1. Alumnus definition is - a person who has attended or has graduated from a particular school, college, or university —usually used of a man in the singular but often of men and women in the plural
Alumnus, Attended, And
2. How to use Alumnus in a sentence
3. Alumnus - a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university) alumna, graduate, grad, alum Ivy Leaguer - a student or graduate at an Ivy League school old boy - a former male pupil of a school
Alumnus, Alumna, Alum, At, An
4. What to Know For an individual graduate, an Alumnus is a single male, an alumna is a single female, and an alum is the gender neutral term
An, Alumnus, Alumna, And, Alum
5. Alumnus offers streetwear styles for Men, Women, and Children
6. An Alumnus is one male graduate
7. As any dictionary will tell us, an Alumnus is ‘a graduate of a school, college, or university’
As, Any, An, Alumnus
8. The term is derived from the Latin word that literally means ‘foster son or pupil’. Alumnus is considered as the masculine, singular noun form; this means that it pertains specifically to a male graduate of an educational institution.
Alumnus, As, An
9. Alumni is the plural form of Alumnus, meaning a group of male graduates or former students of a school. Alumni is used in conjunction with either men’s colleges or a group of male graduates, but many coeducational colleges and universities also choose to use “alumni” when referring to …
Alumni, Alumnus, And, Also
10. Find 5 ways to say Alumnus, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Alumnus, Along, Antonyms, And, At
11. Alumnus (plural alumni or Alumnuses, feminine alumna) A male pupil or student.
Alumnus, Alumni, Alumnuses, Alumna
12. Alumnus status is designed for CCRN, CCRN-K, CCRN-E, PCCN and PCCN-K-certified nurses who no longer meet eligibility for active certification but are still in the nursing profession in some capacity and wish to remain connected with their credential.
Alumnus, And, Active, Are
13. Alumnus The word “Alumnus” refers to an individual male graduate
14. Remember that if you’re referring to a group of male graduates, you use “alumni.” Example: He is an Alumnus of Concordia University Texas.
Alumni, An, Alumnus
15. Alumnus is a masculine noun whose plural is alumni, and alumna is a feminine noun whose plural is alumnae
Alumnus, Alumni, And, Alumna, Alumnae
16. Above are the results of unscrambling Alumnus
Above, Are, Alumnus
17. We found a total of 60 words by unscrambling the letters in Alumnus.
18. 💙 MNK Alumnus COUNCIL & POLICY Pond 💙 We are proud to announce a new sports and medical cooperation! To achieve top-notch results, you need top health care
Alumnus, Amp, Are, Announce, And, Achieve
19. When to use Alumnus: Alumnus is a noun for a singular, male graduate of a school, especially a university.
20. An Alumnus is a graduate of a school
21. You can be an Alumnus of a high school, college or university.
22. Alum is a related term of Alumnus
23. As nouns the difference between alum and Alumnus is that alum is an astringent salt, usually occurring in the form of pale crystals, much used in the dyeing and tanning trade and in certain medicines, and now understood to be a double sulphate of potassium and aluminium (k 2 so 4 al 2 (so 4) 3 24h 2 o) or alum can be (us) a graduate of a university or other
As, Alum, And, Alumnus, An, Astringent, Aluminium, Al
24. Alumnus, alumna, alumni, and Alumnus are all from Latin
Alumnus, Alumna, Alumni, And, Are, All
25. 2nd floor, Infinity Tower II, Sector V,Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091, India Alumnus Software Ltd
26. Alumnus definition: The alumni of a school, college, or university are the people who used to be students Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Alumnus, Alumni, Are, And
27. When used in the singular, Alumnus (which is a male form in Latin) sometimes refers specifically to a male former student, with alumna being the corresponding female term, but the plural alumni generally refers to pupils or students of either sex.
