1. 201 rows · Ambassadors of the United States are persons nominated as Ambassadors by the President to serve as United States diplomats to individual nations of the world, to international organizations, and as Ambassadors-at-large.Their appointment needs to …
2. Ambassadors is a three-part British comedy-drama television series that ran on BBC Two in 2013
3. Ambassadors follows the lives of the employees of the British embassy in the fictional Central Asian nation of Tazbekistan.
4. Xbox Ambassadors make an impact by participating in meaningful activities like making friends on Xbox Live and messaging other gamers “GG,” creating welcoming environments everyone can enjoy
5. Student Ambassadors are here to help prospective students learn about the Online Master of Public Health program at the University of Washington
6. Ambassadors represent the US government, or their country of origin, in place of the president or leader. Ambassadors are also known as diplomats, a more general term describing those that work in a foreign country while retaining citizenship in their home country.
7. Xbox Ambassadors are on a mission to make gaming fun for everyone
8. The ORION Tour is coming to your city: https://www.xAmbassadors.com/tourGet X Ambassadors’ debut album, VHS, out now: http://smarturl.it/VHS Watch the offici
9. "President Biden is reviewing a list of finalists as he prepares to nominate a series of Ambassadors to key embassy postings," Axios reports."Biden officials have been tempering expectations among his big-dollar donors, suggesting the president will nominate fewer of them to coveted positions
10. This is a list of United States Ambassadors appointed by the 45th president of the United States, Donald Trump.
11. Ambassadorships are often used as a form of political patronage to reward high-profile or important supporters of the president.
12. Cultural Ambassadors are available to: Participate in projects, community engagement activities and community events designed to promote and increase participation in clinical trials
13. Therefore, we are Ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God
14. Ambassadors serve "at the pleasure of the President," which means that they can be dismissed at any time
15. Ambassadors who are career foreign service officers serve a …
16. Ambassadors are well-known personalities from the worlds of arts, literature, entertainment, sport or other fields of public life who commit to contribute to WHO's efforts to raise awareness of important health problems and solutions.
17. Brand Ambassadors Promotional Sales People Searching for Club Demonstration Services Jobs Also Searched Club Demonstration Services Jobs in Irvine,CA Club Demonstration Services Jobs in Texas Other Helpful Pages Related To …
18. "Ambassadors," which may be noted as singularly felicitous, first appears in the version of 1611
19. The Ambassadors’s most significant deathly sign is the unmissable anamorphic skull that stretches across the painting’s bottom center
20. Twitch Ambassadors positively contribute to the Twitch community - from being role models for their community, to establishing new content genres, to having inspirational stories that empower those around them, these creators embody what it means to #BleedPurple.
21. Arts & Sciences Ambassadors are dedicated and passionate students who serve as proud representatives of the College of Arts & Sciences
22. Get official X Ambassadors merchandise including t-shirts, sweatshirts, hat, music and more.
23. Student Ambassadors are here to help prospective students learn about the MHIHIM program at the University of Washington
24. Hans Holbein the Younger, The Ambassadors, 1533, oil on oak, 207 x 209.5 cm (The National Gallery, London)
25. Let our Ambassadors show you how they achieved their wellness goals with WW
26. Meet our celebrity Ambassadors! Ciara After having her third child, Ciara came to WW looking for a more realistic, balanced program for her life
27. The ORION Tour is coming to your city: https://www.xAmbassadors.com/tour Listen to 'BOOM' from XA's new album 'ORION,' out now: http://smarturl.it/ORIONXA Fo
28. Tuck student Ambassadors play a crucial role with prospective applicants by offering insight into Tuck’s culture, network, and career opportunities, and most importantly, sharing their personal journey
29. If you are new to mid Acts dispensational Bible study then you will want to listen to our introductory Ambassadors' seminars
30. The CAHNRS Ambassadors specialize in informing high school and junior high students about the benefits and different aspects of post-secondary education
31. Ambassadors from Earth reminds us that our first mad scrambles to reach orbit, the moon, and the planets were littered with enough histrionics and cliff-hanging turmoil to rival the most far-out sci-fi film
32. Celebrity Ambassadors like Kelly Clarkson, Thalia and Sherri Shepherd give a public face to March of Dimes' mission
33. 'The Ambassadors', also from this period, depicts two visitors to the court of Henry VIII
34. Global Ambassadors invests in the potential of emerging women leaders around the world, by matching them with mentors who are established leaders
35. Each month the Ambassadors make visits to businesses in the Greater Mankato region who are new to the area, move to a new location, have a major reinvestment in their property, or are holding a celebration event (ground-breaking, anniversary, etc).
36. "not only has a higher percentage of political Ambassadors, but has a higher percentage who don't seem to be temperamentally or intellectually suited …
37. The Ambassadors, The Wings of the Dove, and The Golden Bowl are the three major novels of his later period, and The Ambassadors is the work he thought his masterpiece
Generally speaking, an ambassador is a respected official acting as a representative of a nation. Sent to a foreign land, the ambassador’s role is to reflect the official position of the sovereign body that gave him authority.
ambassador(Noun) A minister of the highest rank sent to a foreign court to represent there his sovereign or country. ambassador(Noun) An official messenger and representative. ambassador(Noun) A corporate representative, often the public face of the company.
An ambassador may seem like a figurehead, but serving as a diplomat is a varied and complex job. Stationed in a specific country, an ambassador is responsible for taking the pulse of the country’s political climate and representing the interests of the United States. Public diplomacy, communicating key positions...
am·bas·sa·dor. n. 1. A diplomatic official of the highest rank appointed and accredited as representative in residence by one government or sovereign to another, usually for a specific length of time.