1. In spite of these events, he manages to become a successful restaurateur and Amasses a small fortune in the business.
2. Present tense third-person singular of amass Synonyms & Antonyms of Amasses 1 to bring together in one body or place amassed a truckload of donations in the course of their canned food drive
Amass, Amp, Antonyms, Amasses, Amassed
3. The former Amasses the capital which the latter invests, and the stranger as well as the native is unacquainted with want
Amasses, And, As
4. In twenty years, he Amasses fifty thousand …
5. What does Amasses mean? Third-person singular simple present indicative form of amass
6. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Amasses with 7 letters was last seen on the April 25, 2019.We think the likely answer to this clue is ACCRUES.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
Amasses, April, Answer, Accrues, Are, All, Answers
7. As the program Amasses data on a user, it learns which responses are most helpful and attempts to guide the person to tailored coping mechanisms to spur self-compassion and a more positive outlook.
As, Amasses, Are, And, Attempts
8. Jackson Square Ventures Amasses $193M fund October 15, 2019
9. Synonyms for Amasses include accumulates, stockpiles, accrues, assembles, collects, accretes, concentrates, cumulates, heaps and masses
Amasses, Accumulates, Accrues, Assembles, Accretes, And
10. The CroswodSolver.com system found 5 answers for Amasses in crossword clue
11. From a Miami Mansion, an Alleged Mobster Amasses Albanian Property
An, Alleged, Amasses, Albanian
12. Cowen Amasses Over $1.1 Billion to Make Sustainable Investments The firm positions its Sustainable Investments strategy alongside its healthcare funds as vehicles for positive impact
Amasses, Alongside, As
13. GOP candidate for Oklahoma governor Amasses $1.6M in quarter Originally published October 10, 2017 at 9:51 am Updated October 10, 2017 at 2:11 pm Share story
Amasses, At, Am
14. 7 hours ago · Vórtx Amasses $35m Series B
15. The latest tweets from @Amasses
16. Donald Trump's PAC Save America Amasses US$31.2 million
17. Synonyms for Amasses in Free Thesaurus
18. Sixth Street Partners Amasses One of the Largest Private-Capital Funds Former affiliate of private-equity firm TPG has one of biggest pools of private capital on record, raising $10 billion for
19. Local collector Amasses bevy of bottles in short time
20. Maverick Amasses over $230m for new NYC real estate credit fund
21. Titan Development Amasses $95M to throw at red-hot industrial sector in Central Texas, elsewhere
22. Sci-Fi Action Pic ‘Rainfall’ Amasses Key Sales Including U.S., UK & France For Film Mode – EFM Tom Grater 9 hrs ago
Action, Amasses, Amp, Ago
23. MinRes Amasses just under 20% of Venturex CHRIS Ellison’s Mineral Resources has emerged with a 19.5% stake in copper developer Venturex Resources after spending A$30.8 million on stock
24. Sanders Amasses budget arsenal to enact $15 minimum wage
25. RECAP: Tyson Barrie Amasses four assists as Edmonton Oilers rout Calgary Flames
Amasses, Assists, As
26. Trump’s ‘Save America’ PAC Amasses $30 million war chest post-election
27. Profit Scheme Amasses Millions for California Nursing Home Chain Brius Healthcare
28. Brockton Native Amasses Hundreds Of Thousands Of Followers On TikTok Mar 10, 2021
29. RECAP: Tyson Barrie Amasses four assists as Edmonton Oilers rout Calgary Flames
Amasses, Assists, As
30. Cathie Wood Amasses $50 Billion and a New Nickname: ‘Money Tree’ (Bloomberg) -- In South Korea, retail investors have given Cathie Wood a nickname: “Money Tree.”
31. DBL Partners Amasses $600m for fourth fund
32. Tyson Barrie Amasses four assists as Oilers rout Flames Back to video Elias Lindholm, Mikael Backlund and Johnny Gaudreau scored for Calgary, and …
Amasses, Assists, As, And
Definition of amass. transitive verb. 1 : to collect for oneself : accumulate amass a great fortune. 2 : to collect into a mass : gather must select rather than simply amass details. intransitive verb. : to come together : assemble Dark clouds amassed over the city.
1. To gather together or accumulate a large quantity of (something): amass evidence; amass a fortune. 2. To be the site of (an increasing mass), especially as a result of neglect: How long has the desk been amassing bills? To come together; collect: troops amassing on the border. See Synonyms at gather.
To collect into a mass or heap; to gather a great quantity of; to accumulate; as, to amass a treasure or a fortune; to amass words or phrases. Etymology: F. ambusher, LL. amassare; L. ad + massa lump, mass.
Definitions of amassment word. noun amassment the act of amassing 3. verb with object amassment to gather for oneself; collect as one's own: to amass a huge amount of money. 1. verb with object amassment to collect into a mass or pile; gather: He amassed his papers for his memoirs.