Alumnus, Alumna, Alumni
28. Definition of Alumnus in the Definitions.net dictionary
29. What does Alumnus mean? Information and translations of Alumnus in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
30. Alumnus (n.) "pupil or graduate of a school," 1640s, from Latin Alumnus "a pupil," literally "foster son," vestigial present passive participle of alere "to suckle, nourish," from PIE root *al-(2) "to grow, nourish." With ending akin to Greek -omenos.Plural is alumni.The fem
Alumnus, Alere, Al, Akin, Alumni
31. What does Alumni mean? Alumni is the plural of Alumnus
32. One of the main differences between the usages of the two words Alumnus and alumni is that although the word ‘alumni’ is used to convey the plural of the word ‘Alumnus’, it is often used presently in the sense of plurality irrespective of sex.Alumni is thus to be understood presently as groups of students of both sexes that have
Alumnus, And, Alumni, Although, As
33. What does Alumnus mean? A person who has attended or is a graduate of a particular school, college, etc
34. Plural of Alumnus The alumni of this university include many famous artists and politicians.··(often proscribed) An individual Alumnus or alumna
Alumnus, Alumni, Artists, And, An, Alumna
35. Qroqqa commented on the word Alumnus
36. An Alumnus of our high school, Dan holds the track record for the one-hundred-yard dash
37. Matt has received numerous job offers because he’s an Alumnus of an elite medical school
38. Because Janet is a popular Alumnus of our graduating class, she was put in charge of organizing the ten-year reunion.
39. When used in the singular, Alumnus (which is a male form in Latin) sometimes refers specifically to a male former student, with alumna being the corresponding female term, but the plural alumni generally refers to both sexes (the plural form alumnae may be used when referring to …
Alumnus, Alumna, Alumni, Alumnae
40. Alumnus - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
41. 1 day ago · Hardy is a Curtis High School Alumnus and co-wrote the screenplay with Miguel Batista and Jasper Newell
Ago, Alumnus, And
42. Do you know someone who should be highlighted in Class Notes or remembered in Forever Maroon? Send an email to Alumnus@msstate.edu
43. Featured Alumnus: John Mori '05 Featured Alumnus: Andy Consuegra ’80 Featured Alumnus: Bill Batesole ’74 Featured Alumnus: Austin Sperry ’96 Featured Alumnus: James Tang ’03 Featured Alumnus: Kamal Hotchandani ’92
Alumnus, Andy, Austin
44. Synonyms for Alumnus in Free Thesaurus
45. 9 synonyms for Alumnus: graduate, valedictorian, past student, former student, graduand, alumna
46. There is no neuter (gender-neutral) form of the noun Alumnus/a, only masculine and feminine forms
47. "Alumnus" is an individual male graduate and "alumna" is an individual female graduate
Alumnus, An, And, Alumna
48. Alumnus Croatoa-1033: 32: 2136: Alumnus Croatoa-1305: 0: 2982: Monument 1 [edit edit source] Monument 1, located in Atlas Park
49. IIT Kharagpur Alumnus kills US professor at UCLA over academic spat 03 Jun, 2016, 12.18 PM IST
Alumnus, At, Academic
50. Mainak Sarkar, an Alumnus of the IIT-Kharagpur, shot and killed professor William Klug in a small office in University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) before killing himself yesterday,
An, Alumnus, And, Angeles
51. The Alumnus was renamed "Colby" beginning with vol
52. From the first issue (1912): "The Colby Alumnus is published for the express purpose of bringing the great body of Colby alumni into closer and more sympathetic touch with the college."
Alumnus, Alumni, And
53. Alumnus Raw Alumnus Raw Comic Alumnus Raw komik Alumnus Raw Scan Alumnus Raw all chapters Alumnus Raw webtoons Read Alumnus Raw Alumnus Raw raw read Alumnus Raw raw Alumnus Raw Manhwa
54. An Alumnus (masculine) or alumna (feminine) is a person who has attended or is a graduate of an educational institution
An, Alumnus, Alumna, Attended
55. Definition and synonyms of Alumnus from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
56. This is the British English definition of Alumnus.View American English definition of Alumnus.
alumnus (noun) · alumni (plural noun)
Definition of alumnus. 1 : a person who has attended or has graduated from a particular school, college, or university an alumnus of Columbia University —usually used of a man in the singular but often of men and women in the plural. 2 : a person who is a former member, employee, contributor, or inmate a Saturday Night Live alumnus.
The main difference between Alum and Alumni is that the Alum is a chemical compound and Alumni is a graduate of a school, college, or university.
The Latin noun alumnus means "foster son" or "pupil". It is derived from PIE *h₂el- (grow, nourish), and is closely related to the Latin verb alo "to nourish".
How to spell. The word above "Alumnus" is the correct spelling for the word. It is very easy to misspell a word like Alumnus, therefore you can use TellSpell as a spell checker.