1. Amalgamating synonyms, Amalgamating pronunciation, Amalgamating translation, English dictionary definition of Amalgamating
2. Wasteful competition ensued until in 1857 an agreement was made between the companies to restrict their services to separate localities, and the Gas Light & Coke Company, by Amalgamating other companies, then gradually acquired all the gas-lighting north of the Thames, while a considerable area in the south was provided for by another great gas company, the South Metropolitan.
3. The act of Amalgamating or the condition resulting from this act
4. Definition of Amalgamating in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Amalgamating mean? Information and translations of Amalgamating in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
6. Lemma 11 (Kahrobaei ) Suppose [phi] : A [right arrow] B is an isomorphism between two groups A and B: Let C < A; and let D be the amalgamated product of A and B Amalgamating C with C[phi]:
7. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message) Self-Amalgamating tape is a non-tacky silicone-rubber tape which when stretched and wrapped around cables, electrical joints, hoses and pipes combines or unites itself into a strong, seamless, rubbery, waterproof, and …
8. Any TDS deducted by, or on behalf of, Amalgamating Company and Transferor Company (in relation to Transferred Undertaking) on inter se transactions will be treated as tax deposited by Amalgamated Company and Transferee Company respectively
9. The Amalgamated Company shall, under the provisions of this Scheme, be deemed to be authorized to execute any such writings on behalf of the Amalgamating
10. Self-Amalgamating tapes are rubber based, extremely versatile, non-tacky materials, making them very easy to use and apply
11. Royal Oak is currently undergoing a reorganization which involves Amalgamating Royal Oak with Pamour, Pamorex Minerals, Giant Yellowknife Mines and Atchaiko into Royal Oak Mines. Royal Oak continues drilling program at Young-Davidson site in Matachewan area
12. T&D stock and supply the complete range of 3M Scotch Self Amalgamating Tapes
13. Noun the act or process of Amalgamating
14. The process of Amalgamating; a mixture, merger or consolidation.· The result of Amalgamating; a mixture or alloy
15. Definition of Amalgamating with in the Idioms Dictionary
16. What does Amalgamating with expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
17. Each of the Amalgamating Corporations shall execute and deliver all other documents and do all acts or things as may be necessary or desirable to give effect to this Agreement.
18. All rights of creditors against property, rights and assets of each of the Amalgamating Corporations and all liens upon their property, rights and assets shall be unimpaired by the Amalgamation and all debts, contracts
19. Splicing and Insulating Tapes – Self Amalgamating 3M offers a range of highly conformable self Amalgamating tapes that seal out moisture and insulate low and medium voltage connections up to 69 kV
20. Self Amalgamating tapes are a non-tacky, silicon rubber tape that will bond or fuse to itself when stretched
21. These tapes do not contain any glue or adhesive ingredients.Amalgamating means combined so self Amalgamating means these tapes will combine themselves
22. Amalgamation is the consolidation or combination of two or more companies known as the Amalgamating companies usually the companies that operate in the same or similar line of business to form a completely new company whereas merger refers to the consolidation of two or more business entity to form one single joint entity with the new management structure and new business ownership …
23. A Sosmetal Product Demonstration on the various uses of Amalgamating Tape.
24. Scapa 2517 is an insulating, self-Amalgamating tape based on EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber)
25. Proposals include Amalgamating Berwick and Tweedmouth's middle schools with Berwick High to create a large single centre
26. Plans on the table Amalgamating ambulance services is an unnecessary risk
27. 2 Roll Self Amalgamating Tape If the product has any problem, please let us know, we would deal with it in a 24 hour time
28. Amalgamating: Present participle of <xref>amalgamate</xref>
29. By Sink-Bathtub Amalgamating sink and bathtub into a single object MYTLOG INSIDE INTERNET on April 23, 2010 at 11: 50 am
30. By Sink-Bathtub Amalgamating sink and bathtub into a single object » IMvsMI blog on April 23, 2010 at 7: 58 am
31. Self Amalgamating tape, also known as self fusing tape, is a self bonding rubber or silicone tape used for electrical insulation applications
32. Self Amalgamating tapes are commonly used for waterproofing
33. Self-Amalgamating tape is a rubber tape that is able to adhere to itself without any type of glue or adhesive
34. The lack of glue is why it often earns the nickname of “Magic Tape.” Self-Amalgamating tape, (or Magic Tape), works by pulling and stretching the tape so that as you place the stretched-out layer of tape over another layer of the tape it interweaves with itself, or it “self
35. Shop the latest Halfords Self Amalgamating Tape 19mmx5m online with Halfords UK
36. Fuel for the work required: a practical approach to Amalgamating train-low paradigms for endurance athletes Physiol Rep
37. Self-Amalgamating Rubber Tape Black 3m x 25mm (2115V) Helps to make watertight seals for leaking pipes or waterproofing
38. She spoke of Amalgamating flavors and cascading notes
39. Surgical Reconstruction of Metatarsal Type Preaxial Polydactyly Using an Amalgamating Osteotomy
40. Amalgamating time: Room temperature; 24 hours / at 120°C; 120 minutes / at 150°C; 35 minutes / at 200°C; 20 minutes / at 250°C; 15 minutes
41. Amalgamating corporations must have entered into an amalgamation agreement that sets out the
42. Scapa is one of the few European manufacturers of self Amalgamating tape
43. Built on a reputation of high quality and performance based on over 30 years of manufacturing expertise, Scapa builds self Amalgamating tapes that are constructed from extremely versatile rubber based materials that are non-tacky, which makes them a breeze to use and apply.
Definition of amalgamate. transitive verb. : to unite in or as if in an amalgam especially : to merge into a single body They amalgamated the hospital with the university.
medical Definition of amalgam. : an alloy of mercury with another metal that is solid or liquid at room temperature according to the proportion of mercury present and is used especially in making tooth cements.
Definition of amalgamation. 1a : the action or process of uniting or merging two or more things : the action or process of amalgamating an opportunity for the amalgamation of the two companies.