is one of the only waterfront salons located in Wilmington! We are so fortunate to be in the historic J.W Brooks Wholesale Grocer building
37. Ambiance Floral and Tribal Printed Pocket Harem Pants
38. Based in the Downtown Los Angeles Fashion District, the heart of apparel industry on the west coast, Ambiance is a leading manufacturer, importer and wholesaler of …
Angeles, Apparel, Ambiance, And
39. Ambiance is a charming retail store specializing in clothing, home decor, and interesting gifts
40. Ambiance n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
41. Guests can relax in the Ambiance’s spa with sauna, steam room, and hot tub
42. International specialties are served in the Hotel Ambiance’s restaurant
43. Synonyms for Ambiance in Free Thesaurus
44. 19 synonyms for Ambiance: air, atmosphere, aura, feel, feeling, mood, smell, tone, atmosphere, climate
Ambiance, Air, Atmosphere, Aura
45. Ambiance Salon's bridal specialists will pamper you from head to toe Call 516.295.4011 to book
46. The rooms at Ambiance Suites feature tiled floors and modern décor, with light wood furniture
At, Ambiance, And
47. The Ambiance Suites is near to Cancún’s major hospitals and clinics.
A user from Maryland, U.S. says the name Ambiance is of French origin and means "The character and atmosphere of a place.". Search for more names by meaning. Submit the origin and/or meaning of Ambiance to us below
Ambience is the character and mood of a place. Ambiance is an alternative spelling of the same word. In online articles, you will find ambiance - spelled with an -ance-as in this example from the Kansas City Star: "Despite its mysterious ambiance , the basement is designed to be functional."
Ambiance and ambience are both correct spellings of the same word. Ambience is the more popular of the two, but ambiance is acceptable.
noun, plural am·bi·anc·es [am-bee-uhn-siz; French ahn-byahns]. the mood, character, quality, tone, atmosphere, etc., particularly of an environment or milieu: The restaurant had a delightful ambiance. that which surrounds or encompasses; environment.