1. A : having or showing an unselfish concern for the welfare of others Altruistic acts/motives a generous and Altruistic person Yet many of the most important institutions in our society—the fine arts, NGOs, humanitarian charities—depend on the generosity of wealthy citizens with Altruistic …
An, Altruistic, Acts, And, Arts
2. Showing a wish to help or bring advantages to others, even if it results in disadvantage for yourself: I doubt whether her motives for donating the money are Altruistic - she's probably looking for publicity.
Advantages, Are, Altruistic
3. Synonyms & Antonyms of Altruistic having or showing a concern for the welfare of others I'm not being Altruistic in giving you these books, since I was going to have to …
Amp, Antonyms, Altruistic
4. Evolutionary theorists argue that Altruistic behavior is a survival trait, much like eating or having sex
5. HOW TO SPEND YOUR MONEY FOR MAXIMUM HAPPINESS GULNAZ KHAN DECEMBER 21, 2020 POPULAR SCIENCE He essentially showed exactly what you predict, which is that people feel less warm toward people who are extremely moral and Altruistic.
Are, And, Altruistic
6. Someone who is Altruistic always puts others first
7. An Altruistic firefighter risks his life to save another's life, while an Altruistic mom gives up the last bite of pie so her kid will be happy
An, Altruistic, Another
8. This word comes from the Old French Altruistic and means "other people" and before that the Latin alter, which means "other."
Altruistic, And, Alter
9. The Altruistic narcissist is faced with the fact that she does not really want to provide care to her own child
10. Definition of Altruistic in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Altruistic mean? Information and translations of Altruistic in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
12. Altruism in this sense is different from the philosophical concept of altruism, in which an action would only be called "Altruistic" if it was done with the conscious intention of helping another.
Altruism, An, Action, Altruistic, Another
13. The definition of Altruistic is behavior that is selfless and intended to help others
14. An example of someone who is Altruistic is a Peace Corps member.
15. Altruistic Behavior & Evolution
16. Considered to be among the best artificial grass products on the market, the Altruistic Premium Artificial Grass is known for its impressive resilience and durability
Among, Artificial, Altruistic, And
17. Examples of Altruistic in a sentence The billionaire is an Altruistic man who gives away millions of dollars every year to various charities
Altruistic, An, Away
18. 🔊 Because John is an Altruistic person, he has decided to spend two years of his life volunteering in Africa
An, Altruistic, Africa
19. 🔊 Patricia hopes hundreds of Altruistic people will attend her fundraising dinner
20. Adjective If your behaviour or motives are Altruistic, you show concern for the happiness and welfare of other people rather than for yourself.motives and ambitions that are not entirely Altruistic
Adjective, Are, Altruistic, And, Ambitions
21. Synonyms: selfless, generous, humanitarian, charitable More Synonyms of Altruistic
22. Synonyms for Altruistic in Free Thesaurus
23. 25 synonyms for Altruistic: selfless, generous, humanitarian, charitable, benevolent, considerate
24. While researchers have had evidence for years that Altruistic behavior is at least partly influenced by genetics, that evidence has come mainly from studies of twins reporting how Altruistic they are, which have found that people with identical genetic material show similar patterns of altruism
Altruistic, At, Are, Altruism
25. Altruistic meaning, definition, what is Altruistic: Altruistic behaviour shows that you care: Learn more.
26. One thing we know about Altruistic behavior is that people tend to act more Altruistically to close kin or close relatives than to distant kin or non-kin
About, Altruistic, Act, Altruistically
27. Even subtle cues indicating kinship may unconsciously increase Altruistic behavior
28. Hank explains the evolutionary basis for Altruistic behavior in animals, including vampire bats!Like SciShow on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scishowFoll
29. An Altruistic motivation guided nurses' hand hygiene practice
30. And as Prince Michael's eye rested upon the glowing face of the great clock in the tower, his smile, Altruistic as it was, became slightly tinged with contempt
And, As, Altruistic
31. An Altruistic act is an act performed for the welfare of others.
An, Altruistic, Act
32. Definition and synonyms of Altruistic from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
33. This is the British English definition of Altruistic.View American English definition of Altruistic.
34. Altruistic Meaning: "having regard for the interest and well-being of others," 1853, from altruist + -ic
Altruistic, And, Altruist
35. Related:… See definitions of Altruistic.
36. 3) By choosing Altruistic Artificial Grass, you can be assured that you chose the most reputable company that completely backs every product sold
Altruistic, Artificial, Assured
37. It discusses the morality of Altruistic CSR – philanthropic CSR activities that are not necessarily beneficial to the firm’s financial position
Altruistic, Activities, Are
38. Evaluating Altruistic CSR from all major ethical perspectives – utilitarianism, rights, justice and care – leads to the conclusion that, for
Altruistic, All, And
39. Much seemingly Altruistic behaviour can be shown, on analysis, not to be so, and there are those who hold that altruism is a myth.
Altruistic, Analysis, And, Are, Altruism
40. Altruistic definition: If your behaviour or motives are Altruistic , you show concern for the happiness and Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Altruistic, Are, And
41. As for Altruistic egoism, teaching some subjects to someone would also be useful for me
As, Altruistic, Also
42. See authoritative translations of Altruistic in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Altruistic, And, Audio,
43. Sterck, Olesen, and Massen (2015, Journal of Comparative Psychology) (PDF, 94KB) examined whether long-tailed macaques (Macaca fasicularis) engage in true Altruistic behavior, where there is a cost to the donor
44. Find 23 ways to say Altruistic, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Altruistic, Along, Antonyms, And, At
45. What is the opposite of Altruistic? Antonyms for Altruistic (opposite of Altruistic)
46. Altruistic food sharing behavior by human infants after a hunger manipulation
47. Altruistic behavior entails giving valuable benefits to others while incurring a personal cost
48. A distinctively human form of Altruistic behavior involves handing nutritious food to needy strangers, even when one desires the food.
49. Altruistic surrogacy is legal in many U.S
50. Intended parents pursuing an identified Altruistic surrogacy may feel a greater peace of mind and stronger sense of trust throughout the pregnancy because it is being carried by a
An, Altruistic, And