amber (noun) · ambers (plural noun)
1. Amber Gemstone is an Organic gem, once-living organisms & biological processes, containing plant fragments creating a fascinating time capsule.
2. Amber definition, a pale yellow, sometimes reddish or brownish, fossil resin of vegetable origin, translucent, brittle, and capable of gaining a negative electrical charge by friction and of being an excellent insulator: used for making jewelry and other ornamental articles
3. Amber, fossil tree resin that has achieved a stable state through loss of volatile constituents and chemical change after burial in the ground
4. Amber occurs as irregular nodules, rods, or droplike shapes in all shades of yellow with nuances of orange, brown, and, rarely, red.
5. In order to qualify as "Amber", it is NOT sufficient for a tree resin merely to harden by losing its volatiles, the molecules have to polymerize, which …
6. Pressed Amber or ambroid is created by fusing smaller bits of Amber under heat and great pressure
7. (Amber softens at about 150° C and melts at 250-300° C)
8. A microscope examination can help distinguish Amber from ambroid
9. In addition, Amber often darkens with age to a fine red-brown color, while ambroid may turn white with age.
10. Amber Group, the crypto-finance service provider, tells Cointelegraph that its assets under management, or AUM, reached $530 million in 2020, representing a 275% increase from the previous year
11. “Amber AI’s PTD2 fund surged 30% in the first three months of 2018, emerging as the best-performing cryptocurrency hedge fund of the year.”
12. Amber is a playable Pyro character in Genshin Impact.She is received for free in the Prologue Act I: The Outlander Who Caught the Wind during the quest Winds of the Past.
13. Amber is the only remaining Outrider of the Knights of Favonius.She is always ready to help the citizens of Mondstadt—whether it be something simple or perhaps a more challenging task.
14. Amber is available in over 300 different shades, but the most common colors of Amber are yellow, black, green, white, red, blue
15. While blue is the rarest color variation of Amber, most pieces are in the warm yellow or orange color spectrum, such as: butterscotch, citrine, cognac, cherry, or honey
16. Using Amber Benefits Of Using Amber
17. Amber synonyms, Amber pronunciation, Amber translation, English dictionary definition of Amber
18. Amber definition is - a hard yellowish to brownish translucent fossil resin that takes a fine polish and is used chiefly in making ornamental objects (such as beads).
19. If you think that Amber is a form of hardened tree sap, you are mistaken
20. “I highly recommend the Amber Book video series
21. Amber Teething Toy – Little BAmber is a Natural Amber and Rubber Giraffe Teething Toy for Natural Teething Comfort – Comforting Texture Teething Toy for Sore Gums – Teething Necklace Alternative
22. Below are tutorials prepared by the Amber developers to help you learn how to use the Amber software suite
23. Amber is a traditionally feminine name with roots in both Arabic and Celtic languages
24. It can mean "fierce" or refer to the Amber-colored jewel of the same name (actually, Amber isn't a jewel; it
25. Dominican Amber comes from the Dominican Republic
26. In contrast to Baltic Amber, Dominican Amber is generally more transparent in color and can occasionally even be found in red, green, or blue
27. It’s mined through bell pitting, which is a very dangerous process, so it’s important to be conscious of where your Amber is
28. Amber Tamblyn, Actress: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
29. Amber Rose Tamblyn was born May 14, 1983 in Santa Monica, California
30. Amber caught an agent's eye at the age of ten after a performance in "Pippi Longstocking"
31. Since its launch, Amber has challenged the status quo of fine dining in Hong Kong and beyond, attracting a global audience of discerning gourmands for its innovative approach to French cuisine
32. Raw Amber Stone - Black Amber - healing crystals and stones - raw stones - Amber crystal - raw Amber - warmth, health, and well-being NewMoonBeginnings 5 out of 5 stars (76,871) $ 2.50
33. Bestseller Add to Favorites Amber Necklace, Amber Pendant, Amber Jewelry, gemstone necklace, bridesmaid gifts, gift for wife, minimalist jewelry, everyday
34. Small Amber pieces loose Amber stones baltic Amber chips polished Amber drops baltic Amber lot raw Amber chunks untreated Amber fossils AmberJewelryStore
35. Add to Favorites Crafters 20, 40, 60, 80, 100 pieces Tumble gemstone / Average Weight 1g each / Baltic Amber stone / Amber Gem Make your own Jewelry
36. Wassup..I'm AmberI'm a certified Weirdo! I make videos that range from challenges, comedy skits, motivational videos, fashion, vlogging my everyday lif
37. Amber is not strictly speaking a stone but resin
38. The resin was fossilized over millions of years and became Amber
39. What is the protocol for the Amber Alert program in Indiana? Can the station mention the name and/or broadcast a photo of the child that is abducted? How does the Indiana Amber Alert system work? How will stations receive updated information if the Amber Alert is activated in Indiana?
