AMATEURISH [ˈamədəriSH, ˌaməˈt(y)o͝oriSH, aməˈCHo͝oriSH]
1. Adjective characteristic of an amateur, especially in having the faults or deficiencies of an amateur; inept: Though an enthusiastic violinist, he gave an Amateurish performance.
2. Amateurish adjective unprofessional, amateur, crude, bungling, clumsy, inexpert, unaccomplished, unskilful All the paintings were cheap and Amateurish. experienced, professional, skilled, expert, practised Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
3. 10 synonyms of Amateurish from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 38 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Amateurish
5. Amateurish: lacking or showing a lack of expert skill
6. Amateurish In their mixture of Amateurish incompleteness and ambitious effort, the pages bear witness to a conflict
7. From the Cambridge English Corpus In contemporary discourse, proficiency was being prized above social status and ' Amateurish …
8. What does Amateurish mean? Characteristic of an amateur; not professional
9. The sheet was small, four pages, often filled with plate matter, and the original matter was set in the most Amateurish manner
10. DOMINIE DEAN ELLIS PARKER BUTLER Peter contributed to it in his Amateurish way and watched with solicitude the effect of his care and …
11. Amateurish Please find below the Amateurish answer and solution which is part of Daily Themed Crossword April 20 2018 Answers
12. Many other players have had difficulties with Amateurish that is why we have decided to share not only this crossword clue but all the Daily Themed Crossword Answers every single day.
13. This page shows answers to the clue Amateurish
14. Amateurish may be defined as “ In the style of an amateur“Lacking professional skill or expertise“Amateur 1 inexpert lacking professional skill or …
15. 'Amateurish' is a 10 letter word starting with A and ending with H Crossword clues for 'Amateurish' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Amateurish We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Amateurish will help you to finish your crossword today.
16. Definition and synonyms of Amateurish from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
17. This is the British English definition of Amateurish.View American English definition of Amateurish.
18. Amateurish: 1 adj lacking professional skill or expertise “a very Amateurish job” Synonyms: amateur , inexpert , unskilled unprofessional not characteristic of or …
19. ‘Fundamentally, this is an Amateurish, lo-tech operation.’ ‘But some of his other early efforts on the DVD collection are Amateurish, uneven affairs - a flaw he happily concedes.’ ‘And if that sounds rather vague and Amateurish, I'm sure it is.’ ‘The bottom line is that it is Amateurish …
20. ‘Amateurish actors’ ‘McBride ran a pretty Amateurish campaign, and it showed.’ ‘While one can dismiss much work at a glance as Amateurish or badly crafted, that is not the case for this mark.’
21. Not skilfully done or made OPP professional His paintings are rather Amateurish. —Amateurishly adverb —Amateurishness noun [ uncountable] Examples from the Corpus Amateurish • All these look, to Western eyes, childish as well as Amateurish. • But the rest of the acting is either poorly thought out or downright Amateurish.
22. The Amateurish performances, ham-fisted dramatics and video nasty violence are a completely resistible combination
23. The impromptu funeral rites she performs are her Amateurish attempts to clear her conscience of this terrible burden
24. This is a situation which bespeaks an Amateurish …
25. If you describe something as Amateurish, you think that it is not skilfully made or done.
26. Learner's definition of Amateurish [more Amateurish; most Amateurish] : lacking experience or skill His acting is hopelessly Amateurish
27. = He's a hopelessly Amateurish actor.
28. How to say Amateurish in English? Pronunciation of Amateurish with 1 audio pronunciation, 6 synonyms, 13 translations, 5 sentences and more for Amateurish.
29. Synonyms for Amateurish in Free Thesaurus
30. 17 synonyms for Amateurish: unprofessional, amateur, crude, bungling, clumsy, inexpert
31. See authoritative translations of Amateurish in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
32. The sheet was small, four pages, often filled with plate matter, and the original matter was set in the most Amateurish manner
33. DOMINIE DEAN ELLIS PARKER BUTLER Peter contributed to it in his Amateurish way and watched with solicitude the effect of his care and …
34. Definition of Amateurish adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
35. Synonyms for Amateurish include inexpert, amateur, bungling, clumsy, crude, unprofessional, unskilful, blundering, dilettante and dilettantish
36. The concert was rather an Amateurish affair
37. Beside her other players seem Amateurish
38. His paintings are rather Amateurish
39. He scoffed at our Amateurish attempts
40. Looking for Amateurish? Find out information about Amateurish
41. Used the concept to help define Explanation of Amateurish
42. Amateurish - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
43. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Amateurish adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house.": informal, pejorative (not professional): poco profesional loc adj locución adjetiva: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona
44. Definition of Amateurish adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
45. Another word for Amateurish: unprofessional, amateur, crude, bungling, clumsy Collins English Thesaurus
46. Dictionary entry overview: What does Amateurish mean? • Amateurish (adjective) The adjective Amateurish has 1 sense:
47. Lacking professional skill or expertise Familiarity information: Amateurish used as an adjective is very rare.
48. Amateurish - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
49. Amateurish: Characteristic of an amateur; not professional
50. "This is called Amateurish ambassadorship," Mr
51. The acting, though Amateurish, is energetic and delivered with gusto, and the awkward, theatrical dialogue becomes oddly appropriate (if somewhat stiff) in the affected presence of preening Alan
52. Amateurish by Amateurish, released 06 February 2017 1
53. Definition of Amateurish in the Definitions.net dictionary
54. What does Amateurish mean? Information and translations of Amateurish in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
55. We are Amateurish! invite us to gigs! https://Amateurish1.bandcamp.com
56. “The capped-uncapped strategy is Amateurish,” said Gontran de Quillacq, a vol market veteran who consults for institutions and attorneys when funds blow up
57. Amateurish patriotic painting on the wall of the ruin of the army club on a territory of ex-Soviet secret army compound "Skrunda-1", which now is a 27th May 1989, Rous Cup, Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland 0, v England 2, England goalkeeper Peter Shilton, who had turn out wearing a Scotland
58. Amateurish definition: lacking professional skill or expertise synonyms: inexpert, amateur, unprofessional, unskilled antonyms: professional, competent, skilled
59. He has committed the Amateurish political
60. We are Amateurish! invite us to gigs! https://Amateurish1.bandcamp.com