ambassador (noun) · ambassadors (plural noun)
1. English Language Learners Definition of Ambassador : the highest-ranking person who represents his or her own government while living in another country See the full definition for Ambassador in the English Language Learners Dictionary
2. Noun a diplomatic official of the highest rank, sent by one sovereign or state to another as its resident representative (Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary)
3. 7 synonyms of Ambassador from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 20 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Ambassador
5. Ambassador: a person sent on a mission to represent another.
6. At Ambassador, we are passionate about recruiting
7. So when you need flexible, customized HR solutions, delivered with a commitment to exceptional service, contact Ambassador Personnel.
8. Don't let its simple exterior fool you: the Ambassador is an absolute must-see. Ambassador …
9. As an innovative leader in health care services, Ambassador Health strives to anticipate and exceed the expectations of the people we serve
10. Ambassador Ambassador If you want to taste something that you have never tasted before, like edible bliss then you should come by Ambassador Chinese
11. Ambassador Enterprises is a legacy-minded private equity firm that has created a network of affiliate companies with a unified commitment to cultivating legacies grounded in purpose, people, and performance. Ambassador Enterprises was founded by Daryle Doden in 2006 and is …
12. 201 rows · ^ The Ambassador to the U.K
13. Is known as the "Ambassador to the Court of St
14. Ambassador Health of Omaha cultivates an atmosphere that promotes wellness – physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually – for our diverse patient population
15. As a Medicare/Medicaid certified health care facility, Ambassador Health of Omaha specializes in: Skilled nursing and rehabilitation; Adult pulmonary and ventilator care
16. Ambassador Thomas-Greenfield was the 2017 recipient of University of Minnesota Hubert Humphrey Public Leadership Award, the 2015 recipient of the Bishop John T
17. Ambassador noun [C] (REPRESENTATIVE) a person who represents, speaks for, or advertises a particular organization, group of people, activity, or brand (= type of product): As a UNICEF goodwill Ambassador, she speaks out on behalf of children's causes
18. He was really an Ambassador …
19. Testing MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) After Surgery for Localized Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer and Locally Advanced Urothelial Cancer (Ambassador) The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators.
20. What is an Ambassador? Ambassadors represent the US government, or their country of origin, in place of the president or leader
21. Ambassadors are also known as diplomats, a more general term describing those that work in a foreign country while retaining citizenship in their home country.
22. The foreign country, known to Ambassadors as the 'host nation', serves as their base.
23. Ambassador Golf Club was designed by renowned golf course architect Thomas McBroom
24. What does Ambassador mean? An authorized messenger or representative
25. At Team Ambassador, we have three stars linked together by a common thread
26. Kranon, The Ambassador is a warped Dragonkin who is the primary cause of the corruption found within all of the elite dungeons
27. The Ambassador (also known as the Amby) is an unlockable secondary weapon for the Spy.It is a large-barreled revolver with a deep team-colored (red for RED, brown for BLU) rosewood grip, and an engraving of a reclining woman on the barrel.It has hollow point bullets loaded into the cylinder
28. The Ambassador does 15% less damage, does not apply random critical hits, the critical hits and mini
29. Ambassador Fish and Chicken in East Orange, NJ
30. Since 2005 Ambassador FISH & CHICKEN has been serving the Newark area the BEST tasting wings, fish, and shrimp
31. Ambassador provided an easy path forward at Greenlight for Kubernetes adoption and empowering self sufficient engineering teams
32. Ambassador Floors features Stainmaster & Karastan Carpet
33. The Ambassador is surrounded by local restaurants, cafés and bars
34. Ambassador: 1 n a diplomat of the highest rank; accredited as representative from one country to another Synonyms: embassador Examples: Andrei Andreyevich Gromyko Soviet Ambassador to the United States and to the United Nations (1909-1989) Types: ambassadress a woman Ambassador Type of: diplomat , diplomatist an official engaged in
35. China's goal is not to replace the United States as the world's leading country, the Chinese Ambassador to the US said Thursday.
36. Maybe you have more questions than time or perhaps you are just starting your search, either way Ambassador HealthCare is here to help guide you to the answers you need
37. Delivery & Pickup Options - 143 reviews of The Ambassador Restaurant "Really nice people ~ but the food was not good
38. An American Ambassador to Israel tries to bring peace to the Middle East conflict through unconventional methods, but his efforts are hampered at every turn and his personal life threatened.
39. College-based Ambassador programs vary in responsibilities
40. A college may need student Ambassadors to serve as hosts, student panelists, desk attendants, building/lab tour guides or other assorted roles within the college
41. A student can be a University Ambassador as well as a college-based Ambassador if they are selected for the applicable
42. The WRN Ambassador initiative is intended for organizations and designed to help serve the public by strengthening our national resilience against extreme weather events
43. Apply to Become a Weather-Ready Nation Ambassador
44. Read the Weather-Ready Nation Ambassador FAQ to learn more about this new initiative.
45. Ambassador Pools is a family owned & operated dealer with over 30 years of experience installing pools and creating happy customers in Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Virginia and more.
46. Dr Becker is also the wife of fellow WHO Goodwill Ambassador for health promotion, footballer Alisson Becker, who is the goalkeeper of the Brazil and Liverpool football teams
47. Find 8 ways to say Ambassador, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
48. AmbassadorS OF CHRIST CHOIRHOZIANA- Official VideoBe sure to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, SHARE and FOLLOW the Ambassadors of Christ on this channel, but ALSO on:Faceboo
49. As an Xbox Ambassador, I contribute to the community by helping gamers worldwide via Twitter and Xbox Forums, remaining positive on social media, and by running charity streams and in-store events
50. Your “job” as a brand Ambassador is to show how great the product is, and motivate the people in your audience to buy it for themselves
51. The main difference between what we generally consider a “sponsored post” and a “brand Ambassador” is the Ambassador …
52. Harriet Smith (Pauline Collins), the new British Ambassador to Ireland, desperately wants to make her mark in this historically difficult posting and try to put the tragic murder of her husband behind her
53. Preaching is king at Ambassador
54. The Senate confirmed Linda Thomas-Greenfield to be the next US Ambassador to the United Nations Tuesday.
55. Find an Ambassador Army Reserve Best Warrior Army Reserve Birthday Army Reserve Marksmanship Army Reserve Today The Binson Show COVID-19 Family Programs History and Heritage Observances
56. Ambassador Jackson joined Second Lady Samira Bawumia and more than 2,000 enthusiastic beauty professionals last week for the relaunch AFAM Concept in Ghana
57. Achieve Marriott Bonvoy™ Ambassador Elite status after 100 eligible nights and $14K in qualifying spend in 2021 only
58. Get all the benefits of Titanium Elite status plus Ambassador Service and Your24™.