40. Amber Teething Toy – Little BAmber is a Natural Amber and Rubber Giraffe Teething Toy for Natural Teething Comfort – Comforting Texture Teething Toy for Sore Gums – Teething Necklace Alternative
41. Amber is fossilized tree resin (not sap), which has been appreciated for its color and natural beauty since Neolithic times
42. The oldest Amber recovered dates to the Upper Carboniferous period (320 million years ago)
43. One method of classifying Amber is by color and degree of transparency
44. This criteria correlates to an optical classification of Amber varieties.
45. Amber Artisans proudly offers Precious, Healing, One of the Kind Amber Jewelry for Women, Men and Children
46. Our Baltic Amber Products are made of 100% genuine Baltic Amber.Our master craftsmen employ centuries old techniques to perfect each Amber bead, each strand, each miracle of unearthed natural power into a powerful resource that can become a key resource in your life.
47. Amber is a gem acquired by placing Silt, Slush, or Desert Fossil into an Extractinator, by finding an Amber Gem Tree, or by searching through Underground Deserts
48. Like all other gems, Amber can be placed on blocks
49. As of 184.108.40.206, they can be crafted into their Stony block forms at a Heavy Work Bench in a graveyard and can be obtained by cutting down an Amber Gem Tree, dropping 0-5 of its
50. Amber may be placed directly on a wound or over the internal organs to promote healing, or at the thymus gland to restore balance to the entire system
51. Amber is highly effective for use in balms or as an elixir
52. Amber is a vivacious single mother whose world revolves around her 13-year-old son
53. Amber finds it hard to date as a single mom, but now she is ready to focus on herself for the first time in a long time.
54. Amber Apartments - in Royal Oak, Clawson, Berkley and Troy, Michigan, pet-friendly, studios, apartments, townhouses, lofts, amenities include central A/C, in-unit
55. Amber is an adoptable Cat - Domestic Short Hair Mix searching for a forever family near West Palm Beach, FL
56. The following guidelines for issuing Amber Alerts is designed to achieve a uniform, interoperable network of plans across the country, and to minimize potentially deadly delays because of confusion among varying jurisdictions.
57. Amber is the fossilized resin of trees
58. Amber is known for trapping insects and plant material, making it …
59. Amber was The Sun's star witness and took the stand to lay out her allegations of Depp's domestic violence during their marriage
61. Crafted with sterling silver and natural Baltic Amber, the rose-shaped pin is both simple and elegant, making it the perfect addition to elevate an everyday look.
62. Amber is a community effort and we want you to join
63. Amber aims to deliver developer happiness, productivity and bare metal performance
The Greek name for amber is elektron, or the origin of our word electricity. Amber is a poor conductor of heat and feels warm to the touch (minerals feel cool). The modern name for amber is thought to come from the Arabic word, amber, meaning ambergris.
Amber definition, a pale yellow, sometimes reddish or brownish, fossil resin of vegetable origin, translucent, brittle, and capable of gaining a negative electrical charge by friction and of being an excellent insulator: used for making jewelry and other ornamental articles. See more.
The Biblical baby name Amber is Arabic/ Latin in origin and it's meaning is fossil resin. The Hebrew word for Amber is chashmal.
Amber is a talisman of beauty and has been portrayed as solidified sunlight, as toughened honey, as tears of the gods, and as drops of the sun. It will help balance your emotions and release the negative energies that are in your heart and mind.