1. The latest tweets from @justinAmash
2. Amash: "The president, the senate majority leaders, the speaker of the house - they basically run the place, they basically decide everything
3. Amash had filed in February for re-election in 2020 as a Republican in a race that has since drawn three primary challengers, his first intra-party challenge since 2014.
4. We are Iowans who support Congressman Justin Amash for President in 2024
5. Justin Amash and his call for President Donald Trump's …
6. Representative Justin Amash holds a town hall meeting on May 28, 2019, in Grand Rapids, Michigan
7. Amash announced last week that he is …
8. Amash, a five-term congressman who was a Republican until last year, has won big majorities in his Western Michigan district as a Republican
9. Amash, 39, identifies as a libertarian Republican and is considered among the most conservative members of the House, in which he’s served in since 2011
10. Amash is known as one of the more libertarian members of Congress
11. Some have speculated Amash could even dump the Republican Party to run as the presidential candidate for the Libertarian Party.
12. Amash: "The president, the senate majority leaders, the speaker of the house - they basically run the place, they basically decide everything
13. Like so many Republicans running for Congress in 2010, Justin Amash, then a 30-year-old state representative from West Michigan, was disgusted …
14. Amash has built his career around stressing small government, independent thought and a love for America
15. Amash, a five-term congressman and outspoken critic of President Trump, left the Republican Party last year, became an Independent and joined the Libertarian Party in …
16. If Amash were to run for president, he would be advised to do it as a Republican (much as Sen
17. Looking for online definition of Amash or what Amash stands for? Amash is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
18. Amash, 39, who identifies as a libertarian Republican, is considered among the most conservative members of the House, which he’s served in since 2011
19. Amash, Justin [L-MI-3] (Introduced 12/21/2020) Cosponsors: Committees: House - Transportation and Infrastructure; Foreign Affairs; Rules Latest Action: House - 12/22/2020 Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management.
20. Amash’s statement on Twitter noted the particular partisan dynamics and pandemic realities of 2020: This environment presents extraordinary challenges
21. Amash also represents one of 14 Michigan congressional districts — and a conservative-leaning one at that, with the district going for Trump in 2016 by …
22. "Search Ends When Sharing Starts" If you already know the meaning of Amash in English or in any other language, Please contribute that will helpful for other users, also you can edit any data like gender, pronunciation and origin to improve accuracy.
23. Definition of Amash in the Definitions.net dictionary
24. What does Amash mean? Information and translations of Amash in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
25. Amash, a libertarian and a critic of President Trump, made the announcement in an op-ed for The Washington Post, in which he said he had once …
26. Amash has polled relatively well in his home state of Michigan, which is a major presidential battleground that narrowly delivered Trump a win in the 2016 election.
27. Justin Amash said Wednesday he is seeking the Libertarian nod for president because millions of Americans do not feel well represented by either party and their standard-bearers: President
28. Justin Amash Explores Third-Party Presidential Run The Republican-turned-independent from western Michigan is a persistent critic of President Trump, but some worry Amash…
29. Amash Name Meaning Historically, surnames evolved as a way to sort people into groups - by occupation, place of origin, clan affiliation, patronage, parentage, adoption, and even physical characteristics (like red hair)
30. Amash is a great Libertarian candidate who can get the message out
31. Justin Amash, the five-term congressman from Michigan, who announced his presidential run late last month, has been embraced by Democrats …
32. Amash himself is a relative unknown compared with Trump or Biden as well
33. Almost a year ago a poll for the Detroit News found that Amash would draw about 10% of the vote to …
34. Amash's decision has been an F5 tornado in the world of political Twitter but is not going to be nearly as big a deal in the offline world.
35. Congressman Justin Amash of Michigan, who is seeking the Libertarian Party's presidential nomination, strongly criticized the country's two-party system, arguing that Democrats and Republicans are
36. Amash wants government to be run by the law, in the way it was intended, not by the cabal of special interests that dominates thing
37. Justin Amash holds a Town Hall Meeting on May 28, 2019, in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
38. Justin Amash, the lone Republican in Congress to call for President Trump’s impeachment, says he has no desire to play “spoiler” if he launches a third-party bid against Trump in 2020.
39. Amash describes himself as a constitutional conservative and a libertarian
40. Amash has fueled speculation in recent weeks that he's planning to mount a third-party challenge to Trump, whom the Michigan lawmaker has repeatedly criticized in the wake of …
41. Amash said Trump and Democrat Joe Biden are two of the weakest presidential candidates in the country's history, saying Biden's bid looks like a …
42. — Justin Amash (@justinAmash) May 20, 2019
43. Amash joins several of his Democratic colleagues in Congress in arguing the president is deserving of impeachment
44. Amash says he believes that there are enough votes for him to win the White House
45. Representative Justin Amash, always a marginal Republican figure, finds himself on center stage for his view on the president’s conduct: hero to many, goat to many more.
46. Amash is taking his parting shot against the GOP by turning his back on and closing his ears to the constituents of his legislative district which is 84% white working class people
47. It’s highly unlikely, of course, that Amash would be able to win the presidency; the highest share the Libertarian Party has ever received in a …
48. Amash was the first and only national Republican to call for Trump’s impeachment after the release of the redacted Mueller report
49. On Fourth of July, before Trump’s rally in Washington, Amash
Amash is regarded as one of the most libertarian members of Congress, receiving high scores from right-leaning interest groups such as the Club for Growth, Heritage Action for America, and Americans for Prosperity, and praise from conservative think tanks and nonprofit organizations.
Amash opposes abortion and federal funding for abortion. He describes himself as "100 percent pro-life" and in 2017 voted in favor of federal legislation to ban most abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
A native of Grand Rapids, Michigan, Amash was born to Arab Christian parents who had immigrated to the United States.
Amash and his wife, Kara Day, attended high school together and married after he graduated from Michigan and she from Calvin College. They have a son and two daughters. After graduating from law school, Amash spent less than a year as an attorney at the Grand Rapids law firm Varnum.