amass (verb) · amasses (third person present) · amassed (past tense) · amassed (past participle) · amassing (present participle)
1. Amass believes in the power of plants
2. Amass definition is - to collect for oneself : accumulate
3. How to use Amass in a sentence.
4. Amass definition, to gather for oneself; collect as one's own: to Amass a huge amount of money
5. Amass synonyms, Amass pronunciation, Amass translation, English dictionary definition of Amass
6. To gather together or accumulate a large quantity of : Amass evidence; Amass a fortune
7. Amass distillery the world's first nomadic distillery
8. Offer valid on orders of Amass Personal Care
9. Offer not valid on Amass Spirits
10. The volume argument allows the Amass graph database to persist between executions and output files to be accessed on the host system
11. The first field (left of the colon) of the volume option is the Amass output directory that is external to Docker, while the second field is the path, internal to Docker, where Amass will write the output files.
12. Amass provides this using the enum subcommand, and it queries multiple different sources of information to check the existence of domain related subdomains
13. Amass is a keyword action introduced in War of the Spark, which creates a Zombie Army.1234 1 Description 2 Rules 3 Rulings 4 Examples 5 References 6 External links Zombie Army tokens Amass appears in because it is flavorfully connected to Bolas's army, the Dreadhorde.5 As you Amass, if you don't already control an Army creature, you create a 0/0 black Zombie Army creature …
14. 24 synonyms of Amass from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 43 related words, definitions, and antonyms
15. Amass: to bring together in one body or place.
16. Find 25 ways to say Amass, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
17. What does Amass mean? The definition of Amass is to gather or collect a large amount of something
18. (verb) An example of Amass is to hoard up 1
19. Amass is the co-founder of Cargo World Network, an association of selected, leading regional operators in maritime consolidation, cooperating on unified standards, providing their customers with coherent, reliable and environmentally friendly, global transportation services.
20. Amass Restaurant Refshalevej 153 1432 Copenhagen Denmark CVR 35144234
22. Amass is the earliest and largest manufacturer about the lithium battery connectors in China.Our company has 20 years of production experience in lithium battery connectors.In 2010 our independent research and developped product XT60 received national patent and sold about 3,000,000 sets in …
23. The volume argument allows the Amass graph database to persist between executions and output files to be accessed on the host system
24. The first field (left of the colon) of the volume option is the Amass output directory that is external to Docker, while the second field is the path, internal to Docker, where Amass will write the output files.
25. Amass distillery the world's first nomadic distillery
26. $ Amass db -dir Amass4owasp -d owasp.org -enum 1 -show
27. You may want to maintain the same Amass output folder for statistical or historical purposes, through which you perform all the subdomain enumeration exercises, as Amass track can be used only against the same graph database and output folder.
28. To gather together or accumulate a large quantity of (something): Amass evidence; Amass a fortune
29. To be the site of (an increasing mass), especially as a result of neglect: How long has the desk been Amassing bills? v.intr
30. To come together; collect: troops Amassing on the border
31. Amass X, where X is the number of instant and sorcery cards in your graveyard
32. If you don't control one, create a 0/0 black Zombie Army creature token first.) Invading Manticore (6) Creature — Zombie Manticore (4/5) When Invading Manticore enters the battlefield, Amass 2.
33. The Amass tool performs scraping of data sources, recursive brute forcing, crawling of web archives, permuting and altering of names and reverse DNS sweeping to obtain additional subdomain names
34. Additionally, Amass uses the IP addresses obtained during resolution to …
35. Amass Restaurant Refshalevej 153 1432 Copenhagen Denmark CVR 35144234
37. 14.7k Followers, 1,063 Following, 468 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Amass (@Amass.botanics)
38. Amass: 1 v collect or gather Synonyms: accumulate , conglomerate , cumulate , gather , pile up Types: backlog accumulate and create a backlog accrete grow or become attached by accretion drift be piled up in banks or heaps by the force of wind or a current Type of: increase become bigger or greater in amount v get or gather together “She is
39. The OWASP Amass tool suite obtains subdomain names by scraping data sources, recursive brute forcing, crawling web archives, permuting/altering names and reverse DNS sweeping
40. ‘In more trials with indigenous plants, his immediate challenge was to Amass sufficient quantities of seed so that large areas might be replanted.’ ‘Little is known about how he Amassed such a huge fortune before his death in 1852 aged 72.’
41. See 3 authoritative translations of Amass in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
42. Amass definition: If you Amass something such as money or information, you gradually get a lot of it
43. Definition of Amass written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
44. Amass Basic features all functions except for the simulation and automatic fitting
45. Looking for online definition of Amass or what Amass stands for? Amass is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
46. Amass means to gather together, and that means taking care of our community in times of need
47. Amass – a restaurant from the 2020 MICHELIN Guide Denmark
48. Amass XT60-F Plug; DC supply; XT60; female; PIN: 2; for cable; soldered; 30A; 500V - This product is available in Transfer Multisort Elektronik
49. Examples of Amass in a sentence
50. To start a business, one needs to Amass a huge sum of ready money
51. 🔊 Teresa worked in the diner to Amass the funds needed to pay her college tuition
52. 🔊 By choosing the right stocks, Carlton was able to Amass a sizable fortune
53. 🔊 The candidate toured the country by bus to Amass …
54. Amass Group is a privately owned, leading international logistics service provider, headquartered in Shanghai
55. Continued diversified expansion beyond its core business has made Amass a comprehensive logistics solution provider, covering global
56. From Longman Business Dictionary Amass a‧mass / əˈmæs / verb [transitive] to collect a large amount of something gradually over a period of time, especially money or information She has Amassed a £94 million fortune through her family’s hotel and banking chain
57. → See Verb table Origin Amass (1400-1500) Old French Amasser, from masser
58. Amass; These words all mean to get more of something over a period of time, or to increase in quantity over a period of time
59. The Amass family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1871 and 1920
60. The most Amass families were found in the UK in 1891
61. In 1880 there were 3 Amass families living in Illinois
62. This was about 75% of all the recorded Amass's in the USA
63. Illinois had the highest population of Amass families in 1880.
64. Amass makes clean botanics for modern life
65. We found 19 answers for “Amass”
66. This page shows answers to the clue Amass, followed by 3 definitions like “To gather for oneself”, “To collect into a mass or heap” and “To collect into a mass …
67. ‘In more trials with indigenous plants, his immediate challenge was to Amass sufficient quantities of seed so that large areas might be replanted.’ ‘Little is known about how he Amassed such a huge fortune before his death in 1852 aged 72.’
68. Amass is currently looking for thoughtful, curious individuals to join our fast-growing team! Visit our website to learn more about our open positions and brand ethos
To collect into a mass or heap; to gather a great quantity of; to accumulate; as, to amass a treasure or a fortune; to amass words or phrases. Etymology: F. ambusher, LL. amassare; L. ad + massa lump, mass.
See synonyms for: amass / amassed / amasses / amassing on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object) to gather for oneself; collect as one's own: to amass a huge amount of money. to collect into a mass or pile; gather: He amassed his papers for his memoirs.
1 : to collect for oneself : accumulate amass a great fortune. 2 : to collect into a mass : gather must select rather than simply amass details. intransitive verb. : to come together : assemble Dark clouds amassed over the city.
Apart from similar words, there are always opposite words in dictionary too, the opposite words for Amass are Disburse, Disperse, Dissipate, Divide, Dole, Scatter, Separate and Spend.