See also: Amazeballs
1. Amazeballs is a derivative of amaze, which means to cause admiration or wonderment
2. Amazeballs Some annoying term Perez Hilton keeps trying to make happen, by saying it repeatedly, even though it makes no sense, and getting twitter followers to try and make it a trending topic, to make himself more famous for no reason
3. The fact that someone like Perez Hilton can make six figures by being an annoying douchebag is Amazeballs.
4. Amaurosis congenita of Leber, amaurosis fugax, amaurotic pupil, amaut, amaze, Amazeballs, amazed, amazement, amazia, Amaziah, amazing
5. / əˈmeɪz.bɑːlz / extremely surprising or good: The food was Amazeballs.
6. Amazeballs™ is a trade-mark exclusively owned and/or registered by Vtile Enterprises Inc.
7. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about Amazeballs? Well you're in luck, because here they come
8. There are 119 Amazeballs for sale on Etsy, and they cost $12.48 on average
9. The most common Amazeballs material is ceramic
10. On June 15, 2009, Amazeballs started trending on Twitter, prompting Hilton to fire off a series of victory tweets about his contribution to the lexicon
11. Amazeballs! One of our good friends asked us to make a nut ball recipe by this name and we jumped at the opportunity
12. Our mission at Amazeballs HQ is to scour the globe in search of totally awesome, technologically advanced items OK, toys, let's just call them toys, shall we? We love sleek and shiny new things …
13. Totes Amazeballs A phrase for which the true meaning is unknown, but it appears to be a symptom of low intelligence.
14. Claire's Amazeballs are raw energy balls that have true flavour with true benefits
15. Amazeballs are real food snack balls (bliss balls) made from nuts
16. Amazeballs are completely natural, dairy free, gluten free, raw and refined sugar free.
17. Peanut Butter Cup Amazeballs January 29, 2013 114 They may taste like a treat, but these peanut butter cup protein balls are healthy! Keep them around in the fridge to have on hand for a boost of healthy fat and protein!
18. Amazeballs definition: an expression of enthusiastic approval Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
19. WELCOME TO Amazeballs Amazeballs is a small business that makes unique custom keychains, charms, and more
20. 'Amazeballs,' 'YOLO,' 'adorbs' added to Oxford Dictionaries
21. "Amazeballs is a fantastic casual mobile puzzle game, that takes a minute to learn and a lifetime to master" Simply build columns and rows by dragging and dropping the puzzle pieces onto the 10 …
22. The power of a positive mindset is amazing.correction, it is Amazeballs! Sharing this positivity and kindness with others and ourselves is SO important! Live With Passion & Purpose To become the best version of you and sprinkle all of that greatness wherever your path leads you, we simply must apply it towards everything we do.
23. Amazeballs Mini Transporter PS7.95 from red5.c.o.uk THESE easy-to-assemble DIY marble runs are very hypnotic when set in motion
24. Amazeballs™ are premium stainless steel drink coolers designed to keep your favourite beverage ice cold
25. Don’t forget to add coconut oil too, or you’ll end up with a very dry not-Amazeballs
26. Antonyms for Amazeballs include awful, ordinary, terrible, dreadful, poor, atrocious, bad, rotten, lousy and abysmal
27. Amazeballs are made from 100% Ashgrove Tasmanian Cheese
28. Amazeballs are made from 100% Ashgrove Tasmanian Cheese
29. About Amazeballs For Derrell Smith, meatballs are a connection to his family — the former NFL player was raised on his grandma’s cooking, and at Amazeballs, you can feel that connection too
30. Amazeballs presents the best professional magicians in NYC testing out brand new material
31. Amazeballs (Yummy No-Bake Energy Bites Recipe!) Jump to Recipe Print Recipe One of my biggest downfalls in my attempt to eat a healthy breakfast every morning has been finding QUICK (gluten-free and egg-free) breakfast ideas to ‘grab and go’.
32. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Amazeballs Foodtruck
33. Amazeballs March 3 at 11:19 AM · These adorable Owls are wise beyond their years
34. 534 Followers, 68 Following, 40 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Amazeballs®️ (@Amazeballs)
35. Promotion of the expression Amazeballs is mainly attributed to US TV personality and gossip-columnist Perez Hilton, who used the term on his well-known blog back in 2009.
36. *****Amazeballs ***** Amazeballs! An amazing maze game.
37. Amazeballs! Is a small, Galveston-based bakery operating under Texas Cottage Food Law
38. Totes Amazeballs // Mother's Day card // Father's Day Card // best friend card // greeting card // bestie card Thelittleblah
39. Here are our dupes for Jaclyn Cosmetics Amazeballs, which is a moderately warm-toned, light peach with a cream finish
But in September 2012, amazeballs rolled into the Collins Online Dictionary, with the definition “ an expression of enthusiastic approval .” The Urban Dictionary glosses it thusly: “ Basically beyond amazing. Being so awesome that a regular word can’t describe you .”
Amazeballs is a derivative of amaze, which means to cause admiration or wonderment. The term comes from masian which meant to confuse or perplex.
Amazeballs is a derivative of amaze, which means to cause admiration or wonderment. The term comes from masian which meant to confuse or perplex. Over the centuries the term gained a good connotation. Though we would say the term has not completely lost the meaning of making the amazed person feel slightly confused,...
Spiridakis: To be fair, the true originator of “amazeballs” was probably Ece Ozturk or Andrea Oliveri, two of my best friends. We met at Details mag in 2003 and all had a love of ridiculous shorthand and nicknames and dumb jokes like that.